Mrs Hinch #32 The mask is now slipping, mum's selling gifts & everyone's tripping

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sure she used to. Early stories showed cigarettes and fag ends outside the back door. Maybe Jamie still does. Although I reckon loving with her would drive me to drink & smoke.

Fair enough 😃
I could be wrong but I think I saw a screenshot of her asking on fb for tips to stop smoking. I’m assuming she’s stopped now she’s pregnant

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I could be wrong but I think I saw a screenshot of her asking on fb for tips to stop smoking. I’m assuming she’s stopped now she’s pregnant
You would hope so but the amount of chemicals and toxins she inhales on a daily basis, what's a bit of nicotine? 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 17
Just so you all know, I’m keeping my thread suggestion and I’m gonna recycle it for the next one because I’m still laughing at myself 😂 for a baby brain that was pretty good!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Did anyone else see on her list it said
Blow dry + fake tan
Why bother if you sit at home all day everyday 😂
Wonder if that's her preparing for the birth .. so shes photo ready .. surely she cant gretel filter first pics with baby 🙈🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
There’s the cif wipes
With no mention of the fact she said she had ran out and couldn’t find anymore.... u would think she would say something, even like oh I found some more in my narnia.. that would be better than everyone realising what a liar she is.... lol she really doesn’t have a clue!

Reactions: 16
:ROFLMAO:Just a note to heavily pregnant women nobody actually expects you to be on hands and knees wiping a floor down so don't feel pressured because influencers use the platform to make you feel bad if you don't lol obviously your choice but I know for sure most pregnant women would not be able to then get back up afterwards or am I living in another world :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 21
:ROFLMAO:Just a note to heavily pregnant women nobody actually expects you to be on hands and knees wiping a floor down so don't feel pressured because influencers use the platform to make you feel bad if you don't lol obviously your choice but I know for sure most pregnant women would not be able to then get back up afterwards or am I living in another world :ROFLMAO:
In complete agreement.
Mind you, I wouldn't have been able to get on my knees in the first place!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I'm not pregnant and I still struggle to get up😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Firstly. I hope all her fake tan rubs off and melts in a blotchy mess in labour.

Secondly, the amount of undisclosed ads are actually ramping up a notch. If someone who hasn’t been sacked from ASA wants to take a turn to send screen shots, a huge pile, could they? I haven’t yet but I’m saving myself to go out in a ball of flames for my last one before they tell me to stop messaging them and they’ll get an injunction 😂

Does anyone have the original screenshot of the lady who’s dog was put down due to Zoflora? Does it have the words Hinch or Hinch Army -or did it come off one of those Facebook groups etc in or that she copied Hinch? Can someone add it to here and tag me in it if you do please 😊😊

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Have you noticed that on top of all the chemicals she sprays around and uses on EVERYTHING she ALSO has plugins in all the plugs too? (Don’t forget the wax melts, candles and carpet tit too)

• Sick
Reactions: 19
Firstly. I hope all her fake tan rubs off and melts in a blotchy mess in labour.

Secondly, the amount of undisclosed ads are actually ramping up a notch. If someone who hasn’t been sacked from ASA wants to take a turn to send screen shots, a huge pile, could they? I haven’t yet but I’m saving myself to go out in a ball of flames for my last one before they tell me to stop messaging them and they’ll get an injunction 😂

Does anyone have the original screenshot of the lady who’s dog was put down due to Zoflora? Does it have the words Hinch or Hinch Army -or did it come off one of those Facebook groups etc in or that she copied Hinch? Can someone add it to here and tag me in it if you do please 😊😊
And there was me wondering where she got those gloves - that she doesn't usually use when wiping the floor - from!

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Just sent my phone flying from taking screenshots!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.