Mrs Hinch #329 To the sheep spying the Hinch thread, Soph buys bots cos her content's dead

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
*Sorry replying to someone from last thread as it closed just as I hit reply!*

Something one of my friends told me is to spray bleach or that Astonish mould and mildew blast onto cotton pads and place along the grout. Leave overnight, remove and it will be white. Our old house was realllllly bad for mould no matter how many times we opened the window or I cleaned. It did work and less effort than scrubbing. Not great for environment, I did cut them all in half so I used less, but nothing else I'd tried had got the grout white, small bits of cloth would work too I imagine.
I will give it a go thanks x

Reactions: 1
Sorry to talk cleaning but when you can’t get decent hints off of cleaning queens I need to come to real people......what about shower grout when things like cotton pads won’t stick? Pink stuff doesn’t work for me
Sorry I'm out of ideas. Pink stuff didn't work for me either, nothing did until the above. If I got them wet enough they stuck. I can admit when I'm out of my depth, not sure what else to try, sorry! 😩

Or the Hinch answer: just cover it with sealant!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just spotted Ronalongadingydingdong wearing a TRILBY type hat - over on her main grid! (Around the first birthday celebrations) Is this some sort of attachment to the game show and penance for the unbelievable cock up courtesy of the parent named Jimbob?

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Yel

Stop bleeping talking about the nobody troll accounts. *Bangs head on wall*

Ignore them as you're only encouraging them.

This must be the 5th warning. You let them win by giving them attention.

Reactions: 49
I’m calling the gender reveal. I’d bet any money, to tie in with the 4 million sheepbots, she announce that and the gender my revealing the nursery decor that she’s suddenly stopped talking about. You’re welcome 😘

Reactions: 28
Anyone else hoping now she’s reached 4 million she will do her reveal. The one we’ve all been waiting for. You know. THE ASTRO TURF

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 102
Panic Attack coming on? She has no idea. For me a panic attack is quite bad and very deliberating. I have to sit down, get my phone out for my meditation, my water and try to ride it out. If not then on comes the dizziness or nausea for an hour or so whilst trying to look after my toddler with all types of thoughts running through my head - will I survive this, what happens if I black out and my toddler has an accident. What if I don’t come round from the black out the list can just go on and on 😢. Thinking about having a bath is the last thing I want to do.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 42
Just spotted Ronalongadingydingdong wearing a TRILBY type hat - over on her main grid! (Around the first birthday celebrations) Is this some sort of attachment to the game show and penance for the unbelievable cock up courtesy of the parent named Jimbob?
What you mean a trilby isn't a jacket!? 🤭🤭🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m calling the gender reveal. I’d bet any money, to tie in with the 4 million sheepbots, she announce that and the gender my revealing the nursery decor that she’s suddenly stopped talking about. You’re welcome 😘
I was thinking she’ll have 4 mil balloons in either pink or blue 🙄🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Still thinking we will get the reveal on her dads birthday
4mil this weekend
Gender next week.

Reactions: 5
I've got like four threads to catch up on 😂 still been watching her stories with plenty of eye rolls though, just no time to catch up on here unfortunately.
Albeit it's still not great, she's obviously had a bollocking about ads as she seems to be declaring an awful lot more! And by comparison it's still not very much, but it brings me joy knowing that she's had a bollocking 😂
Also, I can't help but mention again. For a cleaning account, for someone who has millions in the bank which have all come from her CLEANING account, for someone who doesn't have to go to work and has hubs to look after littlemans, she is f****ng DIRTY. Disgustingly so. The ensuite and the black when she dusted, yeuch. Made me feel better about my own cleanliness though, my place is sparkling in comparison 😂

Reactions: 18
Oh lord, she’s got the elmlea and cherry tomatoes out again. 🙄🙄🙄 Poor old Jamie’s digestive tract must be in worse shape than her en-suite shower. 🤮
i also have a horrendous feeling the gender reveal will be on Valentine’s Day. I can totally see some sickly sweet, over the top, love fest about how the baby is the best Valentine’s gift they could have gotten each other and how love conquers all and some other such nonsense. I’ll wait patiently for my bingo!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
I call the following - gold balloons saying 4M but they use them as a gender reveal they pop them simultaneously to show the sex.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
I reckon she won't mention the 4mil til after Captain Sir Toms funeral, she's gonna be like oh i thought it would be insensitive etc, she won't combine 4mil celebrations with the gender reveal cos they are both separate content opportunities.

Reactions: 24
Panic Attack coming on? She has no idea. For me a panic attack is quite bad and very deliberating. I have to sit down, get my phone out for my meditation, my water and try to ride it out. If not then on comes the dizziness or nausea for an hour or so whilst trying to look after my toddler with all types of thoughts running through my head - will I survive this, what happens if I black out and my toddler has an accident. What if I don’t come round from the black out the list can just go on and on 😢. Thinking about having a bath is the last thing I want to do.
Its so dangerous. Not fair either.
Imagine someone having a panic attack which I wouldn't wish on my worst enemy had a cold bath and it didnt work how would they feel then because you literally feel like you are bleeping having a heart attack.
Mental health isn't just a whim its real and I can honestly say a cold bath would not in a million years calm me down

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.