Mrs Hinch #318 Content low, so Soph ‘breaks’ her toe, Tattle doesn't believe you Pinocchio

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Im probably so bosworth to the party but she 1000% had a laser pointer in her stories this morning. You can see it moving around. The fact that she makes “Ron and hen” come to her on cue is bleeping gross. What a wrong’un

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
What did I found out today -

- two stores in the company I work for are being closed, permanently. Over 100 poor men and women today learned they’ve lost their jobs. Still waiting to here if my job is safe.

- my aunts cancer treatment has been postponed, because of covid.

- I had to borrow money from my dad to pay for my food shopping as the kids dad can’t pay maintenance due to losing his job.

So no, Sophie and Jamie you aren’t doing some great service to the country. You’re nothing but a pair of money grabbing cunts with as much charisma as a used tampon. Both of you go duck yourselves.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 50
The thing that I hold on to is that she will be her own undoing. She will get caught out on a big lie. It will get put in the crappy tabloids and she will handle it badly.
I think she will get caught saying something nasty about the wrong person and it will be in a voice note or even better something she’s stupid enough to post in a story.
I think there will be money issues. Possibly some sort of dodgy tax evasion. That will get found out.
Her and Jamie will split up. She will cheat on him. I’ve felt it from the start. She is the kind of person who will fall for their strictly partner. Not that she will go on strictly but I can completely see her cheating on Jamie with a younger more attractive bloke that she has to work with on something. Jamie will then rinse her for every penny.

On days when she really pisses me off this is what I tell myself 😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
I’m having chicken Kiev and dolphin house potato. Fancy 😂 all just bung in the oven, although I’m sure Princess would be able to duck it up somehow
Ah Shady, my little spirit animal, kievs and gratin spuds here! Jimmers probably wouldn't know what happened if he was fed something so tasty 😂😂
20210119_182928.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I love this thread..it's an emotional rollercoaster...I'm howling one minute then I'm raging that turns to sadness and boom back to laughing😂
Same 😂 It’s what I imagine Jaydawg goes through daily living with Soph 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Do you think she’s doing a podcast? Her and Jamie? Honestly I can see it happening

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
What a load of wank!

She’s admitted she uses elbow grease to shift stains 😂😂😂
And if fairy is all she uses to remove stains from Ron’s clothes... why not just use fairy on everything??
She’s such a tooooooooool

• Haha
Reactions: 16
And she screams it at him when he is already doing it.

I live for the day teenage Ron retorts “I’m already bending my bleeping knees you stupid tart”

Perhaps it was the first thing Jamie said to her in the stationery cupboard 🤔
Dyingggg hahahahhaaa 🤣🤣🤣 yeah she does say it after he’s already done it!! She’s so bleeping proud of him as well for bending his knees... she’s an absolute freak. She has seriously low aspirations for that boy. I don’t think she’ll expect Ron to take over the empire, she’s leaving it all to hen.
Spot the difference in the Ariel box. Is there any need for this level of filtering!!
Omg whoever called the Ariel box radioactive on a previous post wasn’t lying!! That’s genuinely hurting my eyes 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.