Mrs Hinch #329 To the sheep spying the Hinch thread, Soph buys bots cos her content's dead

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion by @Cucumber and eggs

Adapted to fit - To the sheep snooping on the hinch thread, your leader buys bots cos her content is dead

Red is cleaning.
Purple is inferred cleaning.
Blue is a link to the post.

Last thread catch up (328).
Rest of Tuesday

Captain Sir Thomas Moore passed away so she posted a tribute pic, what with her being a covidiot I think it’s rather distasteful and she repeated his quote of ‘tomorrow will be a good day’, really, good for whom?
A tiny bit of cleaning, the cutlery drawers get a look in.
She can’t sleep so a cool bath for an hour is helping, if you weren’t such a tit then you’d sleep like a baby.
Wednesday.
ZZZZ.pic
Magic challenge day 8 – something traumatic happened when she was 12?
Ron doesn’t like to get dressed so he picks out his own clothes, and saying ahh to a pic of the slack 2.
Cleaning the dirty ensuite shower, she hasn’t bothered for a while. Then proceeded to apply a sealant to pink mildew, wtf.
The dog got a petting.
She hit 4 million bots earlier but as yet no announcement.
and
Soph doesn't have a middle name, she added Rose in her teens.

Nicked from the JM thread.
Lastly, but importantly, when submitting ideas for the next thread title, please use the words ‘thread suggestion’ or just ‘thread’, as it makes it easier to search.
No other chat in the post so votes are for the thread suggestion only.
Also, try to hold off until around page. 40 for your suggestions, if possible.

BBQ scandal - Breaking lockdown rules by having a family bbq - reported in The Sun newspaper 28/04/2020 but she has never denied/confirmed it.

covidiot.png

She left messages on a fans mobile phone so these can be listened to here. Voice Notes (VN) Thread 151 post 244

vn1.png

Nasty post regarding Tulisa left on her personal IG account.

Tulisa.png

For new members.

Kate to the party, nusty people, duty heart, crunky snack and #bekond are typos from Hinchers so Tattle are using them.
Among others, a few words below that we use, there are many more, either rude or sarcastic.
Janine, Inch, Onslow, Tom Hardy, Vestlife, Kanye Vest = Jamie (as he always seems to wear vests and Janine because he dressed up as a woman on a TV prog)
MadMaYahoo, Freda, Ma Barker = Zoph's mum.
His Lardship, Lardsome, fat bastard, chicken strip = Henry.
ATV = all the vest = Jamie wearing vests and she uses ATB (all the best).
RonRon etc. = Ronnie.
I’m thank you – what she said to Phil Scofield on her This Morning interview.
Plip and Plop = Flip and Flop the fisccch (as this is the sound they’ll make when they head down the toilet along with their 10+ children who are currently unnamed)

Attempting a worm.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Just want to shame myself and say... Before I saw the light I did copy her using this unibond trick. I was young and it was my first home and didn't have much of an idea... It was useless (obvs) and I used to sit in the bath peeling strips of it off because it began to irritate me because it was uneven and starting to curl up in parts🤣 I was so pissed off about that!! And here she is endorsing the same tit again, ah well I've learned my lesson now 🥳

• Heart
Reactions: 60
Jesus, last night my husband and I had a go at using the pink stuff and a multipack of toothbrushes, to clean the grout on our kitchen tiles. Took us both forever as I have a much bigger kitchen than hinch (🤭) but we done it. She's a lazy "cleaner" absolutely no reason for her to be on ig anymore, her content is tit and she doesn't even clean anymore 🤷‍♀️
*Sorry replying to someone from last thread as it closed just as I hit reply!*

Something one of my friends told me is to spray bleach or that Astonish mould and mildew blast onto cotton pads and place along the grout. Leave overnight, remove and it will be white. Our old house was realllllly bad for mould no matter how many times we opened the window or I cleaned. It did work and less effort than scrubbing. Not great for environment, I did cut them all in half so I used less, but nothing else I'd tried had got the grout white, small bits of cloth would work too I imagine.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Just want to shame myself and say... Before I saw the light I did copy her using this unibond trick. I was young and it was my first home and didn't have much of an idea... It was useless (obvs) and I used to sit in the bath peeling strips of it off because it began to irritate me because it was uneven and starting to curl up in parts🤣 I was so pissed off about that!! And here she is endorsing the same tit again, ah well I've learned my lesson now 🥳
First step is admitting your mistakes. Onwards and upwards. All the best

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Hi I’ve been a lurker on here. A follower of H, unfollowed when the buying got too much, followed again and finally unfollowed tonight. That is pink MOULD in her unborn baby’s nursery en suite. She’s covered it up with white paint or something but because she didn’t treat it it’s still there. Scratching my head at such a misguided post. She’s a cleaning influencer who doesn’t clean??? This pink stuff takes months to grow!!! How even is her agency letting her away with it. I know one unfollow won’t make a difference but that made me want to vom 🤮

Reactions: 89

Something one of my friends told me is to spray bleach or that Astonish mould and mildew blast onto cotton pads and place along the grout. Leave overnight, remove and it will be white. Our old house was realllllly bad for mould no matter how many times we opened the window or I cleaned. It did work and less effort than scrubbing. Not great for environment, I did cut them all in half so I used less, but nothing else I'd tried had got the grout white, small bits of cloth would work too I imagine.
I wouldn’t leave it overnight, might rot the grout 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 6

strips of toilet roll or kitchen roll laid in the grout lines and then mould and mildew product poured along. Do at night, leave until the morning, remove, wash the floor. I start my own cleaning account this weekend...😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Oh lord she really did just cover up the mould instead of cleaning it 🤦🏻‍♀️ I probably do more cleaning on my lunch hour than she does all week!

Reactions: 25
strips of toilet roll or kitchen roll laid in the grout lines and then mould and mildew product poured along. Do at night, leave until the morning, remove, wash the floor. I start my own cleaning account this weekend...😂😂😂
Now where's our £24k?!

Reactions: 16

Sorry to talk cleaning but when you can’t get decent hints off of cleaning queens I need to come to real people......what about shower grout when things like cotton pads won’t stick? Pink stuff doesn’t work for me

Reactions: 8
Sorry to talk cleaning but when you can’t get decent hints off of cleaning queens I need to come to real people......what about shower grout when things like cotton pads won’t stick? Pink stuff doesn’t work for me
Mildew remover product or if no time to get to the shop - use neat bleach on a toothbrush. It does work. I used it before a house sale where my shower *cough* didnt look its best - twas transformed overnight. Good wash down the next morning - Bob's your Uncle!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Buy a bottle of Cillit Bang with bleach ( no other will do ) spray it all over the grout, cover it completely. Leave overnight and rinse off in the morning and enjoy the pristine look of your brand new grout and tiles!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
No matter what accounts are created elsewhere you can’t get away from the fact there’s 329 threads about her! There’s that much she does wrong. If she marked things as ad properly, didn’t lie about work she’s having done etc etc the list goes on doesn’t it, there would be no need for all these threads would there? But here we are! The fact is you aren’t allowed to disagree with anyone without being called a troll and I think that does make people come looking for here. We can put our opinions forward, debate, disagree with each other and that’s the end of it. Non of us get nasty with each other for having an opinion on here.

Reactions: 53
It’s really pissing me off that people have tagged her into posts about Captain Tom, he was a genuine hero, she doesn’t deserve to share any space with him at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.