Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Makaraka

VIP Member
11A55A24-3300-4675-988B-A8C050C97A74.jpeg
Apologies if posted but I hope she tags this as a gifted item in the next few days

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 80

Cupcakemum

VIP Member

I got the feeling the reporter has read tattle. So much crap spouted in here by her again.
A support team? She implies a fucking NHS support team!! Is she trying to insinuate that she's under the crisis team!? A woman that parades around going here there and everywhere, a woman that every single fucking day manages to function, to cook, to organise, to think forward.
Do me a fucking favour! I'm watching someone at crisis now, actual crisis!!...and it's a huge fight to get that help implemented. There is no forward thinking, its day to fucking day existing, not living - existing!! There's no getting excited about hair and make up, in fact at crisis you don't even brush your fucking hair... or even get out your bed!!
How fucking dare she!! I'm shaking writing this where I'm so angry, she's a dangerous woman! Fucking team in place my arse. Come back to me you lying cunt when your phone is filled with suicide helplines, or when you have a saftey plan, or when Jamie dreads opening his eyes every fucking day just incase it's that night you've decided to end it all where it's just so painful to live.
Nah, you can't.. you just post more shit showing all your make up and glam cover photos while writing cryptic messages about how you've got things in the pipeline.
Fucking support team, fuck off Soph, just fuck right fucking off!!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 79

DCICassieStuart

VIP Member
From the article:

"She often feels the weight of responsibility that comes with being Mrs Hinch"

Love, you're a 'cleaner' with an Instagram account, not United Nations High Commissioner for human rights.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 77

Lemongrab

Chatty Member
Dear god I hope this is sarcasm because if a random man on twitter said this about my kid I’d be throwing hands

8B787618-B3D4-49EF-B89C-DA2D4D745E9F.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 73

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
I’ve been wanting to say this for a while but been wary of coming across in the wrong way. So my preamble is I’m a believer in ALL BIRTHS ARE TRUE BIRTHS. As I’m a believer in fed is best etc. Etc.
I think she will have a c section this time. I think that her previous birth shook her. I think she was shocked at how hard labour would be and how it’s not like in the films. I imagine she hadn’t prepared with any classes and just assumed her body would know what to do - whereas these days you can access amazing classes to help you focus your mind and body.
I just have this gut feeling that she somehow believes that having a c section will be easier for her this time (I reiterate I do not share this view!!) and that she can control more of the birth by having one. Horrifically it also give her an excuse to be bed bound after (even though all the women I know who have had c sections - especially for second or more baby- are cracking on with life ridiculously soon after a c section.).
There’s so much sofa time. I don’t know. None of it sits right. We’ve all commented on the sofa time. She’s hardly preparing herself for birth by being active, fit and healthy. I just wouldn’t put it past her to have the completely ignorant view that she can just sit on her backside for 9 months and then have her c section.
I hope you know what I mean and by no waaayy do I think c sections are EASY. I think they are bloody hard!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 72

fannysjohnny

VIP Member
I don't know how she lays like that. I've had 3 kids, and come the 3rd trimester your body tells you that it's not right. I clearly remember my heart pounding and feeling very strange, to the point that it would wake me up if I'd turned onto my back at night
Her followers aren't real,her back story is not real,her face isn't real (sorry Freda 🤣),her stories aren't real,omg what if.....

• Haha
Reactions: 69

minky4life

You know what I am seething tonight after seeing she’s been out.
A young woman in my area 29 YEARS OLD has just died whilst giving birth to her 4th child due to covid! 29 years old leaving behind a husband and 4 babies one of which she never even got to see as she had to give birth in an induced coma 💔 it has totally crushed me I can’t imagine the pain that family is gong through! It really puts life into perspective ❤

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 64

AC55

VIP Member
Why on earth would you post a picture of your son AND your husband in the bath? This really is attention seeking at its finest isn't it? A personal family moment shared with millions! She is just the worst creature ever!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 63

Rubyronron

VIP Member
How can people LOVE IT. It’s the dullest shit I’ve ever seen nothing nice about it!

I saw the magazine cover someone posted. She will share the good and the bad? No I don’t think so unless she means faked for engagement bad like the staged flour story.

