Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Empen

VIP Member
IVE ONLY GONE AND GOT VIP.

I’d like to thank you all for making this happen, my mum and dad, my kids..... Mrs Hinch- without you this would not be possible.
🏆

I’ll do a book signing in the next year or so my book WILL be by a ghost writer, but I want to get those pennies from you all, so I’ll still put my name on it. Then I’ll only appear at two of those signings and not the rest due to exhaustion as it will be the most work I’d have done in a long time and it’ll hospitalise me going near you non vip folk.

Thank you again.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 88

DAKJ

Because she’s probably getting it washed in something other than P&G products and worried how she will get away with not mentioning what she’s washing them in. Because her hinchers will be desperate to know what she’s washing them in so they can deplete supermarket shelves of that product 🙄 Or she’s just a strange woman who’d rather stockpile a small shipping containers worth of Zoflora than wash baby clothes. (Sorry she just doesn’t know how lucky she is to have baby clothes to wash 😡 some people would love to be given that opportunity)
Exactly this, we had a stillborn 2 years ago, we now have our rainbow baby who is currently asleep in my arms because cleaning can wait. I loved washing all his clothes before he was born/sorting his nursery etc... and I’m just so grateful that we get the opportunity to do so

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 49

Qwerty6337

Chatty Member
Yeah well just all you all wait until I get there. I’m gonna get gifted Prosecco and donuts and even popcorn! And cake in a jar.

Me waiting for more likes

• Haha
Reactions: 43

Qwerty6337

Chatty Member
The results are in

okay so I appear to have broken my fonts now so this message will be large.

£4,842.53

some of these prices are based on other companies so they may be giving her a bit more credit because her companies wouldn’t give me quotes without making me jump through hoops and I don’t really have time at the moment! I also ended up in some very deep holes with stories of hosting a baby shower, @Empen will feel me on this one!

EDIT - cupcakes for 36 guests, not the 28 stated. The maths is correct though

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 43

raynorxo

Either he has the same of everything or she vacuum packed everything he owns, remember when she was obsessed with vacuuming packing? 🤣
Remember when she made out Jamie was sick in bed but he wasn’t he was awol , I wonder if she had vacuum packed him by mistake , his grey jeggings blended into the grey bedding. She only realised he had gone when the fire alarm went off because her pop tarts had burnt and he wasn’t there to serve them up for her 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

antisocialmedia

VIP Member
I left honest reviews on many websites.. they weren't even nasty reviews (i toned it down a bit in the hopes they would keep them up lol).. Every single review i made was deleted. I actually have her book, i've read it, it's awful! Freedom of speech :rolleyes::rolleyes:
You can’t have free speech with Hinch, she’s a dictator, might start calling her Hinchler 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

raynorxo

If that field is Henry’s favourite special place and they go there nearly every day, how come she only saw a field for the first time last year on the train on the way to that scary place Lon-Don (where she worked and shagged her boss in the stationary cupboard... probably) where she went from wolf of Wall Street to hairdresser (qualified)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39

raynorxo

And that one time at band camp .... well she was in a hotel in London and she couldn’t get over that there was jam in little jars , oh my godddddd guuueeeys I’m going to show you my jam I can’t believe it, for those of you (peasants) who haven’t ever stayed in a hotel. And for those of you who haven’t heard of London here’s a view out of my window, I only worked here for about 1,5 or 7 years but it’s dead scary to me as I’m a village girl called Sophie ( Belle) and Jamie (Garçon) threw me over his shoulders and forced me out for draaaaaaaanks . Gosh get me back to my Horlicks and cross stitch in my my little pony bedroom

• Haha
Reactions: 39

Qwerty6337

Chatty Member
Right guys, it’s back. Thread name suggestion:

Damage limitation in full force, our screenshots and tabloids mean you’re flogging a dead horse

Edited to fit the circumstance. This is my pride and joy 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 38

Cupcakemum

VIP Member
Ooooh I’m probably blocked but how cool would it be to have tattlers as moderators 😂
Ive been on there spying a while, but my god I'd be shit. The page would never have anything posted ...
Can I use... NOPE! DELETED
Where do you... NOPE! DELETED
Just bought this what can I use it for... NOPE! DELETED
I love MRS Hin.... NOPE! Dont even finish the sentence. DELETED. BANNED
Heres a pic of... NOPE! DONT CARE. DELETED
My dog/cat/fish smells... NOPE! You chose to get the damn thing, put up or shut up. DELETED
My kid dared to play... NOPE! see above. DELETED!

• Haha
Reactions: 37

Empen

VIP Member
I just counted. She used TWELVE products to do just her shelf, sink, toilet and spray her towel and her toilet brush and floor. That is NOT OK HUN.

Why the ever living fuck do you need twelve products for that? And that isn’t including the cloth and minkeh. So fourteen. Only ONE was labelled as not paid Ad part of wider partnership which was Flash.

So think of this. With all that in there, it should smell like the inside of a sterile overly clean hospital.
And then she adds a bag of unstoppables to “make it smell nice” ... then she sprays her towels. Which you then put on your skin. 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

EDIT. SHE WENT BACK AND ADDED ANOTHER PRODUCT.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 37

Toppsie

Yes Mrs Hinch is pregnant.

Techicnally with 2 brains inside her body, she has the most brain cells she will ever have.

Yet this shit is still happening and she's not learning.

Being pregnant does not make one above everyone else and untouchable.

• Haha
Reactions: 36