Mrs Hinch #32 The mask is now slipping, mum's selling gifts & everyone's tripping

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aww thanks hun haha. Every time you post and Someone ‘reacts’ so likes it or responds with an emoji you get a point and that’s how you become a member, active member, chatty member and VIP etc
Oh thanks for that. Im at 58. I actually thought it was how long ive been on the site. 58 minutes....nearly logged off ive never dedicated that much time to anything lol .

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Break the law. Donate to food bank.
It’s a bit like going to confessional for her - shame she doesn’t teach people to do things properly. Saint Sophie.

I’m going full noise vigilante after work. You watch the letters that get written. I’ve already got two news articles done in two days. That’s me warming up.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Ah got you 😉
I’m still doing my digging! I’m so confused 😂 so many different things being said 😂

Basically before anyone gets confused and says it could be, he’s from up north, A Hinchliffe the property developer is not Jamies (James’) dad! In short
It’s a different man. Jamie’s dad is called John, likely to be why Jamie is JJ - James John

*breathes and gets back to digging*

Reactions: 14
Now getting paid by Very 🙄 because brand new grey curtains is exactly what she needed 🤷‍♀️ "I've very kindly been sent these" no. They are paying you and obviously you got to pick something from the range that you wanted. Stop making up tit to make you sound like you're not the money grabbing cow that you really are!!!
Notice she said, for the people who were asking about my new bedroom curtains.... no Sophie, no one asked, coz no one noticed!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Break the law. Donate to food bank.
It’s a bit like going to confessional for her - shame she doesn’t teach people to do things properly. Saint Sophie.

I’m going full noise vigilante after work. You watch the letters that get written. I’ve already got two news articles done in two days. That’s me warming up.
I’m so proud of you 😍

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Im one of those people who would have actually taken her at her word. Now when i see it written here...its so true!! I do not remember seeing her curtains in forever 🤣. I feel so used... 🙄. Its making me reconsider every bloody snap chat person and instagram person ive ever followed.
Don't feel like that, we all bought into it at some point and had our wake up moments. Once you realise it's easy to spot. It's no bad thing to question everything you see, that can only bode you well. If something is too good to be true it generally is.. and if it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, it generally is a duck. It's a good way to think

Reactions: 11
I legit have no idea why I haven’t been blocked yet but there we go...

Anyone else SUPER annoyed that
Every
Single
Line
In
Her
Bio

Has Hinch in it???

Not sure if I’m just super petty but it’s so annoying

Stop trying to make ‘Hinch’ happen it’s not going to happen Sophie you were added to the Urban Dictionary not Oxford FFS.

I’d rather wax my vagina with tarmac than refer to cleaning as Hinching

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.