Mrs Hinch #318 Content low, so Soph ‘breaks’ her toe, Tattle doesn't believe you Pinocchio

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The thing that I hold on to is that she will be her own undoing. She will get caught out on a big lie. It will get put in the crappy tabloids and she will handle it badly.
I think she will get caught saying something nasty about the wrong person and it will be in a voice note or even better something she’s stupid enough to post in a story.
I think there will be money issues. Possibly some sort of dodgy tax evasion. That will get found out.
Her and Jamie will split up. She will cheat on him. I’ve felt it from the start. She is the kind of person who will fall for their strictly partner. Not that she will go on strictly but I can completely see her cheating on Jamie with a younger more attractive bloke that she has to work with on something. Jamie will then rinse her for every penny.

On days when she really pisses me off this is what I tell myself 😂😂
I agree with you completely on this, the smug self serving ones eventually misstep and get caught out.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Just catching up guyyyzzz....busy with real life and not fake life!
Before we move on to another thread can I tell you about when I broke two toes on my right foot? Came home from a brilliant night out with Mr AC55 ( pre covid, when we were allowed to have food and drinks in our friends' house!) absolutely pissed as arseholes, slipped in the bathroom and went down like a bag of hammers! The pain was unbelievable! Mr AC55 got up out of bed, rat arsed, trying to help me up from the floor but he couldn't stand up straight! I got no sleep that night despite being wasted on gin and wine and for almost a week I couldn't get my shoe on my right foot. Two broken bones confirmed on xray once I was sober!
She has not got a broken toe and especially not from running into a coffee table! The lazy witch can't run a tap! (Although she can wank one off, I'll give her that!)
This limelight they were thrust into without asking for it? Is it the same limelight they're happily thrusting Roneatswithaforkclimbsonachair into? Because he hasn't asked for it either!
I broke a few more bones than just a toe but I can also confirm my foot and toes blew up within no time and was the colours of the rainbow looked like you’d just blown up a rubber glove for weeks 😀

the only thing the silly witch broke was probably a Nail

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What did I found out today -

- two stores in the company I work for are being closed, permanently. Over 100 poor men and women today learned they’ve lost their jobs. Still waiting to here if my job is safe.

- my aunts cancer treatment has been postponed, because of covid.

- I had to borrow money from my dad to pay for my food shopping as the kids dad can’t pay maintenance due to losing his job.

So no, Sophie and Jamie you aren’t doing some great service to the country. You’re nothing but a pair of money grabbing cunts with as much charisma as a used tampon. Both of you go duck yourselves.
So sorry to hear this. You just feel like there’s no justice don’t you. When I was on one about her yesterday one of my colleagues accused me of being jealous of her 😡 No, I’m not jealous I really wouldn’t want her life. But what I am is angry, bloody angry with her pathetic ways and lies and her complete inability to see what’s going on in the real world

Reactions: 7
I agree with you completely on this, the smug self serving ones eventually misstep and get caught out.
That Stephen Bear has brought a lot of anger onto the “influencer” type and I’m loving it! What he did is disgusting and it’s making people wonder why influencers seem to get such a free reign

Reactions: 29
Hang on, she’s never needed to use anything other than fairy on her child’s clothes? Is she a wizard? Does her child secretly not eat? (I know he doesn’t play🙄) I have to do 2 or 3 runs with vanish half the time on my 15 month olds clothing, I only use fairy because it’s one of the few I’m not allergic to! Baby and toddler stains are the worst stains you can get, and she’s never needed anything other than fairy which is the worst thing to use on stains because it doesn’t work! Or is she just binning things that she knows won’t come clean and wasting materials and money? I’m baffled🤦🏼‍♀️
There's a trick to this..... Get an adult sized bib if your baby is under 1 and wrap him in it.
Failing that spray some elbow grease on it, then get a new different but similar looking bib out of the packet! Magic!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Hang on, she’s never needed to use anything other than fairy on her child’s clothes? Is she a wizard? Does her child secretly not eat? (I know he doesn’t play🙄) I have to do 2 or 3 runs with vanish half the time on my 15 month olds clothing, I only use fairy because it’s one of the few I’m not allergic to! Baby and toddler stains are the worst stains you can get, and she’s never needed anything other than fairy which is the worst thing to use on stains because it doesn’t work! Or is she just binning things that she knows won’t come clean and wasting materials and money? I’m baffled🤦🏼‍♀️
He doesn’t wear the same outfit more than once!!

