Mrs Hinch #32 The mask is now slipping, mum's selling gifts & everyone's tripping

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe it’s like Stepford wives and they’re all different versions of Sophie, and now she’s been upgraded!

Just an update on the property company, it’s unlikely to be her dad. He was born 73 and it’s Hull so a bit too far away when he’s from Essex
I think she said her dad was from Newcastle? If I remember correctly anyway! I’m sure she visited family up there!

Reactions: 7
Can you use Zoflora in your washing machine with a fluffy blanket?🤔 Zoflora’s website doesn’t seem to say so 🤷🏻‍♀️🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I will be interested to see if she does make a story addressing it and admitting it was wrong of her and apologies to anyone that may of not been aware she was making money / using swipe ups made her money etc or weather she will ignore it and play the dumb victim.

Oh and without the bloody Gretel filter.
Im gonna go with the second one 🤔
But she’ll have the gretal filter....she always uses that when she’s pissed off 😂

Reactions: 8
Maybe it’s like Stepford wives and they’re all different versions of Sophie, and now she’s been upgraded!

I think she said her dad was from Newcastle? If I remember correctly anyway! I’m sure she visited family up there!
He might have been born in Hull?

Reactions: 7
I have however made a discovery which I’m looking into further and see what I can find

• Wow
Reactions: 19
When did she get with her husband? I read he was into sales maybe he created her to sell lol
Newbie here, hello! I have a vague recollection that I read a rumour on another gossip site that he did sort of 'create' her. Apparently, he bought A LOT of followers so her posts would show up on the algorithm (could be talking rubbish, I have no idea how it works!) and people would see her. Would have been a gamble I suppose, but it has worked.....until now!

Reactions: 9
Faaaacking 'ell you wouldn't think they were the same person if you didnt know
I read that and heard my husband 😂
Hes northern and lives down here with us and works in London, which we're not far from, so have the lazy common southern accent. Every now and then his accent slips and out comes "faaacking 'ell". Its proper Dick Van Dyke 😂😉

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Well WOW. I wanna know what surgery shes had because she looks COMPLETELY DIFFERENT
I've posted this before on thread #21 in reference to a photo of her from 2012.

"So, timeline is she's 29, so born in 1990? In 2011 would have been 21 and had band fitted. Band is in place for 2 years (so 2013), then slips, during that 2 years she looses 8 stone. Photo is from 2012 and she looks pretty slim. Then in 2016, she has surgery to remove excess skin."

That photo of her in the pink dress is from 2013, so just after the 2 year period during which she claims to have lost 8 stone but prior to surgery to remove excess skin.

I have no objections to anyone feeling they need a gastric band and surgery. I do object to exaggerations and lies in order to manipulate and gain sympathy from followers in order to harvest money from them via swipe ups.

Reactions: 14
Newbie here, hello! I have a vague recollection that I read a rumour on another gossip site that he did sort of 'create' her. Apparently, he bought A LOT of followers so her posts would show up on the algorithm (could be talking rubbish, I have no idea how it works!) and people would see her. Would have been a gamble I suppose, but it has worked.....until now!
Tattle is not a gossip site. SS or it didn't happen.

Apologies, should have said Hi and welcome first.

Reactions: 5
Pppp
Well WOW. I wanna know what surgery shes had because she looks COMPLETELY DIFFERENT
looks like some work to her nose and maybe even jawline? As she’s quite thin in these pics it just seems that she’s got a naturally desperate dan shaped jaw 😬

Reactions: 6

To be fair, Tattle totally is a gossip site, and anyway, gossip can be based on fact and not just unfounded rumour. I agree that 'screenshots or it didn't happen' should be enforced though.

Reactions: 11
I've posted this before on thread #21 in reference to a photo of her from 2012.

"So, timeline is she's 29, so born in 1990? In 2011 would have been 21 and had band fitted. Band is in place for 2 years (so 2013), then slips, during that 2 years she looses 8 stone. Photo is from 2012 and she looks pretty slim. Then in 2016, she has surgery to remove excess skin."

That photo of her in the pink dress is from 2013, so just after the 2 year period during which she claims to have lost 8 stone but prior to surgery to remove excess skin.

I have no objections to anyone feeling they need a gastric band and surgery. I do object to exaggerations and lies in order to manipulate and gain sympathy from followers in order to harvest money from them via swipe ups.
Hear, hear.

Reactions: 3
Do any of yous follow clean honest livingon instagram? Shes going to have a field day with this also. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
To be fair, Tattle totally is a gossip site, and anyway, gossip can be based on fact and not just unfounded rumour. I agree that 'screenshots or it didn't happen' should be enforced though.
Ta. I totally knew what I meant and rather quickly realised that I hadn't articulated it very well.

Reactions: 3

I thnk something similar has been speculated here on Tattle, back in August/September last year, something weird happened to her instagram account, the name was changed to something random, she claimed she'd been hacked, but if it was, they got it back pretty quickly. Around the same time, the first article about her appeared in the press, her follower number went up dramatically over a very short period of time, and suddenly, Gleam, who had rejected her when she first approached them, took her on. All very fishy.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.