I do think she has regrets about her account being so fake positive and fairy tale but it’s to late to change that now. I’m thinking podcast maybe even youtube in the future so it can be all chopped and edited in her best like acting like a “normal” person. I think she wants to Ditch the Mrs Hinch persona and just be Soph but she knows it won’t sell as well!
She hates being seen as 'just a cleaner', despite it getting her where she is.
The Hinch phenomenon came about through very clever manipulation of their target audience: Young houseproud housewives ( yes really, hence why she plays that role herself), with only a bit of money to spare, who shopped at B&M and HB.
She could show them the dream, new home - keep it clean and shiny, be like Soph, buy affordable tat like Soph, until ultimately it was buy FROM Soph.
The dream continued with a pet dog, a real baby to dress and position for product placement, and she reeled them in.
This whole shit show has exceeded her wildest dream. She's earned £3m from her shoppers, but. there is dissent in the ranks, more and more influcleansers have jumped on the bandwagon, some are better cleaners, some are abysmal cleaners and characters. Some flag up her failings.
Soph the Queen bee, has created a monster, that she cannot cope with.
So, she has a child that she doesn't have time for, a husband who can't go back to work, and the followers who have been told they are her friends, are baying at the gate for more, more morning montages, more new homestyle ideas, more new babies, more new Hinch branded products to buy, and Soph's life.
Can she hell as like keep that up. Does she want her life back?
I think she does, but she wants the money more.

• Heart
Reactions: 56

Tui

VIP Member
From the article - “It’s all been quite a shock because it happened sooner than we expected it to and so I was already a couple of months’ gone by the time we found out.

"Just like last time, it was my mum who noticed. She was watching my Insta Stories and said: ‘Soph, go and do a pregnancy test… there’s something there.””

Oh FUCK OFF

About Jamie and her “PND” - “He gets it now,” she says. “He didn’t understand it back then. At the beginning he was like: ‘Just snap out of it,’ and I was like: ‘I can’t!’ Or he’d ask why I was crying, but I couldn’t answer him because I didn’t know.

Funny that in SS’s podcast when they discuss the exact same time it sounds like it was Sopha who didn’t know what was going on and Vestie who picked up on the signs and went away and read about PND. But don’t let the truth get in the way of a good story eh?

Reactions: 55

mammaof3

VIP Member
Thread suggestion by @Ere4dgoss

adapted to fit - She’s hit 4mil but it’s no big deal, hardly any of her followers are actually real.

News.
The tipping point episode featuring Inch has been found, @Hinchawakening has located it and popped it on YouTube. lol.

Red is cleaning.
Purple is inferred cleaning.
Blue is a link to the post.

Last thread catch up (329).
Rest of Wednesday

Dinnertime.
Cleaned the kitchen.
Played with Ron.
Thursday.
Finally announced her 4 million bots, Jamie wrote a gushy message on an etch a sketch lol.
Throwback video to when she got the 1 million bots. Trace hit her in the face with something.
Ron brushing Henry.
Is she having a day off now to celebrate?
Went for a walk. His and her videos but the pram hood was different!
Henry rolled in fox poo again so had a bath.
More show racks, not for shoes but for the bathroom. Both posted videos.
She posted she must stop buying fake flowers.
Day 9 music challenge – an angry song so she chose a Beyoncé one.
Showed her tada week list of 4 days of doing naff all.
She is now off IG for a day or 2.
Friday.
Off for her but Inch is posting..

BBQ scandal - Breaking lockdown rules by having a family bbq - reported in The Sun newspaper 28/04/2020 but she has never denied/confirmed it.

covidiot.png

She left messages on a fans mobile phone so these can be listened to here. Voice Notes (VN) Thread 151 post 244.

vn1.png

For new members.

Kate to the party, nusty people, duty heart, crunky snack and #bekond are typos from Hinchers so Tattle are using them.
Among others, a few words below that we use, there are many more, either rude or sarcastic.
Janine, Inch, Onslow, Tom Hardy, Vestlife, Kanye Vest = Jamie (as he always seems to wear vests and Janine because he dressed up as a woman on a TV prog)
MadMaYahoo, Freda, Ma Barker = Zoph's mum.
His Lardship, Lardsome, fat bastard, chicken strip = Henry.
ATV = all the vest = Jamie wearing vests and she uses ATB (all the best).
RonRon etc. = Ronnie.
I’m thank you – what she said to Phil Scofield on her This Morning interview.
Plip and Plop = Flip and Flop the fisccch (as this is the sound they’ll make when they head down the toilet along with their 10+ children who are currently unnamed)

Attempting a worm.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 55

mgh727

VIP Member
All this csection chat is making my csection scar twinge 🤢 worst thing I ever went through and baby almost died too
It’s terrifying me, I’m due to pop anytime 😂 You pastry trolls need to chill with the birth horror stories 🥴😂 I’ve got my butter (went with lurpak in the end) packed and I’m ignoring my midwife (what does she know), ive had a hot and cool bath, I’ve been laying on my back and scrubbing the kitchen with elbow grease, I’ve also been sick so know baby is okay, what more do I need to do!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50