Mrs Hinch #318 Content low, so Soph ‘breaks’ her toe, Tattle doesn't believe you Pinocchio

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Keep spinning it though and in 18-24months they can have yet another autobiography/business manual out to actually 'tell all' when she disappears (be it own choice or people finally waking up!).
Yeah defo, they're probably already working with a team of people to write fake storylines about the perils of being a 'celebrity couple' in the limelight and the strains it puts on them too lmfao!

Reactions: 5
Ah but the difference is she has barrrsssskeTTTTs 😂
I'm feeling sorry for Ronnie now!! She said before about retiring and Ronnie taking over the family empire!! Her aspirations for her son is to sell her bedding and baskets for her and run her podcast and instagram account! Dream big Ronnie! Dream big!! ✨✨✨

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
Anyone else raging every time either of them say everything that’s happened was an accident..... when we all know every second of their Insta life was 100% intentional! 🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 28
BEND YA KNEES RON!!!!

This has been stuck my head for so long now. Does anyone else know what I’m on about 😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣
And she screams it at him when he is already doing it.

I live for the day teenage Ron retorts “I’m already bending my bleeping knees you stupid tart”

Perhaps it was the first thing Jamie said to her in the stationery cupboard 🤔

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Why does she use those washing tabs that already have fabric softener in them, and then add fabric softener from a bottle as well?
Have the chemicals damaged her brain this much or what.
What's next, she will also add some normal liquid washing detergent or powder AND the tab, AND the softener? jayzus on a bike

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I'm feeling sorry for Ronnie now!! She said before about retiring and Ronnie taking over the family empire!! Her aspirations for her son is to sell her bedding and baskets for her and run her podcast and instagram account! Dream big Ronnie! Dream big!! ✨✨✨
I know it's so ridiculous, being an influencer and selling some tat is not building an empire to pass on down the line. They're so delusional with their own sense of importance 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Worries about a pandemic but sat on a bench to have a hot chocolate and a pastry duck sake woman
She only gets worried when she watches the news, and it is all laid bare in front of her so she can’t deny what is going on beyond those grey walls. Rest of the time sticks her head in the sand and lives in her own world, doing what she wants. I wouldn’t care, except her germ-spreading actions since the start of all this affects everyone. Infuriating!

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Why does she use those washing tabs that already have fabric softener in them, and then add fabric softener from a bottle as well?
What's next, she will also add some normal liquid washing detergent or powder AND the tab, AND the softener? jayzus on a bike
Jesus Christ I know!!
How many bloody washing products does she need? If it’s stained, put some stain remover in with the waschhhhh.
She also doesn’t give the full story with fairy
Fabric softener it clearly says not to use on certain items because it effects flame retardant.
IF YOUR GOING TO PITCH DO IT PROPERLY YOU DICK

Reactions: 19
Sorry tattle I’ve not caught up so might be repeating but...

“Thrust into the lime light that SHE didn’t ask for but WE are enjoying”

Who words this stuff that just confirms what we all thought he really wanted a cash cow after his attempts at like light flopped!!

The saddest thing is all this is try to indirectly address the fash fc stuff and to try reinforce the little old Soph act because so many are starting to wake up.

Reactions: 23
In Sales this is called the Customer Care voice. 100% fake and only used to entice people to trust you and buy. Horrible Sales tactic, but there you go
hahah i don't work in sales but I have a phone voice or like a work voice as well :D And I have a mate who basically becomes like a Cambridge educated fellow on work calls and as soon as he is off the calls, he is like yea m8 do ya want a beer, init m8 yeeee :D

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Erm. No. Jaymeh was definitely in your high heels and dancing around in your keks, whilst you were asleep. It wasn't a dream, love.
Oh and stop lying about falling into fame. It's been a joint, concerted effort from day one! You're a pair of calculated thieves!

• Haha
I know that annoys me so much. She’s so bad for the environment 😫 She could have been a force for positive change which could have opened a lot more doors for her but instead she decided to go down the route that lined her pocket. The pandemic has made a lot of people me included assess what we could change to do our bit for the planet but grabby has gone the opposite way and encourages her minions to poison it further 😠

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Does anyone honestly use that many washing products? I use fairy non bio for all of us and just Chuck it all in together 😂

• Haha
Erm. No. Jaymeh was definitely in your high heels and dancing around in your keks, whilst you were asleep. It wasn't a dream, love.
Oh and stop lying about falling into fame. It's been a joint, concerted effort from day one! You're a pair of calculated thieves!
She probably half woke up to see Janine in stockings and suspenders high kicking it around the bedroom and thought she had to be dreaming it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Blimey she's filtered the ariel box so much it's pretty much looks radioactive and glowing 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.