Mrs Hinch #32 The mask is now slipping, mum's selling gifts & everyone's tripping

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh ffs 🤦‍♀️I can’t post a screen shot, but now she’s been donating to the dog food bank, thought she kept that private?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Jesus H Christ she's donating to a dog food bank now. Don't get me wrong, that could actually be something positive she 'influences' her Hinchers guuyyyysss to do, but it's so bleeping contrived and obviously a reaction to what she's read on here (hi Soph! 🖐).

• Haha
Reactions: 18
New thread suggestion #33 Hi Soph, you might share a story donating to a dog food bank, but with all your negative press your fame is gonna tank.

Reactions: 13
Oh i know lets donate some dog food to charity and plaster it all.over instragram to distract from.everything else ......

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Her dad is from up North and duck me, I’m older than her dad!!! 😂
Her dads only 46 then? Bloody hell I’m older than that and he looks older and her mom does. That’s perked me up 😂😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I completely agree with everything you've said. The amount of poop I see daily is disgusting. Even my dogs long line has trailed in it and then I have to carry on holding that 🤢
However, its not physically impossible to pick it up, you're giving too much credit there. Being HUGELY pregnant with my second I still had to pick up things my toddler had dropped, or things I had dropped like car keys. I had to tie his shoes in the street ect. Then when I had my 3rd I had to do it all again. It's hard yes, you get stuck and need to find the right position to bend (which tends to be really unflattering.. think giraffe trying to drink 😂) but its not impossible. Lazy.. most definitely
It's not good it is :( I do commend all the dog poop picker uppers of which I've seen a lot in a public park, but the ones that don't and ruin beautiful places or pavements, it's just sad. I used to walk dogs for a friend who broke her arm and I always picked up the poops and the smell makes me want to barf, it would kill me to not. Just turn the bag inside out and take a deep breath and don't even need touch it or anything. It's easy, then into the nearest doggy bin or even normal bin or take home. Job done :)

Ah okay, I thought because she is nearly 8 or 9 months, she wouldn't be able to bend down there as I saw she was so uncomfortable yesterday she had to lie on the rug. Giving her too much credit :) LOL Bless you bending like that, but yes when busy with kids you need find a way! I have a really bad back issue, so I use a litter picker to get things up, but still I'd find a way if there was a wayward poop belonging to me 😂 I hear you :)

I bet the Hinch hasn't picked up a poop in forever.

Reactions: 6
My little pearl of wisdom today is that Jamie is James John 😂 so maybe the baby will be JJ after all 🤷🏼‍♀️ Or JJ Junior, triple J

• Haha
Alot of people have been asking...

No they haven't.

We haven't seen your curtains for ages!!

What you actually mean is
A.. you're making a point of declaring an Ad after today's news.
B.. the pay cheque has come through and now it's time to sell sell sell

If neither of those were true then you'd have shown them before . You haven't hung them, so lets assume Jamie did. It's now Wednesday, so there has been since the weekend at least they could have been shown.
Absolutely, and they have been ironed and she doesn’t iron (can’t and won’t)😡😡

Reactions: 6
Her dad is from up North and duck me, I’m older than her dad!!! 😂
And me! I think I look rough as chuff but I thought her parents look quite frumpy dumpy so I’m feeling quite a hippy chick now , Tena lady the lot. Hair flick . *slips a disc”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Adding Zoflora to the washing machine! And she wonders why she’s sneezing 🤧

• Haha
I vote for @Qwerty6337 name of the next thread.

I just seen in my profile..what is a reaction point?
Aww thanks hun haha. Every time you post and Someone ‘reacts’ so likes it or responds with an emoji you get a point and that’s how you become a member, active member, chatty member and VIP etc

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Alot of people have been asking...

No they haven't.

We haven't seen your curtains for ages!!

What you actually mean is
A.. you're making a point of declaring an Ad after today's news.
B.. the pay cheque has come through and now it's time to sell sell sell

If neither of those were true then you'd have shown them before . You haven't hung them, so lets assume Jamie did. It's now Wednesday, so there has been since the weekend at least they could have been shown.
Im one of those people who would have actually taken her at her word. Now when i see it written here...its so true!! I do not remember seeing her curtains in forever 🤣. I feel so used... 🙄. Its making me reconsider every bloody snap chat person and instagram person ive ever followed.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.