Mrs Hinch #32 The mask is now slipping, mum's selling gifts & everyone's tripping

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cant seem to find real housewifeofherts insta page?!? Wondering if I've been blocked ?? I've never commented or said anything just enjoyed watching her stories.
I hope I haven't been blocked as i genuinely loved her.
It’s therealhousewifeofherts . It needs a β€œthe” 😊

Reactions: 6
Right guys, it’s back. Thread name suggestion:

Damage limitation in full force, our screenshots and tabloids mean you’re flogging a dead horse

Edited to fit the circumstance. This is my pride and joy πŸ˜‚

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Can't stop thinking how arrogant that story was with her singing "put it in all of the papers, I'm not afraid, you can read all about it.. Etc etc"

I hope she falls hard and fast 😀

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Right guys, it’s back. Thread name suggestion:

Damage limitation in full force, our screenshots and tabloids mean you’re flogging a dead horse

Edited to fit the circumstance. This is my pride and joy πŸ˜‚
And just under 500 to go before VIP.

Reactions: 12
A video of her donating to a dog bank lol, thought that stuff was privateπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Does her mum really sell her stuff on spock?I'd love to see does anyone have the receipts???!!!!

Reactions: 5
Just an update on the property company, it’s unlikely to be her dad. He was born 73 and it’s Hull so a bit too far away when he’s from Essex
Her dad is from up North and duck me, I’m older than her dad!!! πŸ˜‚

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I saw a documentary about Geri Halliwell and she was forever letting her dogs poop in public, on pavements, and she never picked them up. She would just say oops sorry. I don't know about the Hinch but Geri should've got a lot of stick for that imho instead of people finding it funny at the time.

It's one of my bug bears lol. I used to walk in this glorious countryside public place and the fields would be paved in dog shite, and it smelt so so bad and yes I stood it in a time or two. Once I didn't see a giant dog poop in the long grass and it had maggots in it. No joke. Fortunately I always wore wellies and there was a stream to wash boots in, but still, why. I think also Mrs Hinch is a precious Princess who won't pick up poop, physically it would be impossible now. I think she leaves it up to Jamie. I really hope he does walk him and pick up his poop. She has bought doggy poop bags from the pound shop before so I imagine Jamie does.

I get the feeling he is not allowed to poop in the garden lol I think they know his poop times and he gets walked to poop elsewhere. Because if he did poop in the garden, I feel she would've addressed it by now. How she deals with it, how she cleans it up. If he was pooping in the garden, I'm sure she'd get some kind of novelty item like that dog poop toilet thing. But even her kitchen bin has to be filled with powders etc and that shouldn't even have food items in it. I don't think she could handle put Henry's poop anywhere around or in her house or garage?

Does she even recycle like the rest of us? I remember Jamie taking her kitchen bin bag out, to demo that novelty bin bag holder inside, and glass jars knocked together and he said 'oops' and looked guilty, and she just said oh it doesn't matter and went straight back into her sales patter.

It will be interesting to see how she deals with poopy nappies.

Half of me thinks she already has a cleaner, a dog walker and a day and night nanny lined up haha then she can keep devoting herself to hair, fake nails, heavy make up, fake tan, faddy eating, faffy 'cleaning' and extreme sales patter in disguise as being your friend, as usual :ROFLMAO:
I completely agree with everything you've said. The amount of poop I see daily is disgusting. Even my dogs long line has trailed in it and then I have to carry on holding that 🀒
However, its not physically impossible to pick it up, you're giving too much credit there. Being HUGELY pregnant with my second I still had to pick up things my toddler had dropped, or things I had dropped like car keys. I had to tie his shoes in the street ect. Then when I had my 3rd I had to do it all again. It's hard yes, you get stuck and need to find the right position to bend (which tends to be really unflattering.. think giraffe trying to drink πŸ˜‚) but its not impossible. Lazy.. most definitely

Reactions: 6
Has she had her chin/jaw done? The shape of her head isn't even the same!
Last night I read the Sun piece about her making money from insta on the sly, and the first picture of her and the second were so vastly different I tried to figure out what she's done πŸ˜‚

I was wondering if her hairstyle had effected the change, but after pasting her original This Morning appearance face on to her second appearance, it wasn't the same at all! I concluded she'd had work done since, including a piece in her nose at the top as it was too narrow before.

Not sure what she's done, but her face has changed drastically since last year.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I cant seem to find real housewifeofherts insta page?!? Wondering if I've been blocked ?? I've never commented or said anything just enjoyed watching her stories.
I hope I haven't been blocked as i genuinely loved her.
Are you prefixing it with β€œthe”?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.