Mrs Hinch #328 Here a bot, there a bot, everywhere a bot bot.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My God, she is clueless and she's read here.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Sorry so just to be clear its mold and bacteria that causes that so instead of cleaning it you've painted over it and sealed it in? 🤯🤢

Also I know it's been said but what the actual fk does she do in the shower!? I could leave my shower for weeks and it wouldn't look like this...
They both definitely pee in the shower

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Did she just seal over that mould/mildew instead of cleaning it?????
It will have taken less than 4 minutes to clean the grout. Old toothbrush (use jaymeys if he has another Prezzo date) and some cleaner of your choice... Hell zoflo and water would have been enough man! She has sealed the grout with silicone which will just peeeeeeeel off in time. Muppet muppet muppet

• Haha
Reactions: 22
*waves* I'm normally on the Mario thread, but Hinch covering mould rather than spraying bleach on it has amazed me. She normally throws bottles of flash over everything, wtaf. That is proper dirty behaviour.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
That state of that shower is ridiculous 🤢especially for someone who’s supposed to be a cleaner and made a fortune based off that fact. I wouldn’t take a cup of tea off her cos she’s not clean in the slightest. I know a few people have said they think she has traveller roots but there’s no way cos we would rather die than have a shower like that🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 37
The trouble is a lot of her sheep went and bought the sealant last time, so now they will do the same, and cover up mould and God knows what else.

She admits it's for quickness, wtf does she do all day, her and the layabout have no job.

• Sick
Reactions: 31
Omg she has 😂😂 What a head. Well done to those that spotted the red, helping her with her ‘parenting’ 24/7 - you’re welcome yet again Zoph
Problem is she won’t actually change the temperature of the house so that Ronnie doesn’t over heat she just won’t show the clock being that colour again 🙄
Imagine being that petty that you’d put your pride above your child’s welfare 😡

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I feel like we need a bit of remote learning on this thread today. Oy Hinch, listen up....

Grout = the chalky stuff that fills the gaps in between tiles

Silicone sealant = the rubbery stuff that goes around where the bath/shower tray meets the tiles to create a waterproof seal (ps, the clue is in the name of the product ;))

Unibond special silicone is for using on the sealant, not the grout :rolleyes:

If you want, maybe you could invent a 'grout pen'. You know, something that actually is meant for doing that job, oh, hang on... https://www.homebase.co.uk/ronseal-white-one-coat-grout-pen-7ml_p346815

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Don’t get why she’d use Viakal on the plastic hair trap and plug.
That shower is totally heinous now I watch the clips properly. Absolutely awful. And using the sealant on the grout again *chefs kiss* classic Mrs Hinch 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I can’t quite get my head around why she didn’t use the sonic scrubber thing on her grout with a bit of bleach?! She’s just trapped all that pink mould and bacteria in!! She begging uni bond for something ?

Reactions: 31
Dear God, she has just sealed all that filth behind shower sealant. Its not even grout whitener 🤦‍♀️

Bleach and her sonic scrubber would have sorted it in seconds 🤯

Reactions: 20
The trouble is a lot of her sheep went and bought the sealant last time, so now they will do the same, and cover up mould and God knows what else.

She admits it's for quickness, wtf does she do all day, her and the layabout have no job
Jesus Christ you’re right. Loads of people will pick up on this trick for quickness then weeks/months down the line they’ll be wondering why all the mould is spreading all over their bathrooms.
This is something the papers should pick up on, not Hinchy commenting on SS 4mil post. Ew

• Sick
Reactions: 18

She admits it's for quickness, wtf does she do all day, her and the layabout have no job.
I know, I used to get that on my shower in my old place and a bit of bog standard bleach just got rid of it

Reactions: 4
Wonder if ronron is getting any outside time today whilst daddy... Sorry, dad... Sorry! Jamie is trying to have some time away

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Not just 4 million followers. Top drawer bespoke with soundtracks 🙄
Now w3 know why she wants to go to Dubai 🤣🤣🤣 Maybe her and Jaymee are going to be film staaaarrzzzz guyzzzzzz
Penis enhancer 😂😂😂😂
I know we call him Inch but wowzars

Apologies if already posted. Had to take a short tattle break to interact with kids

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Sorry but since when is covering mould a cleaning hack. Some of the other (actual) cleaning pages literally use one cleaner and a scrubbing brush. Job done.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.