Mrs Hinch #328 Here a bot, there a bot, everywhere a bot bot.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Itā€™s brilliant. Iā€™m not sure what theyā€™re hoping to gain. Difference being, sheā€™s just opened SS and Grinch up to the screenshots that they probably donā€™t want to read because sheā€™ll be tagging them. At least we have the decency to have our own forum that people can choose to join or not if they like. But if you nose you nose I suppose
She better be careful she doesnā€™t get blocked. This is the last place hinch wants her followers to come to. I will say I do think sometimes we can go a bit off topic though and I can see how some people may think we are being mean. Sometimes it gets a bit personal and itā€™s doesnā€™t need to be. But these ā€˜letā€™s ban tattleā€™ Instagram pages always cherry pick the bad bits. This person says they have a tattle account and they have been watching for ages. How do we know that itā€™s not them saying the really horrible things as they have blanked out the username. Iā€™d like to see them screenshots all the times when we have been asking Sophie not to show pictures of Ronnie in the bath, or to perhaps watch Ronnie with dog, or play with Ronnie, read to Ronnie, let Ronnie get out of the pushchair. Where are those screenshots?

• Wow
Reactions: 25
Let your kid play with plastic bags Soph, proper awesome parenting

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
She sounds manic in that video of ron in his bedroom nursery. Sheā€™s clearly psyching herself up for the 4mil post.

Reactions: 8
So thereā€™s two accounts circling ā€œoutingā€ tattlers
One covers the names the other doesnā€™t
How many moles among us?

Ma freda and Janine where you at?

MOLE, BLOODY GREAT BIG MOLE! I WANT TO CHOP IT UP AND MAKE SOME GUACAMOOOOOOOOOLE

• Haha
Reactions: 13
If you get to 4 mill today please donā€™t announce the fake achievement today or anytime soon, so close to SirTom Moores death. He really achieved something in lifešŸ‘

Reactions: 7
Odds on her giving it at least 24-48 hours before ā€œcheckingā€ her messages from the shoppers saying OMG SOPH YOUVE HIT 4 MILL šŸ™„šŸ¤£

Reactions: 9
Finally communicating with her 2nd born. Youā€™re welcome soph! (Even though she doesnā€™t read the threads)

Reactions: 5
Screenshot_20210203_102327_com.instagram.android.jpg

Also couldn't help but notice the red beacon in the corner which signifies its far far too hot in Ronrons room šŸ˜¢

Does she know its not a mood light and the red means danger?

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 50
Is she taking the p*ss with those dungarees šŸ˜‚ Whatā€™s her sonā€™s name again? Richard? Ryan?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Sophie turn the heat down in your home, Ronnies room is too hot, Iā€™m sure you can see the colour red in all that greyšŸ˜

Reactions: 20
I think Ronwontonā€™s Ahhs are more ā€˜Ah who the duck are these people that look nothing like my parents?ā€™ But theyā€™ve definitely not had any work done šŸ¤„

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The fact that Ronnie will be 2 in June and can only say ā€œAhhhā€ is very concerning.

• Sad
Reactions: 46
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.