Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Danielle0120

VIP Member
Surely even Hinch wouldn't be tacky enough to do a gender reveal based on an advert for a cleaning sponge 😯
Thats got to be obsessed Hinchers clutching at straws..... hasn't it?
Course she isssss, she loves a good bitta tack does our Soph.

Reactions: 2

Cucumber and eggs

VIP Member
She really will have hit a new low if she let's minky do the reveal, maybe it's the dad, nothing surprises me with this family. Just like Ronnie and Henry are "brothers"'

Meee089

Wonder why she deleted the song of the day thing ? How odd, probably getting lots of attention for it tho , her sheep reading into the songs meaning and reading into something that’s not there
I missed it, what song was it?

RogueRey

VIP Member
This is from her article in the Sun ,you the trash supplement magazine that most people use for potty training animals or as animal bedding.

First thing Beggy has a Dyson Hair dryer. Which a few have mentioned here. Secondly and I would not be happy if I was Maybelline. She calls the anti age concealer she was paid to advertise as a bargain beauty buy. 🤦🏽‍♀️

Attachments

Danielle0120

VIP Member
Yeah we also both went wtf is that when she made that icing. What had she done to that butter, it looked lumpy and not melted, but also a bit liquidy. If she creamed it, I've never had butter go like that and I've never just plopped it on top of the icing sugar and squashed it about a bit! 🤮🤮🤮🤮
😂😂😂😂 It looked terrible.. It's a no from me

Rubyronron

VIP Member
Am I just a dirty bitch or is there no need for this amount of separate wash piles 🤣 there are loads of comments saying the same thing too. Grinch showing she only washes about 4 things I’m assuming has lead to this 🤨
Depends how many of each item. I wouldn't put my OH's work clothes in with mine, but I almost always wait until I have a full load to wash. Although my machine has a half load and a quick wash facility too. Each to their own, the only issue I would have is that I was using too much water and energy 🤷🏼‍♀️

Pastrytroll

Do you think she has to put music over her morning montages to block out the instructions they're shouting at Ronnie/Henry as they run into the room during their little morning performance?

"Come to mummaz Ronnie, but not too fast gotta make sure people can read your personalised onsie"

"Don't tip it yet WonWon, TIP NOW TIP NOW"

"Henry WAIT you know we need to make it look like we love Ronnie more"

'Okay good, now both of you up on the armchair and pretend your looking at something amazing and not just the identical house facing back at us"

"Right Ron quick now, down the slide and pretend you're having fun"
Identical house but half the size, peasants

• Haha

Flossy2019

VIP Member
I have no fucking words except Laser Pen! What the actual fuck? Ronnie is not a performing monkey he's a child. Absolute disgrace of mother.
It’s there all the time .. someone pointed it out ages ago but someone else said it can’t be and it was a jewellery reflection 🙄😂

Suep

Nothing hinch does backfires. So if she is indeed revealing her babies sex through minky her fans will absolutely love it and if it is a baby pink or baby blue pad then they will rush to the stores to buy it. She can’t to do no wrong with her die hard hincers. Good luck to her. She knows this won’t last long. She will ride off into the sunset with her millions and those hincers that need to watch her every day will only then realise that she never actually cared about them. But for now they are blind to any wrong doings that she does. Personally I hope that minky are revealing the baby’s sex coz I’m a right nosey bitch and I want to know what she’s having and she’s dragging it out lol. I’m sure she’s due next month or the April.
Where has this minky/reveal story please see

easeypeasey

VIP Member
Wonder what the milestones are? I think she wants an award. Something recognisable that she can keep on the mantle to brag about. And enough to buy a flashy bastard house with an annexe for the nanny... I mean her mum to live in. Maybe a property abroad? 5 million followers is going to cost her a fortune and she's not going to gain them organically.
I think covid has put a massive spanner in the works which means she's going to be around a little bit longer in order to reach whatever she's aiming for

What else was on her begging board, does anyone have a copy?

Flairey

VIP Member
I remember my son being obsessed with lion King and lion gaurd and he found these little trainers in the shop. I got them for him and my husband wasn't impressed. I said look at his little face 😭 😍

Oh guyzzzzzz I've just seen I've been bumped up to well know member... so proud of my nusty troll self ❤
Congratulations 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏

RogueRey

VIP Member
A couple of times the last couple of weeks, it’s crossed my mind that she had lost the baby. The bump posts stopped, no more project nursery, the extra slobness on the sofa, what appears to be a lack of bump and Groundhog Day posts just to tick the account over. Then she posts something ridiculous like building a box or plugging a new fabreeze and then I get annoyed that I even got a tad sad for her thinking she’d miscarried. I’d never wish that on anyone, not even her.
I had the same thoughts.

Dexy

VIP Member
You can elect for c section 👍
Wow I never knew you could just ask for one and get one. I’m sure it was a midwife that lead me to believe unless their was a medical reason you had to fight for one. Probably just fobbing me off as mard haha and she’d be right lol