Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Handwash30

VIP Member
I hate to be that arsehole well not really, but I’m so done with influencer mental health content. It’s usually completely inauthentic, unhelpful and sorry but boring. If you’re going to flaunt an unattainable, perfect image online and make a living off selling cheap shit to people who can’t afford it, you have no right to preach about mental health. She knows fuck all, she might as well do a podcast on blood pressure or pelvic floor exercises.

I will concede she probably helped peoples’ mental health at the start of her account when she was a normal person and inspired people to get up and sort out their dirty gaff. But now, I don’t see it. How on earth would anyone with MH issues look at this woman smirking at the camera living a life of luxury and possibly feel better about themselves? She also dropped all the nicknames and things that made people feel a part of something. When she mentioned narnia yesterday she almost seemed embarrassed by it.

• Heart
Reactions: 153

mgh727

VIP Member
recap:

-illegal picnic
-there was a shitty throwback that wasn’t necessary because she’s been seeing Ma throughout the pandemic
-no update on the wallpaper paint sample and I’m legit losing sleep over it because I can’t function until I know if they chose barely white or just walnut!!
-she broke her toe
-Jamie ate a pasty
-Henry looks like he could murder RonRonWithTheParentFacingPram in their latest “brothers” pic
-Soph added Rose in her teens
-Harissa paste also added Rose

It’s been another very dull 24 hours 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 122

Its-all-about-me!

VIP Member
Hello
I'm going to be honest I only came to tattle when Mrs hinch and Stacey went silent for 2 days. I actually was a "fan" of them both. When she went silent for the 2 days I was worried sick (I am a worrier/over thinker)something happen to her or the baby as she Normally says if she is having a day off . Thats why I came here to see if you guys new what happened. But then she comes back and turns out nothing was wrong at all and barely gave any reasons to her "fans/friends" who had been worrying and its like she did it for attention. So I kept reading here and reading back on some old stuff you put and now I finally see it 🤦‍♀️. I probably wont comment much on here as I can't keep up lol but thank you guys I wont be wasting anymore money on books/cleaning stuff or ebayers anymore xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 116

NellieBellie

She didn’t break her toe, Ron Mayweather put the smack down on her after she gave him pasta again for dinner

• Haha
Reactions: 107

mgh727

VIP Member
How does she know her toe is broken did she x-ray it? Did she go doctors? Is she self-diagnosing her broken toe? Why has she broken so many bones before? I have so many questions 😂
I think you forget she has a medical degree....

-She’s the cure for depression and anxiety
-You should never bother your midwife with silly questions and whimsical concerns
-Ma Yahoo is better than a pregnancy test
-Morning sickness means your baby is growing just fine so you shouldn’t worry
-Butter is a hospital bag essential
-PPD should only be spoken about in a book for profit
-Broken toes can be diagnosed through the power of sight and assumption

@alba24 calling her Dr Hinch has got me cracking up 😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 91

Westy123

Hello! I really don’t know how to work this thing so I apologise, but wanted to reply to the ladies post from the previous thread about finding tattle through *hanging head in shame* buying her audiobook, so well done zoph for signposting people to it! I also have done the same thing! I had never heard of this site before but I must say it’s hilarious, and flipping addictive and trying to keep up with these threads is no mean feet

I started to go off hinch when her stories were no longer about cleaning, I could begin to smell BS. The more s**t she posts the more I realised it’s all a ruse, and she does nothing if it doesn’t involve money. Just the same as all the other “influencers”, but even worse because she pretends she’s just little old her and has no idea how she got to where she is! Anyway, just wanted to say hi, and thanks for the laughs.

• Heart
Reactions: 84

N0s3yr0s3y

VIP Member
Maybe now with a broken toe “this little piggy will stay at home” instead of unnecessary trips out?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 80

Olivemaks

VIP Member
She seems elated about her stubbed/broken toe. Like she’s thrilled to have something easy to post that she hasn’t had to think long and hard about. And as a bonus she gets to be poorly and have the disciples all fussing round her worrying she’s ok and admiring her bravery.

