Mrs Hinch #318 Content low, so Soph ‘breaks’ her toe, Tattle doesn't believe you Pinocchio

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
bleeping hell, this ‘recording’ sounds like it’s going to a right load of self indulgent wank!
Just repeating what we’ve heard a thousand times before as well, wish they’d both bore off.

Reactions: 30
They didn’t ask for it... they were just thrust into the limelight and they are enjoying every second 🤦🏻‍♀️ Ffs

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
I’m so sorry I’m on one today but will the pair of them actually do us all a favour and duck OFF. I’ve never known two people to be so self absorbed in my whole entire life. Of course she chooses that bit to show too because it’s all about her.
I genuinely think they’re starting to believe their own bullshit. Say it enough times it must be true.

Reactions: 32
More fuckery about her being thrust into the limelight she didn’t ask for........ Jesus wept

• Sick
Reactions: 18
1EA534B9-F10A-466D-A246-DA527967DB3D.png

duck OFF HINCHES - YOU PAIR OF SELF INDULGENT, SELF ABSORBED WANKERS!!

He speaks about her as if she’s changing the world! They’re posting tit pics on Instagram all day, it’s not exactly worthy of a Nobel Peace Prize!

Get in the real world you pair of jokers, walk a mile in the shoes of the NHS workers, of parents who are homeschooling and trying to keep hold of a job at the same time..... know your audience and how seriously insulting all the woe-is-me bollocks really is!

• Heart
Reactions: 58
View attachment 391749

duck OFF HINCHES - YOU PAIR OF SELF INDULGENT, SELF ABSORBED WANKERS!!

He speaks about her as if she’s changing the world! They’re posting tit pics on Instagram all day, it’s not exactly worthy of a Nobel Peace Prize!

Get in the real world you pair of jokers, walk a mile in the shoes of the NHS workers, of parents who are homeschooling and trying to keep hold of a job at the same time..... know your audience and how seriously insulting all the woe-is-me bollocks really is!
She’s no Michelle Obama or Malala, she’s a cleaning lady from Essex that half the country, let alone the majority of the world doesn’t know exists!! But then again they do believe they’re a “celebrity couple” 🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 36
How, in the middle of January, is Jamie sitting around the house in shorts and a t shirt??

She needs to earn 24K per story to pay the bloody gas bill 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 31
He looks deflated if you ask me! Looks so different from when they married only a couple of years ago

Reactions: 17
They didn’t ask for it... they were just thrust into the limelight and they are enjoying every second 🤦🏻‍♀️ Ffs
Fash FC!! Fash FC!! Fash FC!! FASH FC!!!!

You've been chasing the bleeping limelight your whole life you absolute twit. Nobody made you get Instagram. Nobody made you approach Gleam until the signed you. Nobody took your credit card hostage and bought followers for you. duck right off with that absolute steaming pile of shite. Bloody fame hungry money grabbers.

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Size of that head! They really do believe their own hype don’t they? Nice to see him stuttering like a nob though. Just keep showing us and the tv producers how unsuitable you would be for radio and tv 👍
D7F1910B-1D9D-4E44-B4FC-11247DC81422.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 38
They really are sticking to the didn't ask for it narrative lie aren't they.
Of course they're enjoying it, they get to sit and laugh at 'the shoppers' that keep them in the life they've became accustomed too!

Well Janine obviously has to ask his boss if he can have some spends, but that will be why its only 90% positive 😂 Win some you lose some lad... although you'd know that being a betting man 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Size of that head! They really do believe their own hype don’t they? Nice to see him stuttering like a nob though. Just keep showing us and the tv producers how unsuitable you would be for radio and tv 👍View attachment 391771
What’s the saying....he’s got a face for radio 😂

Neither him or her have got the ability to speak on radio tho without mass editing and a script 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Fash FC!! Fash FC!! Fash FC!! FASH FC!!!!

You've been chasing the bleeping limelight your whole life you absolute twit. Nobody made you get Instagram. Nobody made you approach Gleam until the signed you. Nobody took your credit card hostage and bought followers for you. duck right off with that absolute steaming pile of shite. Bloody fame hungry money grabbers.
There must be something we can do. I'm so frustrated with this

How can we get across to people they are lying

Reactions: 16
How, in the middle of January, is Jamie sitting around the house in shorts and a t shirt??

She needs to earn 24K per story to pay the bloody gas bill 😱
I thought the same about her in a strappy little top. I'm in a long sleeved vest and jumper and I'm still cold!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.