Mrs Hinch #32 The mask is now slipping, mum's selling gifts & everyone's tripping

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just set up a new email address and another insta account. It’s easy to attach it to your normal account. I have 3.
I didn’t have to set up a new email.... I just made up another username and linked it to my personal insta

Reactions: 6
I am at work so can't catch up but I love to see her made up to do list especially the charity work mentions because after all she keeps that kinda stuff on the down low doesn't she hahaha!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Can # one product, but remembered the P&G one.
Does anyone agree with her? Do you like the smell of Flash Bathroom? I think it’s horrible. Method make a lovely Watermint bathroom cleaner, I tend to use that, but equally, it’s all washed away and the smell goes after a few minutes, so why use things for the smell?
Hinch’s nose must be absolutely knackered. She has such strong smells all over the house, she must be nose blind.

Reactions: 16
She’s not selling it on her insta, she just turned off commenting for the grid post that showed it when it was all kicking off yesterday. Sorry for confusing. I get so cross with her that I don’t look at what I’m typing.🤣
I didn't realise she had made a grid post on the table before, is this the post that she turned the commenting off on?

Attachments

Reactions: 7
Does anyone agree with her? Do you like the smell of Flash Bathroom? I think it’s horrible. Method make a lovely Watermint bathroom cleaner, I tend to use that, but equally, it’s all washed away and the smell goes after a few minutes, so why use things for the smell?
Hinch’s nose must be absolutely knackered. She has such strong smells all over the house, she must be nose blind.
I wonder if she smokes

• Wow
Reactions: 6
It won’t be a game when the poor thing snaps! Or her toddler decides to copy mummy and rag his ears and he turns and shows he’s still a bloody animal and doesn’t recognise he’s not the leader of the pack because he’s treated like he’s on the same level as humans
Definitely. I’ve written in here before about my worries over this. She treats him like a human rather than a dog, and his ‘pack’ consists of him, Sophie and Jamie. When a new member of the pack arrives (baby Hinch) and starts getting all the attention who knows what could happen! I would NEVER 100% trust a dog with a child. It can happen with even the most placid and patient of dogs. You hear about family dogs turning on children fairly often in the news. I truly hope this doesn’t happen with baby Hinch. 😕

• Sad
Reactions: 19
I love flash bathroom... always used it

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Did anyone else see on her list it said
Blow dry + fake tan
Why bother if you sit at home all day everyday 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
It must!!🤣🤣 I do think Gleam has someone on it 24/7. I don’t believe she would sit there filtering all day everyday.
Though that would explain why she doesn’t have time to wash her babies clothes

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Did make me laugh but maybe Labour will be another photo shoot opportunity lol
Baby will have its first photos taken with her usual photographer, swaddled in a Kermit and cuddling a badly stitched Minky before it's even had a feed

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.