I cringe at the thought of all the losers typing out DMs to her with their broken toe tales, for her to never read or acknowledge let alone give a fuck about.
She screams Munchausen syndrome to me. Loves attention off illnesses/ being sick/ in pain/ injured and the rest..silly woman

• Heart
Reactions: 71

Fluffyducks

Chatty Member
I know a girl like Hinch. Loves a bit of self diagnosis, not just stubbed her toe it’s broken, not just a sore throat but tonsillitis, it’s not a simple headache it’s a migraine. Always plastered over social media for a pity party. She once posted she’d had the ‘worst case of laryngitis the doctor had EVER seen’😂😂😂😂😂😂

Shove your toe in the waffle maker Soph, seems to work for everything else!

• Haha
Reactions: 68

shadyessex33

VIP Member
I hate that laundry ‘dream team’ stuff, it’s wanky marketing bollocks conceived to get people to part with more money than they need to.
My laundry dream team is whatever the fuck is on offer when I’m shopping that week 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
If she did then she must have some opiates somewhere that’s instantly stopped the pain. She’s laughing like a moron so it can’t hurt that badly....
I broke my toe running down the stairs for the BoJo lockdown announcement back in Nov! It reminded me I should never run and also should probably attempt to lose some weight....she says eating a red velvet loaded brownie from Aldi 😍😍

• Haha
Reactions: 64

Sazz1006

VIP Member
I can pretty much guarantee that if her toe was black and blue we would have been subjected to a pic.

I could be wrong though, maybe she’s got an x ray machine loaded up on Polly
She did break her toe, she sent the pic to me when she read on here that I’d worked in A&E 😁
420EF711-F78A-4900-9DA3-86524C67BE7C.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 60

SophSpinsSillyStories

Chatty Member
1EA534B9-F10A-466D-A246-DA527967DB3D.png

FUCK OFF HINCHES - YOU PAIR OF SELF INDULGENT, SELF ABSORBED WANKERS!!

He speaks about her as if she’s changing the world! They’re posting shit pics on Instagram all day, it’s not exactly worthy of a Nobel Peace Prize!

Get in the real world you pair of jokers, walk a mile in the shoes of the NHS workers, of parents who are homeschooling and trying to keep hold of a job at the same time..... know your audience and how seriously insulting all the woe-is-me bollocks really is!

• Heart
Reactions: 58

mgh727

VIP Member
Is this a completion who can filter their photos more to shit? Seriously.
That’s also a “prerecord” cos her TV says arsenal have been playing for 20 odd minutes and they would’ve been playing for 40 something minutes at the time of upload, it took her 20 minutes to filter a photo to within an inch of its life and do a caption....who has the bloody time 😂😂

• Haha

BunnyHops

I hope she doesn’t plan on being treated by the NHS for her broken toe if she can’t be bothered to follow lockdown rules to help the NHS out 🙄

• Heart

Radders

Sopha so you find it petrifying? Well next time you’re out sitting on your ‘little’ bench stuffing your faces with pasties think about the hospitals that have so many COVID patients it’s not safe for them to admit anyone other than COVID positive patients, people with heart attacks etc are being put at risk by being sent out of area. Next time you have your family round think of the hospitals in Essex who are having to convert theatres into ICU wards because there is no other space in the hospital. Or the children’s wards in Northamptonshire hospitals having to be used for adult Covid patients. Whilst you’re sitting in your home with your foot up (it’s the other foot you should have up) think about us NHS workers who at the moment aren’t even getting time for a tea break let alone put our feet up! Today I’m fucking angry, I’m fucking tired, I’m fucking tearful, I’ve got a fucking headache and today I feel like giving up! So take my 5 things and shove em up your arse!

• Heart
Reactions: 54