Mrs Hinch #318 Content low, so Soph ‘breaks’ her toe, Tattle doesn't believe you Pinocchio

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've only gone and tested positive for COVID. the only bloody place I've been in weeks is to the GP for a smear test
How is it those 2 can travel all over the place and break rules and be fine 😤

Claims she's terrified but her actions over the last 10 months prove otherwise.
Oh man, that's really crappy. Hope you only have mild symptoms.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
anhone else actually feel sorry for Vesty this morning when she was treating him like an absolute c*** and the bloke hadn’t even done anything?!
Normally you can hear him in the background with his banter so I'd have said fair enough but on this occasion I think she's being a witch🙄

Reactions: 15
Really annoyed here “guyyyz” but her nonstop mentioning of mini weetabix has got me craving them like a mad woman at 25 weeks pregnant and there’s none left in my local Tesco 😡
Aww you poor thing, typical sheep Hinchers. You're another victim of the hinch effect. I think there should be a mass action suit for innocent people who suffer as a result of things that have happened due to that woman 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
anhone else actually feel sorry for Vesty this morning when she was treating him like an absolute c*** and the bloke hadn’t even done anything?!
All that this is that she has seen that episode of friends where Phoebe dreams Ross has pissed her off, so she won’t speak to him in real life.

Hinch thinks it’ll be a bit of bants and funny, but yet again, she falls way off the Mark as is anything but funny or relatable

Reactions: 28
If folk are out there buying weetabix minis purely because she's claiming to eat them...it's the saddest bleeping thing I've heard

Reactions: 36
I've only gone and tested positive for COVID. the only bloody place I've been in weeks is to the GP for a smear test
How is it those 2 can travel all over the place and break rules and be fine 😤

Claims she's terrified but her actions over the last 10 months prove otherwise.
Oh you poor thing, hope you don't suffer too much and get well soon ❤ it's frightening when you hear the amount of people testing positive who have barely been anywhere yet twats like Sopha are touring the bloody land 😠

• Heart
Reactions: 10
If folk are out there buying weetabix minis purely because she's claiming to eat them...it's the saddest bleeping thing I've heard
Like when they all got moist over the Milky Way crispy rolls she was obsessed with for a day. It’s pathetic behaviour from grown adults

• Sad
Reactions: 32
She doesn’t even make it look believable. She trying to say an average of 2,000 people are following her per day with the bullshit content she is putting out recently? 😂
I know it's ludicrous, other influenzas who break rules etc are haemorrhaging followers. I know hinchers are thick but there has to be people who followed her out of mild interest who have unfollowed her when they've seen what she's up to. She can't be that immune from the culling!

Reactions: 11
Oh man, that's really crappy. Hope you only have mild symptoms.
Thank you. So far just a cough and headache
I'm more worried about keeping 2 toddlers happy indoors over the next 10 days. Testing my patience already

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
It really is, she's a modern day Jim Jones..probably kool aid in the garage😅
We laugh, but if she set up a “Hinchestown” they’d all flock to live there and be downing shots of Zoflora whilst taking it in turns to lick her hoop

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Not sure what her methods are for staying skinny, but I'm certain she has had skin removal surgery on her arms etc. So that would explain why she's so trim i guess😊
She has had skin removal surgery on her arms, I think she mentioned it before and they took a bit too much off, that’s why they’re so skinny.

Reactions: 2
Like when they all got moist over the Milky Way crispy rolls she was obsessed with for a day. It’s pathetic behaviour from grown adults
Remember when everyone was sorting their smarties into colour order when she was in the hospital and she shared them all to her stories.
That was the point I went right off her. Such bizarre behaviour

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Remember when everyone was sorting their smarties into colour order when she was in the hospital and she shared them all to her stories.
That was the point I went right off her. Such bizarre behaviour
If only they’d known that the reason she was doing that is because it’s the only way her family could get her to eat. Such a sad state of affairs

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Sending hugs. X
Thank you, my day has taken a decidedly upward turn since. Turns out husband's work issue isn't as bad as he thought it was, first days at nursery for the little one sorted and out of the blue have potentially been offered a job. 🤷‍♀️

A job Soph, remember one of those?

Also, the husband is ordering in pizza because it's been quite a day for us both 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 18
oh the chair climb 😅😅😅 it BOTHERS me something chronic that she claims not to read here because she bleeping does! She ABSOLUTELY THRIVES off toying with us you know! Argh bony little scrub daddy sucking bleep!
Omg "Argh bony little scrub daddy sucking bleep!" I nearly choked on my coffee 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.