Mrs Hinch #318 Content low, so Soph ‘breaks’ her toe, Tattle doesn't believe you Pinocchio

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also are we supposed to believe the couple who won’t drink coffee and drink fizzy stuff via a straw because of their precious veneers are really chomping down on eclairs lol

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I replied to it saying turn of social media as it's toxic. Don't know if it's been seen or not
I deleted all my social media today, the falseness and negativity was frying my poor brain cells. I'm relying on you tattle angels for my entertainment now. So far I'm not missing it.

I suspect Sophas mental health would marginally improve if she sodded off social media, but then she wouldn't be a celebriteeeeee.

And it would ruin things for Tattlers... its a tough one!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I deleted all my social media today, the falseness and negativity was frying my poor brain cells. I'm relying on you tattle angels for my entertainment now. So far I'm not missing it.

I suspect Sophas mental health would marginally improve if she sodded off social media, but then she wouldn't be a celebriteeeeee.

I deleted my Whatsapp and Twitter at the weekend, don’t miss it one bit! I allow myself to go on IG as I had a purge of influencers and follow positive happy accounts that interest me. I only snoop on Hinch to be nosey...!

• Heart
Reactions: 16

I don't follow any influencer types at all anymore and only follow friends or account's that bring me joy and don't try to sell me something. Influencer culture has completely ruined Instagram, it was much nicer place before they all came along.

Reactions: 22
Thank you. So far just a cough and headache
I'm more worried about keeping 2 toddlers happy indoors over the next 10 days. Testing my patience already
I found the headache hardest to deal with, it was constant for over a week. Here’s hoping it’s not too hard on you 🙏🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Omg my ears are bleeding. What was that along with all the finger pointing..... agh!! Everything she does sucks the life out of me, she’s incredibly annoying on all levels 😖

Reactions: 10
Anybody else not give a tit about using the same smelling powder an softener or is it just me, mine never matches currently I’m using fairy powder an comfort softener 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I'm feeling sorry for Ronnie now!! She said before about retiring and Ronnie taking over the family empire!! Her aspirations for her son is to sell her bedding and baskets for her and run her podcast and instagram account! Dream big Ronnie! Dream big!! ✨✨✨
I want more for the poor boy. Like head of new threads on Hinch Tattle life or something😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
If vesty doesn't stop with all of the lies, his real nose will grow back. 'It just happened to her'.
Give it a bloody rest!
Facially abhorrent and a liar to boot. Dream cheating isn't out of the question with this slippery fucktard.

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Another thread I follow had one of its main “topics” go on a social media break for a week after weeks of us saying she should come off social media, don’t think we’ll make that mistake again, life was boring😂

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.