Mrs Hinch #32 The mask is now slipping, mum's selling gifts & everyone's tripping

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now getting paid by Very 🙄 because brand new grey curtains is exactly what she needed 🤷‍♀️ "I've very kindly been sent these" no. They are paying you and obviously you got to pick something from the range that you wanted. Stop making up tit to make you sound like you're not the money grabbing cow that you really are!!!
SWIIIIPE UP GUUUYS

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Now getting paid by Very 🙄 because brand new grey curtains is exactly what she needed 🤷‍♀️ "I've very kindly been sent these" no. They are paying you and obviously you got to pick something from the range that you wanted. Stop making up tit to make you sound like you're not the money grabbing cow that you really are!!!
How much does she charge for a 10 second story again? :unsure:😂 'kindly gifted' is just a cover up, bad timing today though, all those pre arranged and pre paid posts will still have to go ahead despite the news story.

Reactions: 16
I’ve watched Ava May aromas’ stories this morning. You can really see how to an onlooker it would be easy to believe it’s all true and she does support small businesses. For Hannah at Ava May yes she has supported her and changed her life, but she came in at the beginning before Hinch had the following to demand £4K a story. And yes she doesn’t charge her that now- as an EXCEPTION. (She actually said in the story that she said to hinch she didn’t have the marketing budget of a big company so understood if she couldn’t support her anymore- does this make anyone else think she was asked by gleam to cough up once she was signed and said no thanks??? 🤨) You cannot go on about how she supports small businesses who can’t afford those fees because Ava May is literally the only one. Approach her now and she will not give you the time of day. And by keeping her on, she not only gets free wax melts for life but she makes her hinchers believe this is what she does for businesses every day. How many times have hinchers said ‘oh look what she did for Ava May she’s such a good person’? Alllll the time. Clever really as you make yourself look charitable but don’t really lose out on anything. She does one pro bono advert for this girl and gets away with literally never doing giveaways or proper charitable donations etc yet her army still think she is mahatma Ghandi. Didn’t expect anything less from the hinch

Last edited:
Her recent story regarding curtains from very.....has really pissed me off.
People do not need catalogue debt, I've had friends spiral into horrendous debt through catalogues.
Not many will buy outright or get kindly sent them. I can bet so many have swiped and are currently buying curtains they dont even need but have to have them!!

Praying people who can not afford them dont!!

Reactions: 33
Sorry everyone. I honestly didn't mean to post three pics! Now I can't get rid of them 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Her meltdowns are so insincere it's almost comical. She makes a few crocodile tears, then within the hour she starts talking about her eBayers (also where have the eBayers gone? Do P&G pay out more?)
I see shes doing swipe ups for Very now 🙈 She really will sell her soul to the highest bidder xxx

Reactions: 11
Her recent story regarding curtains from very.....has really pissed me off.
People do not need catalogue debt, I've had friends spiral into horrendous debt through catalogues.
Not many will buy outright or get kindly sent them. I can bet so many have swiped and are currently buying curtains they dont even need but have to have them!!

Praying people who can not afford them dont!!
She dosnt care , its money in her pocket and thats all she is worried about. She is horrid

Reactions: 15
Hinch List highlights with all the non-declared ads has just moved to the top!

Reactions: 5
Great now people will be getting into debt with very and littlewoods to get the same cheap tat that she has.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Notice how she's just shown the Michelle Keegan curtains 'gifted' from Vet UK. She posted the AD but then that bleeping swipe up link is there but no AFF!! She really really fucks me off :mad:

• Angry
Reactions: 17
The results are in

okay so I appear to have broken my fonts now so this message will be large.

£4,842.53

some of these prices are based on other companies so they may be giving her a bit more credit because her companies wouldn’t give me quotes without making me jump through hoops and I don’t really have time at the moment! I also ended up in some very deep holes with stories of hosting a baby shower, @Empen will feel me on this one!

EDIT - cupcakes for 36 guests, not the 28 stated. The maths is correct though

Bloody hell!! My wedding that is everything from dress, food, venue etc only cost me around 6k 😲 and I thought that was expensive for 1 day 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Alot of people have been asking...

No they haven't.

We haven't seen your curtains for ages!!

What you actually mean is
A.. you're making a point of declaring an Ad after today's news.
B.. the pay cheque has come through and now it's time to sell sell sell

If neither of those were true then you'd have shown them before . You haven't hung them, so lets assume Jamie did. It's now Wednesday, so there has been since the weekend at least they could have been shown.

Reactions: 20
The results are in

okay so I appear to have broken my fonts now so this message will be large.

£4,842.53

some of these prices are based on other companies so they may be giving her a bit more credit because her companies wouldn’t give me quotes without making me jump through hoops and I don’t really have time at the moment! I also ended up in some very deep holes with stories of hosting a baby shower, @Empen will feel me on this one!

EDIT - cupcakes for 36 guests, not the 28 stated. The maths is correct though
You were the best sister for the afternoon a girl could want. Our house was beautiful 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Notice how she's just shown the Michelle Keegan curtains 'gifted' from Vet UK. She posted the AD but then that bleeping swipe up link is there but no AFF!! She really really fucks me off :mad:
Lynsey queen of clean is a very affiliate and marks her swipe ups as so. Hinch should take a lesson from her. Plus Lynsey isn’t earning commission off 100k hinchers buying squeegees and silicone penguins off eBay so I like her

Reactions: 15
Every day this forum surprises me and makes me realise how stupid I have been I remember her stories a few months ago all anxious and scared and you are right she worked in London so why is it such a problem now. She is very clever at making herself seem this insecure anxious character that needs love and support when in reality it's probably the complete opposite I guess it's why she ignores most people that reach out to her. I actually feel bad because imagine someone with mental health issues reaching out to her to be ignored and they may be effected to the point of doing something undo-able especially with the pressure of having to have the perfect clean home and be cleaning 24/7 I have friends with actual anxiety and they thought they could relate to her but all were ignored and now have started to see the light she is not anyones friend there is no such thing as "hinchers" or being in it together there is her doing anything to make a quick buck whilst praying on the vulnerable. I will admit that I honestly didn't noticed how bad at first.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.