Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Megan Rose

There is so much evidence that these influencers are exploiting followers they use pregnancy, their children, hormones , dieting, home improvement, mental health everything that can be exploited is, it is very obvious why they do this it earns them money they are used by companies as easy advertising these companies are well aware that their influencers are deceiving followers they don’t care same as they don’t care about the effect this is having on those most vulnerable, those suffering genuine anxiety and mental health disorders who are getting themselves into debt to copy cat their heroines Mrs Hinch is one of the most fake and greedy and obvious but there are many many more I can only imagine that even those who know they are being exploited just want the excuse to spend and buy or to have perfect homes and see obsessive cleaning as a virtue women who use this for bragging rights I feel ill every time I hear someone say they are obsessed with Hinching or how they love the Inghams or the Sacconejolys apart from the fact that these narcissistic greedy bastards are as fake as is humanly possible to be plastic people who use their precious children to earn a living the damage these idiots are doing to their own kids putting them in the public eye knowing that there are sexual predators who are actively following and sharing their children’s pictures they have all been made aware of these dangers but they clearly think the earning potential outweighs the risks where will this all end what will it take for people to see the exploitation ? the whole influencing/advertising industry is stinking rotten a lot like our political system no one seems to care about truth and facts they just want to see a pretty picture and close their eyes to the real poverty and misery that for many many children is normal life what must these children think when they watch these children on YouTube who despite having a very priveleged lifestyle are constantly being gifted the latest “ must haves “ toys and gadgets it breaks my heart when I see parents bringing their kids into food bank where I volunteer who’s little faces light up when we give them a second hand comic or a bag of used Lego a packet of sweets or a multipack of crisps so grateful because they rarely get these treats I see this first hand it was so sad at Christmas because of COVID and hardship we didn’t get as much in the way of luxury items and toys I went with some friends and bought cheap felt pens and crayons and drawing or colouring books and a few smal selection packs if you could have seen the gratitude from their parents or the their little faces light up when we said Santa had dropped these gifts off for them especially because he knew they had been extra good imagine now any of the influencers I mention above doing this without a camera to catch their “ acts “ of charity it just boils my blood that these horrible greedy people are adored and given so much free stuff whilst so many have so little I am ashamed at our society and it’s fucking selfishness especially this last year yes we have seen someacts of kindness but mostly I see the I’m alright Jack brigade stockpiling or these influencers flouting all the rules the bigger their earning potential the more they can do as they please ranting yes I am with good reason I believe.

• Heart
Reactions: 37

Olivemaks

VIP Member
We really didn’t need to see jaymei in the bath with Ron. Keep that for the family album please. Quite disturbed seeing J in that bath tub. Honestly. Wow. She’s so bizzare

• Wow
I’ve been lurking for a little while reading these threads and I’m mortified I was sucked into the whole ‘Mrs Hinch’ thing. That article has pissed me right off though! Probably doesn’t help whoever wrote it adding in their quotes... my personal fav:

“Covid restrictions mean Sophie has gone to most hospital appointments for her pregnancy alone“

Yes. Me too. And the millions of other pregnant women. This doesn’t just affect your Royal Highness Sopha. I’ve been pregnant both times she has funnily enough and when she had Ronnie there was absolutely no mention of PND. “I just didn’t say anything at all” 🤔 erm technically correct but pretty sure you were talking about how AMAZING motherhood was and still keeping up with a spotless house, cute family pics etc. I remember trying to keep up to them standards and it was impossible even tho my baby was 3 months older!

It will be very interesting to see how she behaves once this baby is here. Also just wanted to add it is very odd that her midwife is visiting her home, does she perhaps mean the health visitor? I’m high risk and I’ve had to attend a clinic although a HV does want to do a home visit shortly.

But then again, we are talking about poor, super shy, little old Sopha who’s attended all her hospital appointments completely alone due to that thing called covid-19.. so perhaps she does have the NHS midwives running around after her as well. Wouldn’t surprise me. Nicely played Sopha 🤔 ATV.

• Heart

Rubyronron

VIP Member
Just been bot bashing. Surprisingly the huge bot rush that we saw pre 4m has dropped.
I had a look who Sopha is following. The number of cleaning accounts that she follows is bizarre. Most of them aren't even cleaners, just Sopha fans with content worse than hers
Why would she even encourage accounts like this?
They are more like MHMMDI fans.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 36

Tui

VIP Member
Imagine a gender reveal being done through the medium of a sani pad shaped sponge. What a way to be introduced to the world

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36

Yel

Chatty Member
Embarrassing - searching herself and liking comments that say how amazing she is :LOL:

1612693064188.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35

This.is.me

VIP Member
Someone please help this poor woman...love the fact it’s bringing up mushy peas when she searches for Mrs Hinch 😂

91F72C29-96CB-49DC-8CAD-0DA0B9A1507C.jpeg

Also in Lidl yesterday I saw they have a selection of her books, all half price at £4.99. Can’t wait to see it appear in the charity shops when they reopen 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 34

MapleSugar

So every morning, does she tell Ronnie and Henry to stay in the kitchen and run to her seat, then shout “come” and then they both on command, run for the crotch cuddle shot? I saw the laser pointer as well. Same for how she’s already in the kitchen before he shuffles in with the food box. He probably has to stand in hall until she says “come now!”

