Mrs Hinch #329 To the sheep spying the Hinch thread, Soph buys bots cos her content's dead

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
if you have tiktok you should click on the #hinching hashtags if they come up, the amount of chemicals they use in their bathrooms is unbelievable, most of them mums/dads. i tried that vikal for the taps etc & it honestly felt as though someone was holding a blowtorch to my eyes, could taste it all day & that was only a couple of sprays 🤮🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Done some digging guyz and the pram was always parent facing she just had the hood pulled all the way forward cutting off all of poor wonwons view of the outer world! I must have too much time on my hands 🤣
ADC78F8A-17C2-431F-AD38-5551A988A32D.png
65DB3F1D-D9E4-4C91-9D61-F095374D358D.jpeg

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 35
Then stop buying shoe racks hun, they look tit and absolutely pointless.

My little ones g/a went well, she's quite groggy but finally we're home. Been a long day, so a nice cold Bath glass of wine is in order

• Heart
Reactions: 46
I think she's already given birth and she's just hiding it. Convinced that's a blue blanket in the pram facing her, and that's why Jamie's video of her with Ronnie is so far away cause the bump gone.
Interesting theory. I think they plot and plan these videos and pre records to play a game with Tattlers. It amuses them. However you could well be right with this. The way he films them from that distance. Hmmm. Pair of weirdos.

Reactions: 15
Christ, there's only so much tat a lass can buy.
FFS rain it in.

Reactions: 10
They’re both milking stories today. Never seen them both post so much. It’s the 4mil isn’t it. Really trying with the engagement.. wowzer

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I feel a bit sorry for Jamie trying to make himself happen when he has zero charisma or star quality. His only personality trait is he wears shorts and watches football. Wow, what a USP. I feel like they’re trying to veer towards family vlogging style content and combine themselves into one entity, but he brings absolutely duck all to the table.

You just know he’s the type of bloke who only ever hangs round with lads, and feels awkward talking to women who aren’t his wife because he doesn’t get the idea of platonic friendships. You know the sort of bloke who won’t give you the time of day unless he has reason to believe you’ll shag him. That’s his vibe.
When he talks, he sounds like he's wearing dentures.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I don't think she'd use the same pram for hinch number 2. She loves to waste money
she absolutely won't use the same pram. This one has Ronnie's name emblazoned on the handle. Unless the new baby is called Veronica :D I wouldn't put it past her.

Reactions: 15
To say they have a background in sales, their vocabulary is limited.

or is it dumbed down for the audience?

Happy days.

Reactions: 6
Interesting theory. I think they plot and plan these videos and pre records to play a game with Tattlers. It amuses them. However you could well be right with this. The way he films them from that distance. Hmmm. Pair of weirdos.
nah if she had a new born she wouldn't have time to piss around with shoe racks and eucalyptus plants.

Reactions: 9
FFS rain it in.

View attachment 418785
View attachment 418787
View attachment 418788

She is proving today how boring and lack lustre her life is.

1) 'faffing' and moving everything about because she spends all hours in the house it's boring now and needs refreshment for her to look at.
2) she's buying again to fill her bored void to add more stuff into her house.
3) 'im obsessed' she says this about absolutely everything she buys until it loses its new sparkle and she needs something new to fill her void and 'obsess over'

Answer to Jamie's statement is YES you are mad and everyone around you does nothing about it and lets you continue obsessively purchasing instead of trying to fix your problems professionally.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
FFS rain it in.

View attachment 418785
View attachment 418787
View attachment 418788
Just cluttered with absolute cheap tit and nothing special about her house. Its just tacky, bland, no character and filled with stuff for the sake of it!! I guarantee if she was born in the 1950s she would have had cabinets, walls and shelves full of china plates just like my nan did. At least she has her hole in rhe wall!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I think she's already given birth and she's just hiding it. Convinced that's a blue blanket in the pram facing her, and that's why Jamie's video of her with Ronnie is so far away cause the bump gone.
Not a chance she’d have left the house. Far too delicate.

Reactions: 5
Did she not have ‘bath Henry’ on her list?! Bit convenient that he should roll in fox poo today?!
Happy to be corrected if I’m wrong!

Reactions: 11
Just cluttered with absolute cheap tit and nothing special about her house. Its just tacky, bland, no character and filled with stuff for the sake of it!! I guarantee if she was born in the 1950s she would have had cabinets, walls and shelves full of china plates just like my nan did. At least she has her hole in rhe wall!
None of what she does screams “homely” and “comfort” it literally seems like a staged house or hotel, not a home 😞

Reactions: 12
And a crochet toiletseat cover with a big fat orange flower bang in the middle

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.