Mrs Hinch #318 Content low, so Soph ‘breaks’ her toe, Tattle doesn't believe you Pinocchio

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm confused... did she break her toe? Sorry I have 2 kids and had a busy old day keeping them from looking depressed out of their bleeping minds like rondonglumface. They are now in bed exhausted as am I. My partner won't be home from his actual job for another hour and im not wasting it watching her tit stories tonight lol. O we fed sheep today!!! Made me think of of all those fools following grinch. Literally what 1 does the other follows haha

• Haha
Reactions: 43
She didn’t break her toe, Ron Mayweather put the smack down on her after she gave him pasta again for dinner

• Haha
Reactions: 107
New thread title thanks to @Cucumber and eggs

Taken from page 51 Of the last thread. Had the most likes after page 40. Anyone do a recap? Thanks 😊
I would but she’s bored the arse off me. I actually don’t think there’s much to recap on other than a haul of shite she doesn’t need, forcing the brothers into photos and apparently breaking her toe despite having no medical qualification to diagnose.

Oh and she has no middle name. She added Rose in her teens 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 42
I'm confused... did she break her toe? Sorry I have 2 kids and had a busy old day keeping them from looking depressed out of their bleeping minds like rondonglumface. They are now in bed exhausted as am I. My partner won't be home from his actual job for another hour and im not wasting it watching her tit stories tonight lol. O we fed sheep today!!! Made me think of of all those fools following grinch. Literally what 1 does the other follows haha
If she did then she must have some opiates somewhere that’s instantly stopped the pain. She’s laughing like a moron so it can’t hurt that badly....

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I hate to be that hole well not really, but I’m so done with influencer mental health content. It’s usually completely inauthentic, unhelpful and sorry but boring. If you’re going to flaunt an unattainable, perfect image online and make a living off selling cheap tit to people who can’t afford it, you have no right to preach about mental health. She knows duck all, she might as well do a podcast on blood pressure or pelvic floor exercises.

I will concede she probably helped peoples’ mental health at the start of her account when she was a normal person and inspired people to get up and sort out their dirty gaff. But now, I don’t see it. How on earth would anyone with MH issues look at this woman smirking at the camera living a life of luxury and possibly feel better about themselves? She also dropped all the nicknames and things that made people feel a part of something. When she mentioned narnia yesterday she almost seemed embarrassed by it.

• Heart
Reactions: 153
recap:

-illegal picnic
-there was a crappy throwback that wasn’t necessary because she’s been seeing Ma throughout the pandemic
-no update on the wallpaper paint sample and I’m legit losing sleep over it because I can’t function until I know if they chose barely white or just walnut!!
-she broke her toe
-Jamie ate a pasty
-Henry looks like he could murder RonRonWithTheParentFacingPram in their latest “brothers” pic
-Soph added Rose in her teens
-Harissa paste also added Rose

It’s been another very dull 24 hours 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 122
If she did then she must have some opiates somewhere that’s instantly stopped the pain. She’s laughing like a moron so it can’t hurt that badly....
I broke my toe running down the stairs for the BoJo lockdown announcement back in Nov! It reminded me I should never run and also should probably attempt to lose some weight....she says eating a red velvet loaded brownie from Aldi 😍😍

• Haha
Reactions: 64
@Henny Penny was too slow to comment on your last post
Screenshot_20210118-204532_Chrome.jpg

There has been a fair bit of shade from ss today. Her procrastination pie is hours of Sopha's content and her contribution to a family meal that she carried in the car on her knees 🤣 Someone send Sopha some cream for all those burns!!
Screenshot_20210118-204436_Video Player.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Tomorrow she will show a picture of her ‘broken toe’ strapped up and will use it as an excuse to have a couple of days off ‘work’ Sopha we see through your act!

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I hate to be that hole well not really, but I’m so done with influencer mental health content. It’s usually completely inauthentic, unhelpful and sorry but boring. If you’re going to flaunt an unattainable, perfect image online and make a living off selling cheap tit to people who can’t afford it, you have no right to preach about mental health. She knows duck all, she might as well do a podcast on blood pressure or pelvic floor exercises.

I will concede she probably helped peoples’ mental health at the start of her account when she was a normal person and inspired people to get up and sort out their dirty gaff. But now, I don’t see it. How on earth would anyone with MH issues look at this woman smirking at the camera living a life of luxury and possibly feel better about themselves? She also dropped all the nicknames and things that made people feel a part of something. When she mentioned narnia yesterday she almost seemed embarrassed by it.
I agree. It’s disingenuous and forced. If anything, the life she pushes is unobtainable to many but she still wants them to buy into it so she’s shows the cheap shite and none of the expensive stuff. That bag story in her book was purely to see how people reacted - will they still love her with her expensive things?

Also, helping someone’s mental health isn’t a fad. So many influencers flash the mental health card but there’s a gulf of difference between being worried about something and suffering with anxiety. It also doesn’t give you license to lie either.

What could they possibly have to say in a podcast that they haven’t already said? I say it again, they’re copying the Ramseys!

Reactions: 44
I hope she doesn’t plan on being treated by the NHS for her broken toe if she can’t be bothered to follow lockdown rules to help the NHS out 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 58
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I can pretty much guarantee that if her toe was black and blue we would have been subjected to a pic.

I could be wrong though, maybe she’s got an x ray machine loaded up on Polly

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

Agree!!
it’s getting a bit awkward! She’s so far removed from her original self, she can’t even act it anymore!

Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.