Mrs Hinch #318 Content low, so Soph ‘breaks’ her toe, Tattle doesn't believe you Pinocchio

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just wait in a few years or less..you'll get all the Hinchers claiming they knew all along she was a Machiavellian twatwaffle...while still tits deep in tropical zoflo

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She’s doing a podcast where her husband tells her how great she is?! Possibly the most self absorbed human being there ever was
That’s why her tummy’s getting so big... it’s not a baby in there. It’s All the smoke Jimbo and the sheep blow up her arse. She’ll explode soon

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Let's summerise WHY Jamie sings Sophie's praises from the roof top.

Her face of the brand has made him RICH BEYOND his wildest dreams - without her he tried failed and never made it alone.

Thanks to her he is mortgage free.

Thanks to her he never has to work a day job again.

Thanks to her he gets to drive around in Audi's & rangerovers.

She's fertile and he's always wanted kids.

... All of the above and much more possibly for all her downsides he can chauffer and put up with her horrendous behaviour because he seems pretty low on a moral compass so he's winning in this tit show everyday.

• Heart
Reactions: 52
It should be there. Just had a look

Sofi starts following the account that bought from her range, funny the lodge and her house have the same bland theme. She just lovesz it doesn’t she. Sofi will get ideas now to buy a holiday lodge. ‘For our little family in the summer’ Watch😂
It's me, I didn't realise they were on the others accounts stories rather than grid 😆. Just wanted to be nosy at what was in the range as we don't have a tesco in our town.

Reactions: 2
The fact they constantly say she didn’t ask for this screams that they did. Like when someone on XFactor gets far but they didn’t think they would they are always like I’m loving every second of this it’s been my dream , etc they are genuinely excited whereas when she says she can’t believe it she didn’t ask for it I THINK YOU DID YOU LYING TOAD 🤔🤔🤔 not sure why I used X factor as an example couldn’t think of any others😂😂. And pooor soph how hard is it to put effort in for your content 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
Erm... Stacey became famous from appearing on x factor 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It should be there. Just had a look

Sofi starts following the account that bought from her range, funny the lodge and her house have the same bland theme. She just lovesz it doesn’t she. Sofi will get ideas now to buy a holiday lodge. ‘For our little family in the summer’ Watch😂
If I go into Tesco and I see it, I will fill my trolley with it all and put it all in the xbox and gaming section. The least likely place Hinchers will find them.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
If I go into Tesco and I see it, I will fill my trolley with it all and put it all in the xbox and gaming section. The least likely place Hinchers will find them.
Love it!! And then put some in the fresh produce section cos if they're anything like her they only buy processed crap so they won't see it there either 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I'm baffled why she's not promoting this. Unless she's been given a lump figure and doesn't recieve any other payments so can't be arsed

Somethings terribly wrong here or my eyes must be playing tricks on me, I can see colour, this isn’t right surely? 🧐

Reactions: 5
BEND YA KNEES RON!!!!

This has been stuck my head for so long now. Does anyone else know what I’m on about 😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Oh my god, why would ANYONE in their right mind want to sit there listening to them two boring bastards talking about their dull life? Wtf is there to say? She's a mum of one who sits on her arse all day and he's got about 2 brain cells who's only good for taking Ron and hen out for walks?? I would rather watch the same shite video of Ron throwing ham at fatty everyday and THAT's saying something.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 18
How, in the middle of January, is Jamie sitting around the house in shorts and a t shirt??

She needs to earn 24K per story to pay the bloody gas bill 😱
Wish I could keep afford to heat the house enough to wear shorts year round 😂

Reactions: 10
She made bedding and blankets and candle holders and baskets in an already bedding blankets candle holders and basket SATURATED MARKET 🤭 she's always so unoriginal 😂 there are literally shops chockablock full of this crap up and down the country 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Oh my god, why would ANYONE in their right mind want to sit there listening to them two boring bastards talking about their dull life? Wtf is there to say? She's a mum of one who sits on her arse all day and he's got about 2 brain cells who's only good for taking Ron and hen out for walks?? I would rather watch the same shite video of Ron throwing ham at fatty everyday and THAT's saying something.
‘Cannot wait to tune in sounds brill xx’

• Haha
Reactions: 7
honestly my 3 year olds story time on teams is more interesting than what I’ve witnessed from her since before Christmas 😴😴

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She made bedding and blankets and candle holders and baskets in an already bedding blankets candle holders and basket SATURATED MARKET 🤭 she's always so unoriginal 😂 there are literally shops chockablock full of this crap up and down the country 🤦🏼‍♀️
Ah but the difference is she has barrrsssskeTTTTs 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.