Mrs Hinch #328 Here a bot, there a bot, everywhere a bot bot.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Numbers are shooting up View attachment 416320
So she’s going to go for the 4m followers, whilst people are still talking about Captain Tom dying!!??
Also Sopha, it would be a bit crass for you to also do your gender reveal today as well. I know you’ve not been on here since we last had a King, but I only said the other day. The longer you left it, the more chance there was a of a big news story happening. I know you might not want to hear it but a man who raised millions for the NHS & is a national treasure, along with more new cases of the SA Covid variant are more important than your gender reveal!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
What did she write 😬
It was on Ashley’s partners page I think. Something along the lines of her not knowing you could donate your umbilical cord and she’d look into it for when baby Hinch no.2 arrives....

I’m sure that the last bit was incredibly relevant to two people who are praying this treatment helps their daughter, I’m sure they would have preferred her saying she didn’t know you could donate and that she’d share with her followers to raise more awareness

It’s ALL about the grinch though.

Reactions: 24
20 years ago Lord B came back from the pub and told me that folk were watching other folk sleeping in the dark. Turns out it was the start of BIG BROTHER. We couldn't believe that it interested people to watch such rubbish but there you go. Fast forward to now and we have numb nuts still watching rubbish but the ones they are watching - Hinches especially - are becoming millionaires by selling their souls just to make money. What infuriates me more apart from the usual lies she spouts and the obvious fakery is that when she ran short of cleaning posts as she was bound to she brought in her little boy and sold his soul too. The same will happen to the one she is expecting now - he or she will have no say on whether they want to be used for her content. It is disgraceful and they should be ashamed of themselves which is very unlikely to happen ! Anxiety my arse. She knows exactly what buttons to press to keep her sheep in line - conniving witch and he is no better. Rant over

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
The whole thing was a voice over. I just rewatched it and the sounds kept getting cut off really sharp. Also the clip where she was tickling Ron on the sofa went on a loop. It was so odd to watch. There was a little bit where you heard her say something but it was cut off SO quick you can’t make it out. I think she read on here and realised we’ve all been saying that we never see him laugh etc. But this is just eerie
😳 I thought it was a voice over but wasn’t sure!!

imagine going to all them lengths rather than just show a natural moment with your son.
It’s because there are none.

She really wants to try and sort that bond before it’s too late. Poor Ronnie.
I also really want to hear him say something, anything! 🙏🏾

Reactions: 13
😳 I thought it was a voice over but wasn’t sure!!

imagine going to all them lengths rather than just show a natural moment with your son.
It’s because there are none.

She really wants to try and sort that bond before it’s too late. Poor Ronnie.
I also really want to hear him say something, anything! 🙏🏾
If she doesn’t sort out their bond (or the lack of) he’s either going to grow to absolutely dislike her, or be an horrid person with mummy issues. Which will be heartbreaking for him and any person he could potentially date.

Reactions: 13
I honestly despise how she thinks these are actual tasks that need ticking off as if it is some form of achievement. These are just everyday things normal people have to do inbetween work.
I loved the “served lunch” is she a 1950s housewife 😂. Who writes breakfast, lunch and dinner on a to do list? I’m surprised she hasn’t got post its all over reminding her to effing breathe

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I find such pleasure in reporting these bots in the hope of stalling her reach 4mil.
The women’s poison!
I think they must have bought the cheap package as there’s lots of bots in her most recent followers. I’ve done my duty. Does Instagram tell you if they’ve removed them as I’ve reported loads and never heard back?

Reactions: 8
Surely being obsessed with ‘obsessive mindless stalkers with nothing better to do’ makes you, ummm, well yes THAT VERY THING.
Oh the irony. She can’t quite understand that this is an open forum where people voice their opinion. Clearly a Hinch Barmy sorry army member

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think they must have bought the cheap package as there’s lots of bots in her most recent followers. I’ve done my duty. Does Instagram tell you if they’ve removed them as I’ve reported loads and never heard back?
If you report as spam you don’t get any notification, you do if you report as inappropriate.I’ve checked a few that I’ve reported and some are definitely being removed

Reactions: 4
I loved the “served lunch” is she a 1950s housewife 😂. Who writes breakfast, lunch and dinner on a to do list? I’m surprised she hasn’t got post its all over reminding her to effing breathe
I thought the same! I also read the note about Henry as ‘Waxed Henry’ and thought it was going a bit far.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
This is hilarious!! Next they will be saying they are giving us a taste of our own medicine. 😂 Everything we are accused of doing they are now doing. Contradicting yourself there hunni. ATV ✌🏼
It’s brilliant. I’m not sure what they’re hoping to gain. Difference being, she’s just opened SS and Grinch up to the screenshots that they probably don’t want to read because she’ll be tagging them. At least we have the decency to have our own forum that people can choose to join or not if they like. But if you nose you nose I suppose

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.