Mrs Hinch #32 The mask is now slipping, mum's selling gifts & everyone's tripping

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It won’t be a game when the poor thing snaps! Or her toddler decides to copy mummy and rag his ears and he turns and shows he’s still a bloody animal and doesn’t recognise he’s not the leader of the pack because he’s treated like he’s on the same level as humans

Reactions: 24
Poor doggy

She just thinks it’s a game.
She shouldn’t have a dog if she doesn’t realise there are boundaries.... I feel sorry for him with this baby coming and I fear for the baby... if he sees his mum doing stuff like that he’s gonna copy her and Henry might snap

Reactions: 12
Well I’ve been deleted and blocked for my comment on her last post and my other account blocked for liking one of our lovely Margaret’s posts.....I have another.😉
Also, interestingly, commenting has been turned on again for the post of the table she’s been selling.
So tempted to ask if it’s still available.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Sorry I know this was posted at some point, but could anyone let me know the name of the app for spying on MH's insta. I've been blocked and don't have another account.

Reactions: 2
Well I’ve been deleted and blocked for my comment on her last post and my other account blocked for liking one of our lovely Margaret’s posts.....I have another.😉
Also, interestingly, commenting has been turned on again for the post of the table she’s been selling.
Would love to see her block list.... must have thousands on it by now!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I'm just going to leave this here....
100% correct! Our dog will allow a 'boop', but its completely on her terms and as her owner I know exactly when the right time is.. or isnt as the case maybe. If I've timed it wrong and she moves shes told shes a good girl and left alone. It's not rocket science

He tried to stop her with his paw yesterday but she still did it!!
She pays his body language no attention whatsoever. I find it sad that as a stranger I can read him, but as his owner she has no idea. Shes incredibly lucky with him, not many dogs give that many warnings

Reactions: 9
Can you link the table post? I thought she was selling it on Shpock??

Reactions: 3
It’s almost like she’s trying to wind Henry up so that he’ll snap and she’ll have to rehome as he’s “dangerous”
I know she isn't really. She’s just a twit who doesn’t understand that animals aren’t just fluffy accessories.
I do wonder how Henry is going to be when the baby arrives. He seems like such a lovely, easy going dog but he’s going to have a lot less attention. Maybe he’ll enjoy that though.

Reactions: 10
Sorry I know this was posted at some point, but could anyone let me know the name of the app for spying on MH's insta. I've been blocked and don't have another account.
I just set up a new email address and another insta account. It’s easy to attach it to your normal account. I have 3.

Reactions: 3
Look what Mrs Hinch has caused people having to clean tiny kitchens for hours each day. So sad
AE773E30-42A3-40DD-80D4-D203F4190D7F.jpeg

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
Can you link the table post? I thought she was selling it on Shpock??
She’s not selling it on her insta, she just turned off commenting for the grid post that showed it when it was all kicking off yesterday. Sorry for confusing. I get so cross with her that I don’t look at what I’m typing.🤣

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.