Mrs Hinch #329 To the sheep spying the Hinch thread, Soph buys bots cos her content's dead

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh lord, she’s got the elmlea and cherry tomatoes out again. 🙄🙄🙄 Poor old Jamie’s digestive tract must be in worse shape than her en-suite shower. 🤮
i also have a horrendous feeling the gender reveal will be on Valentine’s Day. I can totally see some sickly sweet, over the top, love fest about how the baby is the best Valentine’s gift they could have gotten each other and how love conquers all and some other such nonsense. I’ll wait patiently for my bingo!
Yep! I've called this too! I predixted there would be a massive unnecessary show of wealth amount of red roses then a pink or blue one right in the middle with a "Omg guys it's been there all along I can't believe it" grid post

Editing to add: there's also the fac they've been decorating the nursery, with what seems to be a pink version of Ronrons room, for the last 3 weeks.

Reactions: 17
ELMLEA ISNT CREAM.

BUY SOME DOUBLE/SINGLE CREAM FROM A COW. AN ACTUAL COW. SUPPORT A FARMER 😩 NOT AN OILY PLANT JUICE FACTORY!!!!!!!

(Zizzi pasta also contains Rose Harissa paste....Harissa added Rose in their teens)

• Haha
Reactions: 101
Will she be that gross to do a disney throwback this time last montage.... followed by the grand gender reveal. I think so!

I’m going bingo on a Ron and Hen in matching outfits with “our new brother” or some tit like that.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Oh lord, she’s got the elmlea and cherry tomatoes out again. 🙄🙄🙄 Poor old Jamie’s digestive tract must be in worse shape than her en-suite shower. 🤮
i also have a horrendous feeling the gender reveal will be on Valentine’s Day. I can totally see some sickly sweet, over the top, love fest about how the baby is the best Valentine’s gift they could have gotten each other and how love conquers all and some other such nonsense. I’ll wait patiently for my bingo!
Who remembers the Only Fools and Horses episode when Del boy is asked "well,what is it?" and he replies "it's a little baby".

• Haha
Reactions: 53
Can she only make a couple of meals and thats it? She makes one dish then it becomes a staple dish for the next year!!

Also thanks for the thread title 🥳
Old El Paso for everyone 👍

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
jeeeeee
Hello you nasty lot
Been catching up and wowwww

lots to digest, she hit the big 4 mil hey?
No gender reveal though?

Well my tattlers I’ll get there first before she can steal my thunder

baby no.5 is a..........

💙💙💙

I’m finally feeling better and will make sure I can get on here as much as possible again! Homeschooling is a witch as is being pregnant
Can’t lay around on my ass 😢😢

❤ Love to you all ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 141
jeeeeee
Hello you nasty lot
Been catching up and wowwww

lots to digest, she hit the big 4 mil hey?
No gender reveal though?

Well my tattlers I’ll get there first before she can steal my thunder

baby no.5 is a..........

💙💙💙

I’m finally feeling better and will make sure I can get on here as much as possible again! Homeschooling is a witch as is being pregnant
Can’t lay around on my ass 😢😢

❤ Love to you all ❤
Congrats mama 🥺❤ may I suggest the names Ronnie, Henry and Jamie??

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Sorry I'm out of ideas. Pink stuff didn't work for me either, nothing did until the above. If I got them wet enough they stuck. I can admit when I'm out of my depth, not sure what else to try, sorry! 😩

Or the Hinch answer: just cover it with sealant!
Bleach with bicarbonate mixed into a paste, whack it on and give it a scrub

Reactions: 8
I actually think you might have called it!!

Reactions: 11
I take she’s going to pretend that she didn’t notice she’d reached 4million until all her followers started messaging 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Why do they only eat pasta? I mean I know it’s easy but what’s wrong with a little ham joint or a chicken joint? Chuck it in the oven and it’s done. You don’t need to be a chef to actually make things Sophie, sure you could cut a few potatoes up and roast them or even boil and mash them to go with 🙄 it’s really not that difficult single mother here and do a meal every night whilst trying to keep my 2 year old alive whilst I do it.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Why do they only eat pasta? I mean I know it’s easy but what’s wrong with a little ham joint or a chicken joint? Chuck it in the oven and it’s done. You don’t need to be a chef to actually make things Sophie, sure you could cut a few potatoes up and roast them or even boil and mash them to go with 🙄 it’s really not that difficult single mother here and do a meal every night whilst trying to keep my 2 year old alive whilst I do it.
But she’s just learning guyyzzz😩

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Can’t quote @Havingasnoop123 from previous thread but saw that Clearblue is on the list of P&G products... made me think about her stories of the pregnancy test - she needed to put #ad!! 😂😂

Edit: Oh sorry just saw @Sloppys said exact same thing. Should catch up before I type 🤦🏼‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Is it just me that's never had mouldy grout anyway I have silicone just took it out and had re masticked but never mouldy grout in any of the homes iv lived in

Reactions: 6
Sorry to talk cleaning but when you can’t get decent hints off of cleaning queens I need to come to real people......what about shower grout when things like cotton pads won’t stick? Pink stuff doesn’t work for me
One sheet of toilet paper, fold it into a long strip, soak it in bleach.....stick to grout. If you do it in the morning should be ready to wash down by the evening. Open window when you start.
I'm no cleaning influencer but it works for me.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Can Anyone send the photo of the mould in the en-suite I’ve missed it?? So disgusting either way but want to see it. She never cleans the bloody plug hole either I do mine daily in the shower as I’m paranoid about it

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.