Mrs Hinch #32 The mask is now slipping, mum's selling gifts & everyone's tripping

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I legit have no idea why I haven’t been blocked yet but there we go...

Anyone else SUPER annoyed that
Every
Single
Line
In
Her
Bio

Has Hinch in it???

Not sure if I’m just super petty but it’s so annoying

Stop trying to make ‘Hinch’ happen it’s not going to happen Sophie you were added to the Urban Dictionary not Oxford FFS.

I’d rather wax my vagina with tarmac than refer to cleaning as Hinching

Attachments

Reactions: 9
I genuinely hope that when the baby is born, she is careful with what she uses around him! I saw something online the other day about a woman who’s little girl had a constant rash on her back and had no idea what was causing it, they finally figured out it was the mix of lenor and water she was spraying on her sofa cushions al la Hinch!

• Wow
Reactions: 14
How did people know to ask about her curtains? All her bloody curtains are grey so how did anyone notice the difference? She's replacing grey with more bloody grey🤔
I'd love to see proof of these people asking. Remember soph, screenshots or it didn't happen😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Hinch donates Dog food which is excellent but why doesn’t she donate to humans?
It still astonishes me she did nothing to thank her Hinchers for hitting 1 million followers, then 2 million.

Actions speak far louder than words. Personally I'd have dibbed into my own (now richly lined) pocket and gave away some cool things like iphones or whatever. I'd do a poll asking what sort of things people love and hanker after.

She could've been really lazy and asked Gleam to organise some Giveaways, getting baskets of cool freebies from the companies who pay her to promote them. She knows a chunk of her followers are hard up, they tell her. They get blocked for their trouble! :ROFLMAO: She did NOTHING!!

Really surprises me. She's just clawing everything from everyone. I think deep down she hates people. I think it's why she never leaves the house unless forced to for a promotion.

Here's some more ss from her pamphlet. I refuse to call it a book 😂 After a whole chapter dedicated to the Minky, it's time for a whole chapter dedicated to a cupboard. I kid you not! Considering this book popped out in April, a lot of the content feels old and irrelevant to the Mrs Hinch of today. If I'd started watching the last few months, I'd have no idea about her old rug she loves so much, and her Narnia cupboard which she never shows.

After her narnia talk, the next part is simply a list of business links.

She's making it look like they are bargain buys.
Everything is her house is certainly a bargain, but only for her. So much of a bargain, they were free!!

Reactions: 14
Her dads only 46 then? Bloody hell I’m older than that and he looks older and her mom does. That’s perked me up 😂😂😂
He would of been like 17 when he had her and her sister is older, I doubt that’s him, her dad looks old as duck

Reactions: 9
Let me oblige

It's just another 2 fingers up to the not giving to charity comments.
And shes used nearly the exact same words as Margaret used in her comment about even just 1 tin makes a difference !

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Im one of those people who would have actually taken her at her word. Now when i see it written here...its so true!! I do not remember seeing her curtains in forever 🤣. I feel so used... 🙄. Its making me reconsider every bloody snap chat person and instagram person ive ever followed.
I went through this with Zoella. I got chatting with someone who worked with her in the past and told me there were something daft like an average of 51 adverts in every vlog. I wrote about it on Gossip Guru and suddenly everyone saw the light. It's rank. With Mrs Hinch it took me a few weeks but suddenly I felt it all happening again. But because I didn't know about the ebay partnership I didn't understand exactly how I was being lied to, so I came here and asked and Yel filled me in. Feels horrible, doesn't it, when you take someone on face value and think the best. Horrible!

Reactions: 16
Long time no post but always reading... keep up the good work. This thing she keeps putting about not being a paid for post but part of a wider partnership is really bugging me. If I was to work say in Tesco surely it would be like me claiming not to be getting paid everytime I serve someone at the til or for any other part of the job I did. I'd be paid a wage to cover all the work I did that month. So she gets paid an amount from P&G that covers all her posts, advertising etc so YES it is a paid for post. Am I making sense or should I go back to reading only?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.