Mrs Hinch #328 Here a bot, there a bot, everywhere a bot bot.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone else noticed how many home accounts have been set up in the last day or two? 1 or 2 posts, hardly any followers but follows grinch and a few or “celebs”

Reactions: 22
Has anyone else noticed how many home accounts have been set up in the last day or two? 1 or 2 posts, hardly any followers but follows grinch and a few or “celebs”
Yes and I’m reporting them as quickly👍

Reactions: 12
@fannysjohnny help!!!!! Is this when she broke her arm? Or set fire to the house? Didn't she know someone who took their own life and mentioned it in the book of lies? The song Stole is about someone who died through suicide isn't it?
Morning Easy,
No,the timescale is wrong for all those events.
I would say she changed schools at a time when ma was preoccupied with a family member who was ill and was spending lots of time away from Soph,Sam and pa's eldest daughter.
To understand Soph fully the real facts of her childhood need to be revealed.She has painted such an idyllic picture and this has what has fascinated me from the start of her rise to fame.
I've said it many times that although I believe Jamie has orchestrated the Hinch phenomenon to a great degree,ma is still a driving force too.

• Wow
Reactions: 33
Went on to do some more bot reporting and realised she’d reached the 4mil 😫 oh and may have already been said but bingo for actually talking to Ronnie and trying to get him to say mum and dad! 😂 I actually find it funny now that I read stuff on here and then she magically appears doing the stuff suggested. Does she get some twisted satisfaction from it?

Reactions: 8
Ronnie picks out a beige/ tan dungaree set with an R on the front. She dresses him in a blue dungaree set with his name on the front. How is Ronnie picking his own clothes again Sophie 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She’s literally the only person I’ve ever seen not to say ‘mama’ and ‘dada’ when trying to teach their wee ones to speak, they’re the easiest words to start with, poor Ronnie needs proper constant interaction with plenty of repetition and he’ll soon pick it up.

Reactions: 9
Good evening bitchilantes 😈
Soooo it’s finally here!!! That missing episode ;)
I was up until almost 1am trying to sort this yesterday because I’m sooo not good with computers, but after 2 burner emails being made, a burner YouTube account being made, many failed upload attempts for various reasons and a long ass time trying to convert the video.... ITS HERE. I’ve not actually had chance to watch yet just the first few mins then skipped to Janine losing 🤣 but all I can say is... there’s deffo been more than one nose job. There’s been eye work. And deffo a new set of gnashes, don’t care what mad ma barker says!! So grab yourselves a tipple and follow this link to watch calamity Janine 😆😆

Licks his lips a lot doesn't he?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Ronnie picks out a beige/ tan dungaree set with an R on the front. She dresses him in a blue dungaree set with his name on the front. How is Ronnie picking his own clothes again Sophie 🤦‍♀️
That blue outfit is awful. She has no idea how to dress a toddler.

Reactions: 7
Morning Easy,
No,the timescale is wrong for all those events.
I would say she changed schools at a time when ma was preoccupied with a family member who was ill and was spending lots of time away from Soph,Sam and pa's eldest daughter.
To understand Soph fully the real facts of her childhood need to be revealed.She has painted such an idyllic picture and this has what has fascinated me from the start of her rise to fame.
I've said it many times that although I believe Jamie has orchestrated the Hinch phenomenon to a great degree,ma is still a driving force too.
thanks fanny, knew you'd have some factoids. The plot thickens!!!!

Reactions: 14
How do you check when they were set up?

Exactly. Too stupid to understand that people will come on here out of sheer curiosity, read the threads and then realise that what we say is actually true. There is the odd nasty comment which I don’t always agree with, but mostly it’s just calling her out for dangerous practices and breaking Covid lockdown rules
And quite frankly they are being very very selective with the screenshots, surely for them to be an unbiased page they should be showing screenshots when Hinch breaks ASA/Covid rules, swears and uses hand gestures, makes vegetables into dirty pics (she is a family account so really shouldn't be so disgusting) dangerous chemical practices, doesn't disclose brand ads, paid partnerships, pretends she has broken her toe then is seen shopping, uses others musfortunes to advertise herself, exploits her child for the sake of insta.

Reactions: 17
Anyone else get paranormal activity vibes from that bedroom pic last night? Looks so like the film, when they have the video recording at night and you just know something is gonna happen!! 👻

Half expecting mad ma to creep in and pull inch by the leg and drag him downstairs 😂

3A48199A-FAB2-4878-AF24-5CD9EB905386.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.