Mrs Hinch #329 To the sheep spying the Hinch thread, Soph buys bots cos her content's dead

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she will play the humble card for the 4 million followers announcement.
Something along the lines of it's so difficult in these trying times and she is genuinely so thankful and lucky that this just accidentally happened to little old her, and how lucky she is to have such a perfect life and not have to worry about anything

Reactions: 19
Chuffing hell Sophie the way you do these so called montages you think you was a Steven steelburg the way you do the crappy music 😂😂 rant over soz guys

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s moved the bowl that was on the table to put her bowl of cereal in it’s place. What’s the point of having crockery on the table if you’re not gonna use it? I thought the whole reason she kept it out was coz it doesn’t fit in her cupboard but it seems she already has another set of plates and bowls in there.

Attachments

Reactions: 10
This is just ridiculous 😳
Granted it’s just two of us with my husband and I but we all work out almost every day plus day clothes plus pjs so there is quite a bit of washing, but this amount of washing detergent would keep us going for like 2 years...

Reactions: 5
She’s moved the bowl that was on the table to put her bowl of cereal in it’s place. What’s the point of having crockery on the table if you’re not gonna use it? I thought the whole reason she kept it out was coz it doesn’t fit in her cupboard but it seems she already has another set of plates and bowls in there.
Look at her pained smile.
so unnatural 😬😬😬

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Where’s the fiSH sofa ?

you seem to have forgot about the nursery .. or you just not mentioning it whilst the decorators are in getting it all done for you and the gifted furniture is

when is the perficT over the top reveal ? Valentine’s Day and it’s a girl ...will I get a bingo? Come on sofa we already know you have pre recorded the big reveal.

Wonder if they have booked their 8 weeks floating around the most beautiful cottages eVER when baby arrives, like they did first time round. And booked the professional photographer for the baby reveal. 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 8
She looks odd in that pic, but I dont know what it is! Her face looks different again????

Reactions: 12
Just watched a video about a family vlogging channel which primarily focused on the detrimental effects on children of being posted online constantly. In one part, a comparison was made between having a transparent house, so people could see in. The only way you can be viewed is by people driving or walking past, which is passive loss of privacy, but by recording everything for people to see online, it's an "active destruction of privacy". Also spoke about how as soon as you start using your child for content, they become part of your brand, thus you are actively and directly monetising your child, and removing their privacy before they can even consent or protest.
She's essentially inviting hundreds of thousands of people (if not millions if we account for real not-bot people who lurk and don't follow her) to sit in her living room and watch her child.

Even more alarming when you consider how laissez-faire she is about the privacy of her home address.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 43
jeeeeee
Hello you nasty lot
Been catching up and wowwww

lots to digest, she hit the big 4 mil hey?
No gender reveal though?

Well my tattlers I’ll get there first before she can steal my thunder

baby no.5 is a..........

💙💙💙

I’m finally feeling better and will make sure I can get on here as much as possible again! Homeschooling is a witch as is being pregnant
Can’t lay around on my ass 😢😢

❤ Love to you all ❤
Congratulations to you all ❤

are you calling him Henry or Ronnie ? (Jesting honestly!!!)

• Haha
Reactions: 2
To say she's heavily pregnant she looks painfully thin. She seems almost fragile and as though she's not taking care of herself for the sake of her unborn baby. Very sad indeed.

Reactions: 10
Just watched a video about a family vlogging channel which primarily focused on the detrimental effects on children of being posted online constantly. In one part, a comparison was made between having a transparent house, so people could see in. The only way you can be viewed is by people driving or walking past, which is passive loss of privacy, but by recording everything for people to see online, it's an "active destruction of privacy". Also spoke about how as soon as you start using your child for content, they become part of your brand, thus you are actively and directly monetising your child, and removing their privacy before they can even consent or protest.
She's essentially inviting hundreds of thousands of people (if not millions if we account for real not-bot people who lurk and don't follow her) to sit in her living room and watch her child.

Even more alarming when you consider how laissez-faire she is about the privacy of her home address.
I can’t believe how many people put so much of their children on social media. All you have to do I look through hinch’s tagged post and so many of them tag their kids. I do wonder how kids like Ronnie and Rex will be when they are older. They are plastered all over social media and these Hinchers seem to think they are owed pictures and videos of them growing up. I don’t for a second believe hinch when she said some people said hi to Ronnie and Henry and knew there name but I do think she will run into a crazy Hinchers one day who thinks she knows Ronnie and will try talking to him and may even try to hug him. She should have kept him out of the public eye until he decided he wants to be seen by the crazy masses.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.