Mrs Hinch #32 The mask is now slipping, mum's selling gifts & everyone's tripping

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The comments on the Scottish Sun facebook page are making me smile this morning.
That's put a smile on my face! I'm loving these comments aren't the rare breath of fresh air anymore but common place in the public forum!

The tide has well and truly turned.

I've noticed her fans are getting more and more silent. Even on the dm, a lot of comments now are truthful ones. Twitter is awash with people shouting about her bad practises too.

It's fascinating that now it's normal to speak the truth, than be a Hincher. But where have they gone?! For such talkative, assertive fans, they sure went out without so much as a whimper. I'm wondering if they know, and the Hinch shot herself in the foot selling so much crap, inc her gas and electric or something wasn't it?

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Skipped to the end so dont know if it's been mentioned. Yesterday she sang along to an Emily Sande song saying it was so true to her life.
It was read all about it. The lyrics say put it in all of the papers I'm not afraid they can read all about it.
And then today the papers are full of her investigation.
So she must have been told by her management that the story was breaking
She must have been aware of it as it appears shes made a statement about it. I find it hard to believe only 3 complaints have been made tho it seems to be dimmed down as I have seen a lot more than 3 people just on these threads who have complained.

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Does everyone really think that she had surgery to remove excess skin? Wouldn’t she have quite a bit of scarring on her upper arms, etc?

Reactions: 8
I thnk something similar has been speculated here on Tattle, back in August/September last year, something weird happened to her instagram account, the name was changed to something random, she claimed she'd been hacked, but if it was, they got it back pretty quickly. Around the same time, the first article about her appeared in the press, her follower number went up dramatically over a very short period of time, and suddenly, Gleam, who had rejected her when she first approached them, took her on. All very fishy.
The name was changed you can look at the history of the different names the page has been, I could screenshot it if you want.

Reactions: 7
Her recent story regarding curtains from very.....has really pissed me off.
People do not need catalogue debt, I've had friends spiral into horrendous debt through catalogues.
Not many will buy outright or get kindly sent them. I can bet so many have swiped and are currently buying curtains they dont even need but have to have them!!

Praying people who can not afford them dont!!
Totally agree, please don't!
Very apr is 39.9% so if her followers do purchase they could possibly end up paying almost twice as much for them without realising. 😡
And paying her wages at the same time.

• Angry
Reactions: 17
Have you seen the realhousewifeofherts insta story... :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:
I cant seem to find real housewifeofherts insta page?!? Wondering if I've been blocked ?? I've never commented or said anything just enjoyed watching her stories.
I hope I haven't been blocked as i genuinely loved her.

Reactions: 4
I cant seem to find real housewifeofherts insta page?!? Wondering if I've been blocked ?? I've never commented or said anything just enjoyed watching her stories.
I hope I haven't been blocked as i genuinely loved her.
@Escapist It's therealhousewifeofherts

Just to clear it up, the developments is not his family. That isn’t his dads name

Reactions: 8
I bet she doesn’t pick his tit up. Just leaves it there for someone else to worry about.
I saw a documentary about Geri Halliwell ("There's something about geri" on youtube) and she'd watch her dogs poop in public, on pavements, and she never picked them up. She would just say "sorry!". I don't know about the Hinch but Geri should've got a lot of stick for that imho instead of people finding it funny at the time. Even someone in the comments said how she loves that Geri doesn't pick up.

It's one of my bug bears lol. I used to walk in this glorious countryside public place and the fields would be paved in dog shite, and it smelt so so bad and yes I stood it in a time or two. Once I didn't see a giant dog poop in the long grass and it had maggots in it. No joke. Fortunately I always wore wellies and there was a stream to wash boots in, but still, why. I think also Mrs Hinch is a precious Princess who won't pick up poop, physically it would be impossible now. I think she leaves it up to Jamie. I really hope he does walk him and pick up his poop. She has bought doggy poop bags from the pound shop before so I imagine Jamie does.

