Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Star12

Chatty Member
I do think those tests only show 1-2 weeks, 2-3 weeks or 3+ weeks.
So even if you took a test at 20 weeks it would still show 3+.

Jamie was allowed to her first scan. Assuming this must have been before the national November lockdown? As since the she was in a high tier in Dec then back in to national lockdown in Jan.
My husband has been allowed to my scans
While we’ve been in lockdown.

Reactions: 3

BossyBlossom

Thread suggestion by @Ere4dgoss

adapted to fit - She’s hit 4mil but it’s no big deal, hardly any of her followers are actually real.

News.
The tipping point episode featuring Inch has been found, @Hinchawakening has located it and popped it on YouTube. lol.

Red is cleaning.
Purple is inferred cleaning.
Blue is a link to the post.

Last thread catch up (329).
Rest of Wednesday

Dinnertime.
Cleaned the kitchen.
Played with Ron.
Thursday.
Finally announced her 4 million bots, Jamie wrote a gushy message on an etch a sketch lol.
Throwback video to when she got the 1 million bots. Trace hit her in the face with something.
Ron brushing Henry.
Is she having a day off now to celebrate?
Went for a walk. His and her videos but the pram hood was different!
Henry rolled in fox poo again so had a bath.
More show racks, not for shoes but for the bathroom. Both posted videos.
She posted she must stop buying fake flowers.
Day 9 music challenge – an angry song so she chose a Beyoncé one.
Showed her tada week list of 4 days of doing naff all.
She is now off IG for a day or 2.
Friday.
Off for her but Inch is posting..

BBQ scandal - Breaking lockdown rules by having a family bbq - reported in The Sun newspaper 28/04/2020 but she has never denied/confirmed it.

View attachment 420435

She left messages on a fans mobile phone so these can be listened to here. Voice Notes (VN) Thread 151 post 244.

View attachment 420436

For new members.

Kate to the party, nusty people, duty heart, crunky snack and #bekond are typos from Hinchers so Tattle are using them.
Among others, a few words below that we use, there are many more, either rude or sarcastic.
Janine, Inch, Onslow, Tom Hardy, Vestlife, Kanye Vest = Jamie (as he always seems to wear vests and Janine because he dressed up as a woman on a TV prog)
MadMaYahoo, Freda, Ma Barker = Zoph's mum.
His Lardship, Lardsome, fat bastard, chicken strip = Henry.
ATV = all the vest = Jamie wearing vests and she uses ATB (all the best).
RonRon etc. = Ronnie.
I’m thank you – what she said to Phil Scofield on her This Morning interview.
Plip and Plop = Flip and Flop the fisccch (as this is the sound they’ll make when they head down the toilet along with their 10+ children who are currently unnamed)

Attempting a worm.

With that hooter only question he got right was owl #whatahoot

• Haha

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
Maybe the reason we don't ever see bath or bedtime for Rondon is cause Jdawg bathes with him all the time 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️
Absolutely. My partner does bath time for our boys. 9/10 he gets in with them for a bit. I don’t plaster it all over the gram though

Pastrytroll

Am I just a dirty bitch or is there no need for this amount of separate wash piles 🤣 there are loads of comments saying the same thing too. Grinch showing she only washes about 4 things I’m assuming has lead to this 🤨
Whites
Darks and coloured
Lights

the kids clothes get stain treated first as they spread more food on their clothes then they eat

Tinkerbell87

Chatty Member
Why is she purposely not showing the right side of the garden? And why does Ron not say any words?

Pollyx

You can opt for a c section if that is what you would like its your body your choice
How times have changed in the last 30 years. They only did c/sections if absolutely necessary. I had my 1st by emergency section and 2nd & 3rd child by planned section. It's a major op so recovery is long.

To be fair the cake does look like the one in the tin. The crack is the same. But it will still taste of shit and the butter icing is definitely out of a Betty Crocker pot!🥴

• Haha

Louk

VIP Member
All the second born's I know are polar opposite babies with strong wills, headstrong & stubborn little forces to be reckoned with after their soft laid back first born's 🤣
Nooooooooo! I'll be thinking twice about having a second at 42 then! 😂 😂

• Haha

SickOfInfluencers

There's clearly a third person in the garden with them. Inch walking in the back, her filming and Ron looking at someone else to her left and wanting "upsie"
Took the same screenshot!
Janine in the background in his teenage clothes. Unless someone else was filming on Soph's 2nd Insta phone??

God, I've avoided her all day. Pop into the local shop for milk and there she is, looking at me.
(Don't want to 🔺️ myself xx)
This photo reminded me of Marilyn Manson for some reason 🙈

Emilieeee

Am I just a dirty bitch or is there no need for this amount of separate wash piles 🤣 there are loads of comments saying the same thing too. Grinch showing she only washes about 4 things I’m assuming has lead to this 🤨
Wow!! I really hope this is not normal....

I have whites, darks and colours!
bedding often goes in separately more because it basically fills the machine but might throw the odd towel in if there's room.
am now wondering if I'm not separating enough?!
also on the odd occasion my husband does the washing there is literally no separating of anything and whatever's on the top of the basket gets shoved in 😂

• Haha

easeypeasey

VIP Member
See through wellies? My kids used to have their favourite tv characters on theirs. Poor Ronnie
They were gifted ages ago they come with funky socks so you can effectively change the wellies each time you wear them. SS Rex has some too, also likely gifted

Clangers2

VIP Member
I’ve got 4 and honestly, to go from one to two is MASSIVE, less so for the subsequent ones as they sort of fit in. My last 3 were very close together, each one the year after the last.
Yes same for 3, one to two is the hardest I think....