Mrs Hinch #32 The mask is now slipping, mum's selling gifts & everyone's tripping

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So avamay encouraging companies not gift items etc. Que all the beggars/hunch wannabes out in force now, expecting free stuff off small companies

• Angry
Reactions: 6
OMG the amount of lies she's said in this article!!!!! She rarely does the right thing and hasn't for the best part for a year. After getting rapped by the ASA she began to put #gifted and #ad but she told her fans she wasn't receiving any money, she just was forced to put AD as she was 'showing it to you', and then she posted a ss of her ebay showing she'd bought it. She totally neglects to say she's making money from each sale, and she does this all the time! Even with paid promotions, she pussy foots around it and says not a paid post. There's a VERY good reason she is being investigated! Wow the lies in this is staggering to say the least!! She's overly cautious to the rules?? HAHAHAHA Pull the other one Hinch, it's got bells on you lying moo!!

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-48526648

Haha I bet she’s fuming and her army seem to have gone quiet, it has been proven the sun newspaper exaggerates stories in the past so her army have said the paper has stooped so low, hmmm wonder what her army are thinking now it’s made bbc news? And the watchdog are onto her! I very much doubt the bbc would lie about fake news so hopefully they listen!

duck you Sophie and your stupid army 🖕🏻🖕🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 21
So she keeps her donating private but she filmed dropping stuff at Tesco, then mentioned it twice in her stories afterwards!! 🙄

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
Does everyone really think that she had surgery to remove excess skin? Wouldn’t she have quite a bit of scarring on her upper arms, etc?
I don't believe her. I have said it before but I don't believe she was ever obese enough to qualify for a gastric band which is why she got a dodgy one abroad. I think she probably had/has body dysmorphia and some kind of eating disorder.

Reactions: 14
Wow you people seriously need to find another way to occupy your time! Getting blocked yet still wanting to spy! If you don't like her or what she's about unfollow and get on with your own life! ATB!
Are u lost? Try the rave thread ATB

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.