I get the feeling he is not allowed to poop in the garden lol I think they know his poop times and he gets walked to poop elsewhere. Because if he did poop in the garden, I feel she would've addressed it by now. How she deals with it, how she cleans it up. If he was pooping in the garden, I'm sure she'd get some kind of novelty item like that dog poop toilet thing. But even her kitchen bin has to be filled with powders etc and that shouldn't even have food items in it. I don't think she could handle put Henry's poop anywhere around or in her house or garage?

Does she even recycle like the rest of us? I remember Jamie taking her kitchen bin bag out, to demo that novelty bin bag holder inside, and glass jars knocked together and he said 'oops' and looked guilty, and she just said oh it doesn't matter and went straight back into her sales patter.

It will be interesting to see how she deals with poopy nappies.

Half of me thinks she already has a cleaner, a dog walker and a day and night nanny lined up haha then she can keep devoting herself to hair, fake nails, heavy make up, fake tan, faddy eating, faffy 'cleaning' and extreme sales patter in disguise as being your friend, as usual :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
The results are in

okay so I appear to have broken my fonts now so this message will be large.

£4,842.53

some of these prices are based on other companies so they may be giving her a bit more credit because her companies wouldn’t give me quotes without making me jump through hoops and I don’t really have time at the moment! I also ended up in some very deep holes with stories of hosting a baby shower, @Empen will feel me on this one!

EDIT - cupcakes for 36 guests, not the 28 stated. The maths is correct though
And how is this relatable for a poxy baby shower?

Reactions: 4
Can you use Zoflora in your washing machine with a fluffy blanket?🤔 Zoflora’s website doesn’t seem to say so 🤷🏻‍♀️🙄
No but the pink stuff is great at getting hard skin off manky trotters . I lost 2lbs using this method, I got to eat my Turkish delight guilt free with heels as soft as a baby’s bum (bummy) . Win Win! Although it doesn’t say that on the website either

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I saw a documentary about Geri Halliwell and she was forever letting her dogs poop in public, on pavements, and she never picked them up. She would just say oops sorry. I don't know about the Hinch but Geri should've got a lot of stick for that imho instead of people finding it funny at the time.

It's one of my bug bears lol. I used to walk in this glorious countryside public place and the fields would be paved in dog shite, and it smelt so so bad and yes I stood it in a time or two. Once I didn't see a giant dog poop in the long grass and it had maggots in it. No joke. Fortunately I always wore wellies and there was a stream to wash boots in, but still, why. I think also Mrs Hinch is a precious Princess who won't pick up poop, physically it would be impossible now. I think she leaves it up to Jamie. I really hope he does walk him and pick up his poop. She has bought doggy poop bags from the pound shop before so I imagine Jamie does.

I get the feeling he is not allowed to poop in the garden lol I think they know his poop times and he gets walked to poop elsewhere. Because if he did poop in the garden, I feel she would've addressed it by now. How she deals with it, how she cleans it up. If he was pooping in the garden, I'm sure she'd get some kind of novelty item like that dog poop toilet thing. But even her kitchen bin has to be filled with powders etc and that shouldn't even have food items in it. I don't think she could handle put Henry's poop anywhere around or in her house or garage?

Does she even recycle like the rest of us? I remember Jamie taking her kitchen bin bag out, to demo that novelty bin bag holder inside, and glass jars knocked together and he said 'oops' and looked guilty, and she just said oh it doesn't matter and went straight back into her sales patter.

It will be interesting to see how she deals with poopy nappies.

Half of me thinks she already has a cleaner, a dog walker and a day and night nanny lined up haha then she can devote herself to hair, make up, fake tan, faddy eating and faffy 'cleaning' as usual :ROFLMAO:
Incoming clip of her with a poo bag in her hand ready to pick up a log in the garden...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
No but the pink stuff is great at getting hard skin off manky trotters . I lost 2lbs using this method, I got to eat my Turkish delight guilt free with heels as soft as a baby’s bum (bummy) . Win Win! Although it doesn’t say that on the website either
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😳🧐

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.