Mrs Hinch #318 Content low, so Soph ‘breaks’ her toe, Tattle doesn't believe you Pinocchio

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Like is for real? People are relying on inadequate food parcels and food bank's you imbecile....how many have the dispoable income to use all those different products to wash laundry?! Surf in this house £8.00 for a box that will do me a couple of weeks or more...6 in this house! I actually do hope you come to want! Oh and I hope B&M ban you when you're sent on your way by p&g

Reactions: 15
So she makes 24k per story??? If one of her promotional video’s takes up 3 of those 15 second stories that’s 72k??? 🤯

Reactions: 4
Your Grandad sounds exactly like my MIL. She just loves a day out in hospital. Even better when she's taken there by ambulance (yes, the same MIL who I mentioned last night once called an ambulance because she was constipated!)

Apparently she can't have a general anesthetic ever again because last time she 'nearly died'. Can't ever have dye injected because last time she 'nearly died' and allegedly lost 8 GALLONS of blood giving birth.
She wasn't too happy when I pointed out that the human body doesn't have much more than 8 PINTS of blood in it in the first place.
😂😂😂😂😂 Oh my god, maybe they know each other!!! He once went in to have polyps removed and apparently he was stood there, bent over losing pints and pints of blood out his arse while they shouted "we're losing him"

Sorry I missed a bit it was "get the crash team, we're losing him!"

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
One of the sheep saying she's thick because she doesn't know if the pods replace powder, well yes my love you are thick more so for following her for advice 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Just on the counter she must have about £40 of washing stuff, never mind all the stuff in the garage, normal people can’t afford that Sopha!!!

• Angry
Reactions: 9
What a load of wank!

She’s admitted she uses elbow grease to shift stains 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Just catching up guyyyzzz....busy with real life and not fake life!
Before we move on to another thread can I tell you about when I broke two toes on my right foot? Came home from a brilliant night out with Mr AC55 ( pre covid, when we were allowed to have food and drinks in our friends' house!) absolutely pissed as arseholes, slipped in the bathroom and went down like a bag of hammers! The pain was unbelievable! Mr AC55 got up out of bed, rat arsed, trying to help me up from the floor but he couldn't stand up straight! I got no sleep that night despite being wasted on gin and wine and for almost a week I couldn't get my shoe on my right foot. Two broken bones confirmed on xray once I was sober!
She has not got a broken toe and especially not from running into a coffee table! The lazy witch can't run a tap! (Although she can wank one off, I'll give her that!)
This limelight they were thrust into without asking for it? Is it the same limelight they're happily thrusting Roneatswithaforkclimbsonachair into? Because he hasn't asked for it either!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I love this thread..it's an emotional rollercoaster...I'm howling one minute then I'm raging that turns to sadness and boom back to laughing😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
😂😂😂😂😂 Oh my god, maybe they know each other!!! He once went in to have polyps removed and apparently he was stood there, bent over losing pints and pints of blood out his arse while they shouted "we're losing him"
We need a thread dedicated to things your grandad said, it would be hysterical! Although it might give Sopha ideas 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
View attachment 391749

duck OFF HINCHES - YOU PAIR OF SELF INDULGENT, SELF ABSORBED WANKERS!!

He speaks about her as if she’s changing the world! They’re posting tit pics on Instagram all day, it’s not exactly worthy of a Nobel Peace Prize!

Get in the real world you pair of jokers, walk a mile in the shoes of the NHS workers, of parents who are homeschooling and trying to keep hold of a job at the same time..... know your audience and how seriously insulting all the woe-is-me bollocks really is!
I bet he's loving this the smug B*****D, this is why he puts up with all the shite from her, I'm beginning to wonder if its all about him.
He must have been hungry for this for so long, we saw what lengths he would go to in the Fash thing.
Trouble is he might have left it a little late in life, getting on a bit now. Look at all those gorg hunks on Love Island, all tanned and toned.
That's tough competition Inch.
What are you going to pull out the bag to live your dream? Wear your baseball cap back to front and constantly grab your crotch?
Bit long in the tooth for that despite all your attempts to dress like an 18 year old.
I wonder what he regards as his USP when it comes to Mr Hinch? Any ideas?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
What about that video of Ronron was that hilarious?! I get we all think our kids are just pure perfection but I haven't spent my life stood laughing, filming them and telling their back through my phone that I love them. Maybe that's why they're little arseholes.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She doesn’t even make it look believable. She trying to say an average of 2,000 people are following her per day with the bullshit content she is putting out recently? 😂
Makes me want to report more bots!!
few from just now... if you look though they’re incoming constantly!! 🤯🤯
569E26F5-8CAB-4835-9CAD-B3D34BD3D480.jpeg
18455F47-761B-4A61-9A30-87634C737A77.jpeg
E19D9897-9117-4DD0-B136-7E8E29EC6A83.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Shall I go there now? I’m having jack pots for my tea because of potato gate on here the other day
We're having kippers!
But then we have a door on our kitchen and an extractor fan - couldn't have them in Hinch Towers otherwise it'd reek of fish. Which it probably does anyway due to her dubious personal hygiene.

• Haha
Shall I go there now? I’m having jack pots for my tea because of potato gate on here the other day
I’m having chicken Kiev and dolphin house potato. Fancy 😂 all just bung in the oven, although I’m sure Princess would be able to duck it up somehow

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I bet he's loving this the smug B*****D, this is why he puts up with all the shite from her, I'm beginning to wonder if its all about him.
He must have been hungry for this for so long, we saw what lengths he would go to in the Fash thing.
Trouble is he might have left it a little late in life, getting on a bit now. Look at all those gorg hunks on Love Island, all tanned and toned.
That's tough competition Inch.
What are you going to pull out the bag to live your dream? Wear your baseball cap back to front and constantly grab your crotch?
Bit long in the tooth for that despite all your attempts to dress like an 18 year old.
I wonder what he regards as his USP when it comes to Mr Hinch? Any ideas?
Definitely past it! His USP in his eyes is that they're a power couple 🤢 My take is that you get 2 for the price of 1..Jamie and Janine, the most fitting description of bogof I've ever seen 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What about that video of Ronron was that hilarious?! I get we all think our kids are just pure perfection but I haven't spent my life stood laughing, filming them and telling their back through my phone that I love them. Maybe that's why they're little arseholes.
Fake fake fake😣 Its engagement time 6PM. She’s just posted those ads and knows posting this next will boost engagements. She’s done. She’s finished

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.