Mrs Hinch #32 The mask is now slipping, mum's selling gifts & everyone's tripping

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didn’t have to set up a new email.... I just made up another username and linked it to my personal insta
Ahhh wonderful thank you I shall look into that. I’m on my last life now and need to stock up on accounts.😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I just counted. She used TWELVE products to do just her shelf, sink, toilet and spray her towel and her toilet brush and floor. That is NOT OK HUN.

Why the ever living duck do you need twelve products for that? And that isn’t including the cloth and minkeh. So fourteen. Only ONE was labelled as not paid Ad part of wider partnership which was Flash.

So think of this. With all that in there, it should smell like the inside of a sterile overly clean hospital.
And then she adds a bag of unstoppables to “make it smell nice” ... then she sprays her towels. Which you then put on your skin. 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

EDIT. SHE WENT BACK AND ADDED ANOTHER PRODUCT.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
Thanks for using them Soph. Wouldn't have anything to do with them being spotted and called out on here yesterday, would it?!
Cif-gate is so bloody confusing :ROFLMAO: I don't get what her goal was when she said she couldn't find the wipes anywhere, even though she had some stocked. Is it a sales tactic to get the cult to hoard more?

Reactions: 9
Tell you what though... I can’t believe how many people are opening Instagram accounts just for the same of “hinching”... All I see is: My cleaning account, my hinchaccount, cleanmyarseaccount 🤢 And it’s all the bloody same???? People taking pictures of the same bleedin product over and over again?? People have seen soda crystals and stardrops down drains that many times. Surely they should know that’s snow from yesterday! People use a sponge to clean a kitchen? Well I never! 🤔 People showing cif in the bath? Why are people doing this? Why are they showing it? I don’t understand. Please enlighten me 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Cif-gate is so bloody confusing :ROFLMAO: I don't get what her goal was when she said she couldn't find the wipes anywhere, even though she had some stocked. Is it a sales tactic to get the cult to hoard more?
That’s EXACTLY what it is. Panic buy.

Reactions: 11
I just counted. She used TWELVE products to do just her shelf, sink, toilet and spray her towel and her toilet brush and floor. That is NOT OK HUN.

Why the ever living duck do you need twelve products for that? And that isn’t including the cloth and minkeh. So fourteen. Only ONE was labelled as not paid Ad part of wider partnership which was Flash.

So think of this. With all that in there, it should smell like the inside of a sterile overly clean hospital.
And then she adds a bag of unstoppables to “make it smell nice” ... then she sprays her towels. Which you then put on your skin. 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
Gordon Bennett 😣

Reactions: 6
I wonder if she smokes
She used to, which is why she is obsessed with smelly chemicals now.

I used to smoke so would overuse stuff to mask the smell of tags and the dogs I had at the time. Then I quit and I not only realised just how much fag smoke stinks but also how much crap I used to use to mask the smell.

That was years and years ago though, but now my nose is a keen as mustard so I really can't stand the smell of chemicals

• Wow
Reactions: 8
At first I thought her little "not paid ad, in partnership" notes were digs at us, but now I think they are there because of her being investigated by the ASA. It's almost as though she's trying to say "look, I'm being good now!" Even though her guidelines are nonsensical and made up, and are probably just going to get her into even more trouble :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.