Ronnie is really just her preforming monkey isn’t he? 😢😢

• Sad

Danielle0120

VIP Member
my mother 2 years ago tried several times to end her life each time we found her in time. We had the crisis team come to our house they asked will she do it again and she would say yes when she found a better way she will. We would have one of us awake at night watching her. We hid medication, knives literally anything that could be used and just had her on suicide watch because they sat back and did nothing. This woman takes antidepressants and behaves as if she has a whole team repeatedly watching her day and night and it sickens me what a narc she actually is
The same happened to my dad. When we lost our mum to breast cancer my dad went into severe depression, he's tried to commit suicide twice, the second time the doctors don't know how he survived - he's been placed in hospital stays for weeks at a time but once released crisis asked him will you do it again and he said yes - I have 3 kids, my sister has 4, my brother has 6, we all work, busy lives so we had to take shifts to watch him. Hes slowly becoming better.
Then my husbands father committed suicide 2 year ago because crisis wouldn't help him.
Hinch hasn't a clue, She's disgusting. I hate her.
Hope your mum is doing better xx

• Heart
  • Sad

LadyB

My 18 year old grandson rings once a week to see if we need anything and this week we were running short of bird seed so asked him to get us some. He came last night with the seed, knocked on the door and then stood back onto the drive with his mask on . Hubby left the money on the drive and they chatted for a while standing the advisable 2-3 metres apart. While they were chatting I looked at the lad thinking all these kids look alike with their skin tight jeans and shaved heads apart from the top bit and then it hit me. Snecky dresses just like that. A middle aged man - and at 42 that is what he technically is - trying desperately to look young and failing miserably. How sad is that you silly old man :)

• Haha

easeypeasey

VIP Member
As genuine advice - the jam goes on easier if you spread it onto one of the layers of the actual sponge, as opposed to trying to add it to the buttercream.
I don’t bake very often (hardly ever) but I know that much lol!
Jam on one piece, cream on the other. ... Like a...

... Dare I say...

Sandwich....

• Haha

Yorkgirl20

Chatty Member
Why can Hinch and SS have photo shoots for their books, but if you check Gemma Atkinsons stories then she's had to delay her shoot for her book because of covid... 🤔
Gemma has common sense. Why would she potentially put her family at risk when she could wait a few more months to do it safely. It also shows that Sopha only cares about herself and the money to be made.

Reactions: 33

Penguinfeet

I know we don't get half thr real story but I know this - when I was pregnant with my second child I had a toddler, he was 16m old when his brother was born and do you know, i don't think I once had a minute to sit and eat crisps on the sofa. My toddler kept me active literally up until the day his brother was born. I often think how I didn't get a chance to enjoy that second pregnancy, which was such a shame. All water under the bridge now but how the hell does she hsve time to do nothing?!?!

Reactions: 32

Bingbongyouropinioniswron

Her followers aren't real,her back story is not real,her face isn't real (sorry Freda 🤣),her stories aren't real,omg what if.....
Honestly I've had visions of her telling Freda and her dad to sit down with Christmas hats on and a roast dinner back in the summer. She'll have told them that it was pre recording for something big and then announced the baby. She'll have told them she needs to keep the paps on their toes so her and Bollock man have come up with a great plan to keep it all in their control. Of course they just go along with it: MadMa would have told her how clever they were for their plan and dear old dad will have just "swallowed his knob" and done as he was told.
She posted at one point to say that she had less time to go in the pregnancy than she'd actually been pregnant and that was within a couple of days of the big announcement. Oooh Soph, it's a real page turner this story of yours 😂😂

• Haha
I’ve got to rant......

THIS WASNT THE PLAN!!!!! Dunno how this happened to little old me??????

Right ok so forget the fact we know she approached gleam even if we didn’t know that look at it this way......

If she hated it why is she desperately trying to stay relevant she ran her course over a year ago!! Nobody would of cared if she stopped a few mad sheep maybe but they are fickle they would move onto the next obsession. If it wasn’t the plan why STILL act on it! If it wasn’t the plan why only reveal your face on TV!!!

I can’t stand all the lies! If I shot to “fame” over night and I genuinely didn’t like it I would withdraw, hide, stop posting I would not release many pointless books or do tv appearances. I would go away and hope people forgot!