Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Homebird44

VIP Member
🤔 Hmmm, I wonder what milestones she wants to reach before she calls it a day on Insta.
Happy to take the money and freebies though. I hate that logic. My life is shit because of insta but I can't stop posting and being paid. You could always work in Tescos love.

Reactions: 27

Hilopicklelo

VIP Member
I wonder if a part of the agreed sabbatical is that Zoph is allowed to make Jamie look like an utter twat in all articles she does. Every single time she's done an interview, she's made him sound really uncaring and not overly supportive. Yet we've seen him doing most of the caring of Ron, he openly said himself that he'd read up on PND before Ron was born, there's been times it's been obvious he's the one doing the cleaning etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 27

mgh727

VIP Member
Make sure you have a decoy to leave the hospital so you can leave via a different door so the paps don’t get you..

have you got a holiday home to go to after birth to escape the paps have your house extended?
Yes, I’ve also gorilla glued my letterbox shut so the pappzzzz can’t stick a camera lense through it

• Haha
Reactions: 26

YorkshireLady

I had a 4 yr old, a 2 yr old and a newborn. Simple I hear you say. I was also disabled and used 2 sticks or a wheelchair when I went out.
looking back - I don’t know how I coped but I did. I had to.

• Heart

Abcdefghijklmn

VIP Member
All the second born's I know are polar opposite babies with strong wills, headstrong & stubborn little forces to be reckoned with after their soft laid back first born's 🤣

• Haha

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
Oh yay. A grid post. 😒 I truly hope it gets fewer likes than Staceys recent ones. Poor Ronnie isn’t even looking at her in the photo. 🤦🏻‍♀️ It’s not even a good photo graph of him enjoying the snow. 🤦🏻‍♀️

Eta - why are they out driving in the snow during a pandemic??? Where are they going??? It’s Sunday.

Stelliebee

Yet another unannounced break. Bloody hell she must love her fans and the sad bastards hang on to her every word. SS is just as bad. At least she said goodbye. What annoys me most is the stuff Sofa did before wasn't bloody hard. And she still continues with the mopey woe is me attitude, never reading the room. I would love for her to actually have real problems. Even when she's on the bloody gram she's doing less and less each and every single day, she just comes across as can't be arsed to me and how her crazies don't see that is beyond me. How an unannounced (undeserved) break isn't a massive slap in the face to them I will never know. Also, she looks like she stinks. She has the power to do so much, yet she's too busy being up her own arse and just generally being a knob. Look at what Dr Alex has done with his social media presence for God's sake! Lazy bitch.

easeypeasey

VIP Member
And she's back. Must have wet the bed necause they are up and already have the newspaper at 9am.

We said that the Christmas photo shoot would have been sold to a mag to allow them to have the photographer in the house and by the look of those pictures we were right. Shes so transparent
Only ever posting before 10 if she's got something to flog or something to brag about

Curlynob

Why does she always screech good morning to Ronnie when he pushes the dog food in like its the first shes seen him all morning ??

• Haha

Naaboo

Im guna ask again because it’s reallllyyyy pissing me off!! Where are the fisscchh?!?! 😡😡

she has no regard for animal wellbeing! Murderous fucker 😡😡😡

• Haha

LadyB

Oh my goodness that Sun article? If you are so stressed and full of anxiety what the Hell are you doing being on Instagram as an influencer in the first place ! Admit it you and Snecky are quite simply making enough money to eventually be in a position that neither of you have to work again. It has been planned from day one . I only wish you had reached that target and pissed off to bore each other to death. :mad:

Swx

Chatty Member
Why would you let a child play with a candle? What happens when he touches a real lit candle? Absolutely clueless 😳 first time she’s ever told him not to touch the dog when sleeping after it was spoke about on here last time he did it imagine getting all your parenting tips from tattle 😭 maybe get a video of him getting told off for touching the candle next 🤞

• Haha

LittleRedRidingHu?

Chatty Member
Random stuff and totally off topic:

Was watching Joe Lycett's routine yesterday and at some point it was about the posh way of naming colours.

"Ooh, it's elephant's breath!" "No, it's grey! Basic bitch!"

I love that man! ❤

Back on course: Where are the 🐟?

Reactions: 25

Lreb88

VIP Member
That is so unnecessary, we don’t need to see them in the bath together!
I dread to think what sort of creeps might use that picture and what they’ll do with it, she has no clue about internet safety for her son and it’s frightening. Not to mention just the gross factor of seeing J in there at all. 🤮

• Sad

DaveTheDuster

We could all club together and hire a private detective then we’d know for sure what was going on. Catch her out having a cleaner and sell it to the scum for thousands of pounds 🤑

• Haha