Mrs Hinch #318 Content low, so Soph ‘breaks’ her toe, Tattle doesn't believe you Pinocchio

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion

A bot hunt a day keeps 4 million at bay
Please can we make this title happen.

If she is waiting to time the reveal with her 4 million announcement, we can all do our bit to have this new moneymaker at influencer school before it’s gender is revealed.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
This podcast is going to be full of woe is me over trolls...

Why can't people see that they have been trying to be famous for years...Fash FC, trying to get on Towie, asking to be managed....its all so planned out..drives me insane..
So she tried to get on Towie? When did that happen and why didn’t they take them?? It’s full of airhead knobs so they’d fit right in!!

Reactions: 5
Henry looks dead in that latest story. Unflattering and filtered to duck. Why would you post a photo of your dog looking like tit? She’s mental.

Reactions: 2
The whole house must stink to high heavens when she cooks. All open plan and she uses such smelly ingredients 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Thread suggestion...

No more waffles, pasta galore. Jamie's been playing away with a dream bleep 🙊

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Anyone else think she'll show the gender reveal tomorrow, saying they found out today (19th) just to ruin any of SS stories as it's Joe's birthday tomorrow. Get her own back for him proposing to Stacey on Xmas eve 😂😂😂

Reactions: 5
** Trigger warning **

Screenshot_20210119_213423.jpg

Looks like hinch has been sharing the "looks like tit" filter with her BFF. She's looked fine all day until this video...

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
Henry looks dead in that latest story. Unflattering and filtered to duck. Why would you post a photo of your dog looking like tit? She’s mental.
he will be soon if she keeps over feeding him. Either that or he’ll just give up cause he doesn’t want to listen to her yapping away everyday and be constantly harassed by the kid

Reactions: 4
I know she did but jolly’s must sell them as well. I wonder if they approached her for permission to use her brand name
I have just fallen into the bath whilst fully dressed because I'm to drunk on gin whilst waiting for my covid test to come back not that I've been anywhere apart from a weekly food shop, so I decided to lift my spirits by drinking spirits, I did manage to get out unharmed but my jumper may never say the same 🤣 just to uplift the boring tit hinch says day to day
Edit that I have homeschooled 2 children and tired all whist feeling like tit so I believe a little bit of gin Is deserved

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Blimey has she actually learnt how to make her text bold and a different colour!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
What about that video of Ronron was that hilarious?! I get we all think our kids are just pure perfection but I haven't spent my life stood laughing, filming them and telling their back through my phone that I love them. Maybe that's why they're little arseholes.
The constant cackling at things that aren’t funny is doing my head in, that along with the constant daily repeat of telling her sheep how much she loves him, is this some revelation that a mother loves her children, we all love our children but don’t have to tell Instagram that we love them every bleeping five minutes, she so weird

Reactions: 7
I don’t get the point of the “dream team” when the pods are washing liquid AND fabric softener (unless I’m thick as tit.. I just use the pods because I thought they were both 😂)

What I don’t get if it is a podcast, why prerecord multiple episodes? All the podcasts I listen to are recorded however often, and usually bounce off viewer response to the previous episode, things that happen in that period of time etc if that makes sense? Of course everything would have to be prerecorded with these two though and all about them 🙄
It’s not a flippin Mr Hinch book is it 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.