Mrs Hinch #318 Content low, so Soph ‘breaks’ her toe, Tattle doesn't believe you Pinocchio

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hello
I'm going to be honest I only came to tattle when Mrs hinch and Stacey went silent for 2 days. I actually was a "fan" of them both. When she went silent for the 2 days I was worried sick (I am a worrier/over thinker)something happen to her or the baby as she Normally says if she is having a day off . Thats why I came here to see if you guys new what happened. But then she comes back and turns out nothing was wrong at all and barely gave any reasons to her "fans/friends" who had been worrying and its like she did it for attention. So I kept reading here and reading back on some old stuff you put and now I finally see it 🤦‍♀️. I probably wont comment much on here as I can't keep up lol but thank you guys I wont be wasting anymore money on books/cleaning stuff or ebayers anymore xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 116
Hello
I'm going to be honest I only came to tattle when Mrs hinch and Stacey went silent for 2 days. I actually was a "fan" of them both. When she went silent for the 2 days I was worried sick (I am a worrier/over thinker)something happen to her or the baby as she Normally says if she is having a day off . Thats why I came here to see if you guys new what happened. But then she comes back and turns out nothing was wrong at all and barely gave any reasons to her "fans/friends" who had been worrying and its like she did it for attention. So I kept reading here and reading back on some old stuff you put and now I finally see it 🤦‍♀️. I probably wont comment much on here as I can't keep up lol but thank you guys I wont be wasting anymore money on books/cleaning stuff or ebayers anymore xxx
Welcome to the club! You don’t have to comment a lot, lurkers are just as welcome, just bring your strongest lungs because these posts make me laugh to the point of not being able to breathe!😂xxx

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Did I miss something with not having the sound on? I read her captions about how she gets to learn all about how the P&G products work...but she then didn’t tell me how they worked, just that they were stain removers, which I could ascertain from the box.

Toe update: it’s now black 🤢

Reactions: 17
My god. I’ve never seen so much waffling on the last laundry products advertisements. You could tell she was thinking of what to say. She’s said all this before. What bollocks ‘if your partner works in an industry where clothes grew t dirty and ruined..’ SHUT YOUR MOUTH. Everyone gets stains. No matter what kind of job. How can she waffle that much wow

Reactions: 11
Hang on, she’s never needed to use anything other than fairy on her child’s clothes? Is she a wizard? Does her child secretly not eat? (I know he doesn’t play🙄) I have to do 2 or 3 runs with vanish half the time on my 15 month olds clothing, I only use fairy because it’s one of the few I’m not allergic to! Baby and toddler stains are the worst stains you can get, and she’s never needed anything other than fairy which is the worst thing to use on stains because it doesn’t work! Or is she just binning things that she knows won’t come clean and wasting materials and money? I’m baffled🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 13
If vesty doesn't stop with all of the lies, his real nose will grow back. 'It just happened to her'.
Give it a bloody rest!
Facially abhorrent and a liar to boot. Dream cheating isn't out of the question with this slippery fucktard.
Slippery fucktard 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Spot the difference in the Ariel box. Is there any need for this level of filtering!!
Ridiculous! Sure P&G’s marketing team can’t sanction that. She’s gone off brand.

All this yellow filtering has to be part of the mind manipulation of her sheep, introducing the idea of her moving away from grey to biskit. The second nursery is just the start I’m guessing

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Anybody else not give a tit about using the same smelling powder an softener or is it just me, mine never matches currently I’m using fairy powder an comfort softener 🤣
I'm currently using Surf washing powder and Comfort fabric conditioner. I think they're both Unilever, but the reason I bought them was because they were the ones on offer in the supermarket on the day.

Reactions: 17
Right I’m off to give my daughter a bath. Hear that Sopha, I as in me, I am giving my child a bath and putting her to bed, not my mother, not her dad, me. And only after that will a comb my both of my dogs fringes, cuddle them on the kitchen floor and have a chat with them about how their day went.

Reactions: 10
Hello
Welcome welcome!! You don’t need to post much, just drop in and out as you fancy ☺ There’s always someone about on these threads as well if you’re feeling anxious or just fancy a chat/witch. Wait until she does another massive duck up, these threads set on fire! We are due another big scandal from her soon, she’s not had one for a while. Enjoy! Look forward to seeing you around ☺

• Heart
Reactions: 44
I hate that laundry ‘dream team’ stuff, it’s wanky marketing bollocks conceived to get people to part with more money than they need to.

Reactions: 15
I hate that laundry ‘dream team’ stuff, it’s wanky marketing bollocks conceived to get people to part with more money than they need to.
My laundry dream team is whatever the duck is on offer when I’m shopping that week 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
I deleted all my social media today, the falseness and negativity was frying my poor brain cells. I'm relying on you tattle angels for my entertainment now. So far I'm not missing it.

I suspect Sophas mental health would marginally improve if she sodded off social media, but then she wouldn't be a celebriteeeeee.

And it would ruin things for Tattlers... its a tough one!
I think you have done a great thing deleting it. You will feel so much better. Im trying hard to stay off but I guess i have FOMOOHC (fear of missing out on Hinch cockups)

My laundry dream team is whatever the duck is on offer when I’m shopping that week 😂
I have soap nuts, its not a condition its eco ;)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Just saw that Paris fury is back on loose woman tomorrow take that hinch🤑love Paris as a fellow traveller,but also for how down to earth she is even though her and her husband have twice as much money as hinch and Jamie. Bet she’s boiling JSP ruined her future television career 😂
She seems really natural

Reactions: 1
Also I have that aerial stains thing, it doesn't work for me, partner works on a building site and 2 kids that love basically rolling around in mud and god knows what else

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.