Mrs Hinch #32 The mask is now slipping, mum's selling gifts & everyone's tripping

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know they have the same team, Gleam, but the similarities between her and Zoella are amazing. Start off small, tit tips, over the top wedding or engagement, gets bigger, more tit tips, paid partnerships (not stated), utterly tit book written by a 4yr old, new house or extension, more swipe up tat (still not telling she’s paid), promote Love Island, more crap. Then the advent calendar 😂. The downfall. Back-pedalling by Gleam. Another tit book. And where’s Zoella now? In history where she belongs. Somebody should contact Jackmaaaaate. Maybe he can do another YouTube to help stop Hunch

• Heart
Reactions: 14
FINALLY!!!

She is being exposed all over the papers!
It's good to see but most of her following will still think she does nothing wrong and "Don't worry Soph it's Just a mistake we are all learning as we go remember" Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
It's good to see but most of her following will still think she does nothing wrong and "Don't worry Soph it's Just a mistake we are all learning as we go remember" Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!
It's a start! Can not wait to see her worm her way out this one.. how the mighty fall

Reactions: 8
Thing is if she'd have transparent from the off, she'd probably have been just as popular with her "army". She'd still have made more than enough money. So why wasn't she? Atleast give people the choice. She has chosen money above all. The truth, her fans and the planet...her son has to growup in.

Reactions: 12
I will be interested to see if she does make a story addressing it and admitting it was wrong of her and apologies to anyone that may of not been aware she was making money / using swipe ups made her money etc or weather she will ignore it and play the dumb victim.

Oh and without the bloody Gretel filter.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Lynsey queen of clean is a very affiliate and marks her swipe ups as so. Hinch should take a lesson from her. Plus Lynsey isn’t earning commission off 100k hinchers buying squeegees and silicone penguins off eBay so I like her
Me too.

Well WOW. I wanna know what surgery shes had because she looks COMPLETELY DIFFERENT
Holy tit!

Reactions: 10
When did she get with her husband? I read he was into sales maybe he created her to sell lol

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I do love how Henry has had that unimpressed stare from a Pup :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I know she loves a filter so why doesn't she Just get one made for her with #AD #AFF # GIFTED to make her life easier whenever she does any kind of story on Insta #AD in the middle of her face :m

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Just an update on the property company, it’s unlikely to be her dad. He was born 73 and it’s Hull so a bit too far away when he’s from Essex

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.