Mrs Hinch #328 Here a bot, there a bot, everywhere a bot bot.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
ā€œWonder if Jamie would like to watch me clean the shower like thisā€

I can say wholeheartedly my husband has many scenarios heā€™d like to see me in, in various outfits, situations etc, and none of them involve me cleaning the shower and singing BeyoncĆ©.....

• Haha
Reactions: 27
If she hears all her neighbours clapping at 6pm tonight & goes out gushing & thanking everyone cos she thinks itā€™s for her, I would die laughing šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 49
According to her she-husband, Astonhinch is really clean....think you might have to retract that from the podcast. Complete lie right there by the state of that en-suite.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Thread suggestion:

ā€˜Hinch may have managed to get 4 mil, but anyone with sense knows she uses bots to fillā€™

ā˜ŗ

Reactions: 44
Ok, Iā€™m sorry, but the worst year of her life was the year she was 12?! Twelve?!
This just speaks volumes about the charmed bleeping life she lives. To my knowledge (correct me if Iā€™m wrong @fannysjohnny ) not a whole lot happened in her childhood for age 12 to be her most traumatic year of life.
So, NOTHING terrible has happened to her or around her since that time? If only we all had the same luck!
I don't want to detract from the 4 mil posts but her first 12 years living in the atmosphere that madma and paputupon created must have been traumatic even if she remembers them through rose coloured spectacles.

Reactions: 25
I think the bot reporting Iā€™ve been doing has made me realise just how many of her ā€˜followersā€™ are fake. It actually makes me feel better in a weird way because I see sheā€™s not actually reaching as many people as she thinks

Reactions: 35
Fecking hell, any excuse to get the scrub daddy out and earn Ā£24k
and I thought she was a cleaner?

View attachment 416749
View attachment 416750
I'm sorry but why is her en-suite that dirty when surely nobody would be using it? its the en-suite in the new babies nursery.. would you use the shower in there that often when you could just use the one in the actual bathroom?... maybe i am just being a wee cow lol.. but i feel thats definitely a pre record from agessss ago.

I stopped following her last week and live through you guys, I just can't listen to her voice anymore, how she over pronounces some words and that bleeping pointy finger :D

Reactions: 17
Like how she thinks loads of people have rooms in their house they forget about, no I live in a small flat and keep all the rooms clean and tidy, you bell end.
Without bragging Id say my house is bigger than Sophs (worth less because of location) bit who cares its my home.)
We do have rooms we dont use or are used as storage buuuuit none of my bathrooms are in that state. Utter minger šŸ¤®šŸ¤®šŸ¤®

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Thread Suggestion

Itā€™ll be a relief to finally have reached 4mil, but tell us Soph how much was the total bot bill?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Something's off about the nursery having an ensuite.
She's cleaning as an excuse for ads,I think it will be walled off,revamped and used as a second shower room with a new entrance door.

Reactions: 18
I am so angry. How can a COVIDIOT like Hinch have the distaste to post about Sir Tom Moore? Yes he was a legend and he tried to help yet he still died from covid. You on the other hand Hinch have continually flouted lockdown and contributed to this mess. duck. Off.
With. Not of.

He died WITH Covid. He died OF Pneumonia which he had had for weeks.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.