Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

RiverRoo

Watched her stories this morning.
Reminded me I have some Ru Paul to catch up on.
Her make up is something else 😬

Reactions: 3

Dexy

VIP Member
Someone’s currently stalking my stories on Instagram. I’m in the middle of decorating my kids rooms so lots of content for her to steal 👀

Trying to add the photo 🤓
Screenshot and then click on Attach files at the bottom of the text box.

GBB

Chatty Member
I saw
Mini minky coming tomorrow
Exciting cleaning pads
🤣🤣

Last edited:

Jklaowv

Hmmm my friend is an aesthetic surgeon, she reckons Hinch’s lips have recently been done. I couldn’t take my eyes off them in her last story.
If you have fillers they swell when youre pregnant, and also after the covid jab apparently.

bsdetector77

Chatty Member
Course it bloody well wasn't, she couldn't even do the butter icing properly 🤮 but I meannnnn this is the lady who made a spaghetti hoop pie so I wasn't expecting much!
Yeah we also both went wtf is that when she made that icing. What had she done to that butter, it looked lumpy and not melted, but also a bit liquidy. If she creamed it, I've never had butter go like that and I've never just plopped it on top of the icing sugar and squashed it about a bit! 🤮🤮🤮🤮

HmmmReally

VIP Member
Kate to the party. Haven’t been on in a while

can’t believe you found the tipping point episode !!!
Is it worth a watch or is he just as dull in that????

Misslooksy

She has a mind like a fish! Might start calling her Dory! Maybe that’s why she’s starting writing her lists the way she did the other day? 10-1030 I faffed around the house, 12-1300 stroll round to ma and pas 4-430 drive round the houses wonder who is a hincher?! She forgets that she’s posts every thing on insta. Your sheeple might forget your little outings but we don’t forget anything on here Soph! ATV
Filling in her "lie book"

• Haha

Dexy

VIP Member
I’ve had two straight forward deliveries. First was text book but seemed to go on forever. I was very tired and drugged up. With the second I was being induced and heard so many horror stories I was really dreading it. However, It went brilliantly, I was fully in control and he came shooting out in an hour and a half. I was absolutely buzzing afterward and so relieved I dodged a csection. I don’t understand how people can think it’s easier. Vaginal is never going to be pleasant but csection is major surgery!
Also whichever way baby comes out, that’s just the beginning. Trying to juggle a household, one child already and a newborn on no sleep is harrrd - hope JAMIE’s ready!

Carly3

It doesn't look like a laser as it was on like really high on the screen if that makes sense?
Yes you’re right, it isn’t a laser!! Plus ain’t laser lights red???
she’s ridiculous, but not that ridiculous 😂

Dexty2021

Chatty Member
Do you know what? I know it’ll be no great loss to her but I’ve finally unfollowed her. I used to really like her I admit but what exactly is she getting all this money for! She does nothing and if you dig about what real cleaning did she ever really do apart from wipe stuff to Neyo tunes in the start.
I get she has had clever marketing and her looks have helped buy by god what a sinfully boring existence. Covid has only highlighted how she has such an empty life.
I feel lighter already. I feel like I’ve got my braincells back
I did same a couple of weeks ago. If I want to see what’s happening now I look on insta stories where I think it means she doesn’t clock up “views” which are recorded as interactions. Less interactions less income. I’m only one but doing all I can.