Mrs Hinch #32 The mask is now slipping, mum's selling gifts & everyone's tripping

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet Jamie still does and that’s another reason she is so over the top with spraying the beds constantly.
I’m not surprised! She would do anyone’s fruit in! She’d certainly make me smoke again 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Tell you what though... I can’t believe how many people are opening Instagram accounts just for the same of “hinching”... All I see is: My cleaning account, my hinchaccount, cleanmyarseaccount 🤢 And it’s all the bloody same???? People taking pictures of the same bleedin product over and over again?? People have seen soda crystals and stardrops down drains that many times. Surely they should know that’s snow from yesterday! People use a sponge to clean a kitchen? Well I never! 🤔 People showing cif in the bath? Why are people doing this? Why are they showing it? I don’t understand. Please enlighten me 😂
Don't forget the immortal question of "Who else loves grey and white? It just looks so clean and fresh". Freaking sheeple trying to be carbon copies. GRRRRR!

Reactions: 7
At first I thought her little "not paid ad, in partnership" notes were digs at us, but now I think they are there because of her being investigated by the ASA. It's almost as though she's trying to say "look, I'm being good now!" Even though her guidelines are nonsensical and made up, and are probably just going to get her into even more trouble :ROFLMAO:
It’s all rubbish and I honestly think she’s so stupid that she forgets. I just watched her clean the floor in those orange gloves that were tagged as an ad yesterday but not today.

Reactions: 12
It’s almost like she’s trying to wind Henry up so that he’ll snap and she’ll have to rehome as he’s “dangerous”
I know she isn't really. She’s just a twit who doesn’t understand that animals aren’t just fluffy accessories.
I do wonder how Henry is going to be when the baby arrives. He seems like such a lovely, easy going dog but he’s going to have a lot less attention. Maybe he’ll enjoy that though.
What did she do I dont think I saw

Reactions: 1
I know this was brought up on the last thread but her tapping items really grinds my gears also what’s with the way she shows off her tattoo when she’s spraying, opening a window or doing anything that requires her to use her right hand! What’s the actual point?? And whilst I’m on the moan her voice actually annoys the tit out of me....phew thanks for letting me get that off my chest 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Have you noticed that on top of all the chemicals she sprays around and uses on EVERYTHING she ALSO has plugins in all the plugs too? (Don’t forget the wax melts, candles and carpet tit too)
I bet Henry must be constantly sneezing the poor sod

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Though that would explain why she doesn’t have time to wash her babies clothes
Because she’s probably getting it washed in something other than P&G products and worried how she will get away with not mentioning what she’s washing them in. Because her hinchers will be desperate to know what she’s washing them in so they can deplete supermarket shelves of that product 🙄 Or she’s just a strange woman who’d rather stockpile a small shipping containers worth of Zoflora than wash baby clothes. (Sorry she just doesn’t know how lucky she is to have baby clothes to wash 😡 some people would love to be given that opportunity)

Reactions: 14
What did she do I dont think I saw
Yesterday she went to touch his nose and he stopped her with his paw.... and she said oh but I just want to touch ur nose... then did it anyway.... she also tried to touch him either yesterday or the day before and he stopped her then aswell.

Reactions: 14
I know this was brought up on the last thread but her tapping items really grinds my gears also what’s with the way she shows off her tattoo when she’s spraying, opening a window or doing anything that requires her to use her right hand! What’s the actual point?? And whilst I’m on the moan her voice actually annoys the tit out of me....phew thanks for letting me get that off my chest 😁
I have always found the way she fondles and taps the products weird 😂😂 like she strokes everything doesn’t she

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Didn't someone gift her a custom stamp for her loo rolls so she wouldn't have to use the taps anymore?
Yeah someone did... I would be fuming if that was me who sent her it and she’s still using the tap!!

Didn't someone gift her a custom stamp for her loo rolls so she wouldn't have to use the taps anymore?
Yes they did but she used it just the once,
Reason...anyone can do this using the tap,
Makes her more ‘relevant’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.