Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

fannysjohnny

VIP Member
Honestly I've had visions of her telling Freda and her dad to sit down with Christmas hats on and a roast dinner back in the summer. She'll have told them that it was pre recording for something big and then announced the baby. She'll have told them she needs to keep the paps on their toes so her and Bollock man have come up with a great plan to keep it all in their control. Of course they just go along with it: MadMa would have told her how clever they were for their plan and dear old dad will have just "swallowed his knob" and done as he was told.
She posted at one point to say that she had less time to go in the pregnancy than she'd actually been pregnant and that was within a couple of days of the big announcement. Oooh Soph, it's a real page turner this story of yours 😂😂
Her real story would be a page turner for sure.
It would start, I grew up in a quaint "town" ruined by a greedy council.It was a lovely area before the likes of my ma relocated here in the hope of a better life.However,now the charm and infrastructure had been f***ed by the upstarts who can afford a property on one of the many faceless estates springing up all over the place.
Maldon used to have a dialect of its own but now all one can hear is the smack of lips and the feel of spittle all over.
Sorry🤣take some of this as tongue in cheek 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 47

Cupcakemum

VIP Member
Hasn’t soph learnt that constantly lying on her back isn’t good for the baby 🙄 probs why her bump doesn’t look as big as she’s constantly laying on her back festering on the sofa eating crisps! Lazy cow
I don't know how she lays like that. I've had 3 kids, and come the 3rd trimester your body tells you that it's not right. I clearly remember my heart pounding and feeling very strange, to the point that it would wake me up if I'd turned onto my back at night

• Heart
Reactions: 46

KateAdds

Do you think she has to put music over her morning montages to block out the instructions they're shouting at Ronnie/Henry as they run into the room during their little morning performance?

"Come to mummaz Ronnie, but not too fast gotta make sure people can read your personalised onsie"

"Don't tip it yet WonWon, TIP NOW TIP NOW"

"Henry WAIT you know we need to make it look like we love Ronnie more"

'Okay good, now both of you up on the armchair and pretend your looking at something amazing and not just the identical house facing back at us"

"Right Ron quick now, down the slide and pretend you're having fun"

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 44

Cupcakemum

VIP Member
Why can Hinch and SS have photo shoots for their books, but if you check Gemma Atkinsons stories then she's had to delay her shoot for her book because of covid... 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 43

Ridiculousone

I’m due in March and I’m feeling really emotional today. I’ve just had a moan to my husband about her stealing my thunder 🤣 I never put my children on social media but I’m angry that people will be gushing over her when my baby also deserves all the recognition as well. I know this is crazy and I’m just hormonal because the truth is that if some random strangers were discussing my child I’d be really alarmed! Anyway, I feel better for saying this. I’m thank you
I’m due in March and I’m feeling really emotional today. I’ve just had a moan to my husband about her stealing my thunder 🤣 I never put my children on social media but I’m angry that people will be gushing over her when my baby also deserves all the recognition as well. I know this is crazy and I’m just hormonal because the truth is that if some random strangers were discussing my child I’d be really alarmed! Anyway, I feel better for saying this. I’m thank you
Please don’t be upset or feel like that - let us know when your little one arrives ..We will all be delighted for you ... and celebrate with crunky snacks and lots of fizzy pop ....

• Heart
Reactions: 43

mammaof3

VIP Member
From now on I won't be able to create the threads, as work has changed my hours boo hoo.
I will pop in, when I can to, chat and catch up.

I think I will know when she has the next moneymaker as there will be a news flash on the BBC lol.
Anyway TTFN.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 42

Quiet Observer

• Heart
  • Haha

alba24

Chatty Member
wElL dOnE fOr MakINg a CAke sOphIe 👏

You’re in your 30s and that was your first time making a cake, what kind of childhood did you have?!😂😂😂 and why not involve ronbot?

Btw soph it looks shit

• Haha

Tit.tat

VIP Member
I still can’t get over picking three eggs out of a bowl, to put them in a jug an inch away, to them take them out to crack them in 🤦🏻‍♀️ I know I saw it 12 hours ago, and it’s not the first time she’s done that, but the lack of logic still baffles me. I know it shouldn’t 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 40

Sloppy mess

My husband is in hospital on oxygen because he has Covid she better not quite everything will be better tomorrow quotes, she is despicable

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
Soz if you've already seen thisView attachment 421974
So she’ll be back on tomorrow to bleat about this. But she doesn’t share the highs or lows of motherhoods she shares the same thing every single day which is neither a high or a low. Just a mediocre mundane routine of nothing. Child feeds dog. Child runs down hallway. Child looks out the window. That’s all she thinks mother hood is. 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 39

Lgrace90

A support team? She implies a fucking NHS support team!! Is she trying to insinuate that she's under the crisis team!? A woman that parades around going here there and everywhere, a woman that every single fucking day manages to function, to cook, to organise, to think forward.
Do me a fucking favour! I'm watching someone at crisis now, actual crisis!!...and it's a huge fight to get that help implemented. There is no forward thinking, its day to fucking day existing, not living - existing!! There's no getting excited about hair and make up, in fact at crisis you don't even brush your fucking hair... or even get out your bed!!
How fucking dare she!! I'm shaking writing this where I'm so angry, she's a dangerous woman! Fucking team in place my arse. Come back to me you lying cunt when your phone is filled with suicide helplines, or when you have a saftey plan, or when Jamie dreads opening his eyes every fucking day just incase it's that night you've decided to end it all where it's just so painful to live.
Nah, you can't.. you just post more shit showing all your make up and glam cover photos while writing cryptic messages about how you've got things in the pipeline.
Fucking support team, fuck off Soph, just fuck right fucking off!!
my mother 2 years ago tried several times to end her life each time we found her in time. We had the crisis team come to our house they asked will she do it again and she would say yes when she found a better way she will. We would have one of us awake at night watching her. We hid medication, knives literally anything that could be used and just had her on suicide watch because they sat back and did nothing. This woman takes antidepressants and behaves as if she has a whole team repeatedly watching her day and night and it sickens me what a narc she actually is

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 38