Mrs Hinch #318 Content low, so Soph ‘breaks’ her toe, Tattle doesn't believe you Pinocchio

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Size of that head! They really do believe their own hype don’t they? Nice to see him stuttering like a nob though. Just keep showing us and the tv producers how unsuitable you would be for radio and tv 👍View attachment 391771
What I don't get it why they think pushing him in on the agenda is appealing to people. So many hinchers go on about Sopha saying she's a perfect angel, stunning and beautiful etc 🤢 but what is he bringing to the party?? If I had ever been a fan of hers having him muscling in on it all would have definitely put me off, it's just so creepy

• Sick
Reactions: 17
They didn’t ask for it... they were just thrust into the limelight and they are enjoying every second 🤦🏻‍♀️ Ffs
All she needs to do is delete her Instagram and people would slowly forget about her. The sheep would soon find someone else to follow! princess soph would soon get her old life back if she really wanted it.. but she enjoys the money too much!!

Reactions: 20
View attachment 391749

duck OFF HINCHES - YOU PAIR OF SELF INDULGENT, SELF ABSORBED WANKERS!!

He speaks about her as if she’s changing the world! They’re posting tit pics on Instagram all day, it’s not exactly worthy of a Nobel Peace Prize!

Get in the real world you pair of jokers, walk a mile in the shoes of the NHS workers, of parents who are homeschooling and trying to keep hold of a job at the same time..... know your audience and how seriously insulting all the woe-is-me bollocks really is!
I swear I saw this picture before, when she first announced she was recording and messed up by showing the Global Radio Logo paper. Also, the can on the window sill looks familiar. Unfortunately, I can't find the pictures on the old thread

Reactions: 9
This podcast is going to be full of woe is me over trolls...

Why can't people see that they have been trying to be famous for years...Fash FC, trying to get on Towie, asking to be managed....its all so planned out..drives me insane..

Reactions: 32
All she needs to do is delete her Instagram and people would slowly forget about her. The sheep would soon find someone else to follow! princess soph would soon get her old life back if she really wanted it.. but she enjoys the money too much!!
Exactly it's not like she has no choice, she's already made more money than most people could ever hope to see. They're both just shamelessly fame and money hungry

Reactions: 14
What I don't get it why they think pushing him in on the agenda is appealing to people. So many hinchers go on about Sopha saying she's a perfect angel, stunning and beautiful etc 🤢 but what is he bringing to the party?? If I had ever been a fan of hers having him muscling in on it all would have definitely put me off, it's just so creepy
He’s not even a looker! That would sugar the pill a bit, but the bloke is butters! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
90 % positive????? ............ummm lie ✔
Puts so much effort in????? ...........another lie✔
Didn't ask to be in the limelight?????.........Oh yet another lie ✔
He knows how to chat so much tit 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Totally agree! They’ve misread everything that’s going on just now. This is self indulgent crap for the gram.

I liked her at the start. Now I just view them as totally unrelatable. I wish I could sit around doing f all all day and order crap from the pound shop that I don’t need.

I don’t wish them any harm and I would never slate their looks or parenting however I think they need to maybe calm it for now. Or do something worthwhile ask her viewers for their worries and try as a page to help someone out and I don’t mean money I mean genuine support, not me me me ! Sorry rant over.

View attachment 391749

duck OFF HINCHES - YOU PAIR OF SELF INDULGENT, SELF ABSORBED WANKERS!!

He speaks about her as if she’s changing the world! They’re posting tit pics on Instagram all day, it’s not exactly worthy of a Nobel Peace Prize!

Get in the real world you pair of jokers, walk a mile in the shoes of the NHS workers, of parents who are homeschooling and trying to keep hold of a job at the same time..... know your audience and how seriously insulting all the woe-is-me bollocks really is!

Reactions: 12
Broad day light so is there any need to have every single light on in the house ???? And what’s this thing she’s now doing in the morning taking a piss at him when she’s had a tit dream , if he was actually cheating then yeah but you’ve had a dream so grow up it’s not real does she understands that how can her sheep think this is right and fun to do to take the piss at their partners like that , he offered her breakfast and she says no and now sticking fingers up at him all because a dream.......how is that a joke it’s just childish behaviour
Clearly doesn’t have a smart meter, I’m obsessed with turning things off😂

I'm baffled why she's not promoting this. Unless she's been given a lump figure and doesn't recieve any other payments so can't be arsed
As if there’s a be kind wall art 🙄 all the sheep will be creaming their grey knickers now 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Apparently, and I read this here, their bots check spam reports, but if they get repeated reports they put a human on the case.
Usually useless saying it violates standards. Insta's standard are low 🙄
I just report as spam.
She most probably heated them in the waffle maker though 😘
surprised we didn’t get a montage for heating up crumpets, maybe tomorrow ey 🤞

• Haha
  • Sick
I've only gone and tested positive for COVID. the only bloody place I've been in weeks is to the GP for a smear test
How is it those 2 can travel all over the place and break rules and be fine 😤

Claims she's terrified but her actions over the last 10 months prove otherwise.
Oh I hope you’re ok as much as can be. Big hugs x Covid (and Sophie) can duck off!
I have to go for my smear in a couple of weeks and dreading it plus really don’t want to be in the drs right now and I’ve hardly been anywhere too x bless ya xx

Reactions: 6
She’s getting that neb of hers in everywhere Tesco. Jolly’s, dunelm. B and M, Does my head in

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.