Mrs Hinch #318 Content low, so Soph ‘breaks’ her toe, Tattle doesn't believe you Pinocchio

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Like when they all got moist over the Milky Way crispy rolls she was obsessed with for a day. It’s pathetic behaviour from grown adults
They used to be my favourite snack on a nightshift then that bleep made them popular and I couldn’t find them. Literally raging 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Oh god the postman thing is spreading far & wide. I mentioned a couple threads back about another home account copying Hinchy with the mischievous 2 man team (with her own kids) she’s done it again this morning except this time it’s one of her kids who apparently ‘jumps up on the windowsill every time the postman bangs on the window’ does he now love??? Why does everyone want to just copy Mrs Hinch is there something I am failing to understand lol
I think they’re as insecure as her and need validation from complete strangers. It’s so so weird

Reactions: 7
anhone else actually feel sorry for Vesty this morning when she was treating him like an absolute c*** and the bloke hadn’t even done anything?!
Well, not really. He went into this with eyes wide open hoping for the big buck. I'm certain part of her personality is down to his coaching. I remember @fannysjohnny using the word puppeteer. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 24
I love the fact Mugshot sales have never spiked thanks to the hinch effect because everyone knows, they’re rank 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I've only gone and tested positive for COVID. the only bloody place I've been in weeks is to the GP for a smear test
How is it those 2 can travel all over the place and break rules and be fine 😤

Claims she's terrified but her actions over the last 10 months prove otherwise.
Oh crap, really feel for you and hope its a mild dose. She boils my piss.

Reactions: 3
I love the fact Mugshot sales have never spiked thanks to the hinch effect because everyone knows, they’re rank 😂😂
I feel attacked 😆 I like a mugshot. But like, as a snack. Not a bleeping main meal 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I've only gone and tested positive for COVID. the only bloody place I've been in weeks is to the GP for a smear test

I hope you make a speedy recovery I also had a Covid positive household just after New Years and i had been following all the rules. Luckily we seem to have caught a mild strain. But three weeks later I am fatigued as f*ck still! 😴 get plenty of fluids in you and as much rest as you physically can 🤞

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Thank you, my day has taken a decidedly upward turn since. Turns out husband's work issue isn't as bad as he thought it was, first days at nursery for the little one sorted and out of the blue have potentially been offered a job. 🤷‍♀️

A job Soph, remember one of those?

Also, the husband is ordering in pizza because it's been quite a day for us both 🤣
I love it when good things happen to good people.
Way to go on the job front. Sopha wouldn't know a proper days work if it jumped up and bit her on her skinny bony ass.

Reactions: 10
She's been very quiet since #birdgate
Wonder if they managed to record that ominous podcast without her ripping the head off him. 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Remember when everyone was sorting their smarties into colour order when she was in the hospital and she shared them all to her stories.
That was the point I went right off her. Such bizarre behaviour
That was the exact point for me too. I knew she was bullshitting because I can remember her talking on her stories about her "OCD" "Fear of germs", then there she was, organising her Smarties by putting them on top of a bare hospital table. Anybody who was doing that most certainly does NOT have a 'fear of germs' :mad:

Reactions: 28
I feel attacked 😆 I like a mugshot. But like, as a snack. Not a bleeping main meal 😂
I’ve got mugshot trauma because I’d scoff them when I was on slimming world cos they were syn free, haven’t been able to look at one since without wanting to be sick 😂😂

Fingers crossed you feel better soon, try to rest, keep taking paracetamol and stay hydrated!
And sorry to jump on your post, but friendly reminder for all tattlers to get their smear tests done! A smear can save your life, wouldn’t want any of you nusty trolls skipping it and that having a bad outcome!!
To keep on topic....Hinch hasn’t cleaned her bathroom in a while 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.