Mrs Hinch #328 Here a bot, there a bot, everywhere a bot bot.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Definitely new teeth, more nose work and work around the eyes.

Also, is he quiet the full ticket? He comes across like the lights are on but no one is home
I'd say he was a drinker in 2014.
I remember watching this-can't believe how time passes?🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 13
Just catching up - her day is so mundane no wonder she can't sleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Her followers just jumped up by 200! At five to one in the morning. Yeah ok Sopha 🙄

Oh so now it’s a long COOL bath because it was said here long hot baths are not recommended when pregnant. 🙄😴

Reactions: 18
numbers are up and down like a whoors knickers😂

Mine is showing as 3,999,612. Weird
This is what it’s showing now...

To all my fellow bot hunters out there, she only needs 500 odd more to hit the magic number... can we vow to keep reporting bots and bring her down below the 4 million again? That would worry the sheep and get them messaging her, how would she explain that then 🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
So she does a taaadaaa list whatever the duck that is and actually writes
Made dinner
Served lunch
Walked henry
She is as dull as a dried dog tit!

Also btw soph’ interact with your bloody son you will never get this time back!
Smacking your hair in his face pretending he is laughing is not interaction
Talk to him, you talk to your dog more.

Also toys anf colourful toys really stimulate their mind.
You have this amazing friendship with SS and she lets her son get messy and WALK outside!! Watch her stories and take some hints seen as tattle does your parenting.
You are also disgusting for bringing another one into this world when you don’t give a flying duck
Sorry rant over!!!

I just report her actual account as spam over and over again. based on these messages, we can keep reporting, whether or not they do anything, I’ll keep going. Statistics are in some way proving it’s working - I know a lot of you report random accounts (I report a lot, come on here and see accounts mentioned that I’ve reported, but are still going strong), so if we keep going, they’ll sack off certain accounts in the end! I love searching accounts being mentioned as being reported. I search them and span report them, but ultimately she should’ve been at 4m by now, but she hasn’t achieved the 4m!! So we are winning however you look at it - personally, I love the notion we could get her to 4m, then send her crashing back down to 3.9!! Either way, keeping her away from 4m is a great success!!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I’m wide awake so going onto try and count bots as sheep (and report them the same time) 🤨🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.