Reactions: 7
Hi guys been MIA on TL for a week or so and you lot are jokes I think this woman’s had 12 new threads since then 🤣🤣

just had to pop in to say LOL at this caption and this woman insinuating she gets invited to lots of red carpet events but always says no cos she’s too scaredView attachment 391197

YES!! I mistakenly made a joke about her to one of my friends who is a hincher and she literally pulled the “be kind” card with me and was saying how hinch is just sooo little old me how do I have so many followers?? And seems like soooo humble guys. I personally couldn’t believe anyone was falling for it when she’s clearly built a brand on.. well not much. Grey decorating and products I’ve seen in Tesco my whole life? It’s the “book of lists” I saw someone. Get for Xmas that made me even check her IG out for the sole reason that book screams “pointless merchandise to make £££” to me. I had to go and see what was so special about this woman that people are so on her and I still haven’t found out....

Wait. This has happened? She’s said this??
She will
Block u

Reactions: 3
Can’t beat them! Simple tasty dinner! This is what I don’t get about her. She does everything arse about face
And if she does cook something she considers “hard”, it’s like it’s a huge achievement and she needs a gold star, wouldn’t consider an old El Paso enchilada kit difficult, yet she’s acting like she’s cooking a Michelin star meal 🥴 If I acted like that every time I cooked a dinner my husband would wonder if I had a screw loose 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
That Stephen Bear has brought a lot of anger onto the “influencer” type and I’m loving it! What he did is disgusting and it’s making people wonder why influencers seem to get such a free reign
I know he's a disgusting excuse for a human being. I've dipped in and out of a few threads on here and a lot of people are now very pissed off with people they used to follow for their constant rule breaking etc. Hopefully the age of the influencer is at an end

Does anyone else get incredibly triggered by “KEEP AWAY FROM CHILDREN” being preach from the daft cow that removed the safety lids not so long ago!!!

Reactions: 26
If jamie is sat on the sofa in the open plan lounge doing a podcast recording. Wheres Ronnie during it? Him being the age he is, he will make noise, run around, play/bash around the toys making absolute noise. Surely if your doing a podcast you would t want that in the background. So either hes locked in his room upstairs or hes being babysat.
Surely it would of made more sense for Jamie to shut himself in one of the many bedrooms or bathrooms.

Reactions: 15
I’ve got mugshot trauma because I’d scoff them when I was on slimming world cos they were syn free, haven’t been able to look at one since without wanting to be sick 😂😂

Fingers crossed you feel better soon, try to rest, keep taking paracetamol and stay hydrated!
And sorry to jump on your post, but friendly reminder for all tattlers to get their smear tests done! A smear can save your life, wouldn’t want any of you nusty trolls skipping it and that having a bad outcome!!
To keep on topic....Hinch hasn’t cleaned her bathroom in a while 🤔
A few weeks ago I had to go to the nurse for a smear test, a flu jab and as I’m type 2, my feet looked at. When I got in I said I’m her for the three Fs. The nurse just looked at me
“Feet. Fanny. Flu”
She was sipping water. It went outwards 🤣
Anyway I see she’s lied. Again. Broken toe my Arse

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Who’s wants to bet that hinch puts a story up around 7pm saying Ronnie is fast asleep even though less than an hour ago he didn’t seem like he was at all ready for bed. When my kids were that age 6pm was wind down time so that by 7pm they would be ready. The truth is either that last story wasn’t taken at 6pm but much earlier or at 7pm he’s isn’t actually fast asleep but either left crying in his cot or Jamie is in the cot with him until he falls asleep.

Why is he drinking from a bottle like that at his age, my little ones 14 months an drinks from a 360 cup an can use a straw

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.