Mrs Hinch #318 Content low, so Soph ‘breaks’ her toe, Tattle doesn't believe you Pinocchio

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you didn’t want something like this to happen, you private your account, you control who you let in, you don’t keep doing ads and Collabs and anything possible to boost your following and then act surprised when your following spikes 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 24
There must be something we can do. I'm so frustrated with this

How can we get across to people they are lying
I don't think you can. They are irrelevant to everyone but their cult following and arguing with them just seems to have them protect her even more. They just slowly have to see it for themselves. Thankfully the more she bleats on about trolling and gossip sites, the more and more people will begin to try and find it for themselves. Coming to defend and be horrified at the mean things they are saying and name-calling, but hopefully spending a little time reading before jumping in and suddenly have it all click into place for them. Sadly for some it may take actually finding themselves in financial difficulties (or ruins) to wake up.

Whilst she hasn't been in the firing line like many of the younger, 'pretty' influencers (the ones the teens want to be) that have been stupid enough to disappear abroad for lockdown then cry about how hard they work, hopefully this shift in attitudes towards 'influencers' will impact most of them that don't actually have anything positive to add to society, including the Hinchliffes.

What they also have to be wary of whilst they are chasing 'celebrity' is that the tabloids love you to begin with, but then they are also the first to publicly pull the pedestal from underneath you. Want fame and fortune, they'll help you get recognised outside of the 'gram, but by god do they love dragging you back down! They will have no issue in presenting the public with anything that appears to be a lie IF they ever make it big enough like they clearly are striving for (....just falling into it....hahahaha)

Reactions: 12
I'm baffled why she's not promoting this. Unless she's been given a lump figure and doesn't recieve any other payments so can't be arsed
Oh for duck sake. Look like I’ll have to shop elsewhere 🙄🙄

edited to add: also I bet she wants to promote it but we are encouraged to only shop for essential even when we go to the supermarket. A duvet and a poster saying be kind is hardly essential

Reactions: 8
So many questions this morning, but mainly WHY??

Why does the mutt get his food on a plate?
Why does the child look to the side for approval before taking the plate?
Why is there a lone horse?

And when did they buy a BMW?
BMW is Pa/ma Barkers

Reactions: 2
Since when has Hinch done yellow?? Basic witch quotes and boring grey I get, but yellow!?

I love the fact that she can't announce her new range as it's totally non essential and she cant be seen to cause a rush of people out to buy her tat. Only positive of lockdown 3.0 I have found so far 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I still can’t believe they’re peddling the whole “we never asked to be thrust into the limelight”. Yes you did!!!!

• Sick
Reactions: 20
Just when I thought they couldn’t annoy me any more now there’s going to be a bleeping podcast of them still trying to push the ‘little old me has no idea how this happened’

• Sick
Reactions: 13
I swear I saw this picture before, when she first announced she was recording and messed up by showing the Global Radio Logo paper. Also, the can on the window sill looks familiar. Unfortunately, I can't find the pictures on the old thread
I went back to have a look too but it must have been the day there was a problem with attachments on here because all the wrong pictures are attached to our posts 🤣🤣 I can only imagine what people on other posts are thinking when they see some of our pics!!

Reactions: 7
Oh they just make me bloody sick. Absolutely no need to keep spinning this web of LIES. Greedy bastards.

I'm SO ANGRY I was swept up by her because I cannot believe I didn't see through it all. bleeping disgusting the pair of them.

Also... Jimmers, I'm off your team you prick. I tried fighting your corner and it turns out you're the kne bleeping peddling it all. More fool me for feeling sorry for you, when you look like shite.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Worries about a pandemic but sat on a bench to have a hot chocolate and a pastry duck sake woman

Reactions: 18
So “90% of the journey is positive” according to inch?? Tell your mrs to stop banging on about the measly 10% then and lap up the positivity instead!! She’s made a whole book near enough about the dark side of insta and the trollzzz and it’s all she talks about in interviews and they’re obviously banging on about it in their podcast. Bore the duck off.

Reactions: 22
I literally can’t even with the pair of them anymore... I used to find her a laughably tragic tit show...
Now she just bleeping bores me, regurgitating the same tit out day in day out “you didn’t ask for this limelight” naa mate we know YOU DID.
He’s a washed up failed pancake face creep, she needs to grow a spine and sort her life and priorities out.

Petrifying you? You’ve broken the rules multiple times.... clearly it’s not petrifying you or you stay home especially being pregnant!!!
My baby is 6 months old now from March 2019 I’ve been at home. These are the places we’ve been:
The supermarket honestly would bet like 5/6 times I normally send hubs.
The garden centre (which isn’t like hunches FYI it all outdoors apart from where you pay.) to pick up the Xmas tree
A walk twice around the ressie near by us.
And my mum and dads twice (despite us technically being allowed.)
I won’t be going back to work either until this all stops properly.
She’s a playing fast and loose with their health, regardless if they wouldn’t be likely to die who the hell wants to be laid up in bed for ten days with a dog snd a toddler to look after? She can’t hand them off to ma’ once they’ve been exposed.
she seriously needs to stay home if she’s giving birth in a hospital too or she risks infecting staff and other patients, let alone try to give birth feeling like crap/coughing and spluttering.

Reactions: 14
90 % positive????? ............ummm lie ✔
Puts so much effort in????? ...........another lie✔
Didn't ask to be in the limelight?????.........Oh yet another lie ✔
He knows how to chat so much tit 🤣🤣
Sounds like a performance review - I remember them well from way back when I worked in Sales 😃

• Haha
Reactions: 9
As if there’s a be kind wall art 🙄 all the sheep will be creaming their grey knickers now 😂
Every time she’s in her bathroom and I see that “learn to dance in the rain” quote I almost detach a retina I roll my eyes so hard. She’s a bleeping melt

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I’m convinced those poor fish are dead. She hasn’t shown them in ages, probably just another thing she wanted and got bored of.

Aww you poor thing, typical sheep Hinchers. You're another victim of the hinch effect. I think there should be a mass action suit for innocent people who suffer as a result of things that have happened due to that woman 🤣
Her subliminal advertising is working makes me dislike her more!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.