Mrs Hinch #318 Content low, so Soph ‘breaks’ her toe, Tattle doesn't believe you Pinocchio

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm baffled why she's not promoting this. Unless she's been given a lump figure and doesn't recieve any other payments so can't be arsed
So she’s spent god knows how long telling everyone that she has 4+ of the same set of Matalan seersucker bedding. Now she’s ripped off their design and will expect her sheep to buy hers now?wtf!!

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
I doNt KNow hOW ThiS HApPEneD tO ME🥴
Wish her little following would wake up snd see that All the other home, organising and cleaning accounts that she copied off aren’t sitting at 4mill followers with millions in the bank. Wonder what the difference could be?!

Reactions: 14
90 % positive????? ............ummm lie ✔
Puts so much effort in????? ...........another lie✔
Didn't ask to be in the limelight?????.........Oh yet another lie ✔
He knows how to chat so much tit 🤣🤣
I like the quote "didn't ask to be in the limelight" her 15 minutes of fame ended a long time ago they are the ones continually pushing hinch stories to OK and THE SUN, they are the ones pushing her products and posting day in day out - they hate this life but they are so consumed by it now, they are in too deep. If they dropped this now they have given up everything for the Instagram lifestyle that have nothing but a bank balance to fall back on (and we can guarantee if the gravy train ran out she would spend the lump-sum in a heartbeat).

• Heart
Reactions: 21
90% positive. Yup.
24k per post would sure help soften the blow.

Reactions: 11
Size of that head! They really do believe their own hype don’t they? Nice to see him stuttering like a nob though. Just keep showing us and the tv producers how unsuitable you would be for radio and tv 👍View attachment 391771
And do something with that bleeping beard! Old man from the neck up, oversized toddler from the neck down.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Oh they just make me bloody sick. Absolutely no need to keep spinning this web of LIES. Greedy bastards.
Keep spinning it though and in 18-24months they can have yet another autobiography/business manual out to actually 'tell all' when she disappears (be it own choice or people finally waking up!).

Reactions: 6
She’s doing a podcast where her husband tells her how great she is?! Possibly the most self absorbed human being there ever was

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
I'm baffled why she's not promoting this. Unless she's been given a lump figure and doesn't recieve any other payments so can't be arsed
Someone said she may be doing a soft launch to see how it sells without and promo then they will do a big launch and get double the sales 🤢

Reactions: 5
The fact they constantly say she didn’t ask for this screams that they did. Like when someone on XFactor gets far but they didn’t think they would they are always like I’m loving every second of this it’s been my dream , etc they are genuinely excited whereas when she says she can’t believe it she didn’t ask for it I THINK YOU DID YOU LYING TOAD 🤔🤔🤔 not sure why I used X factor as an example couldn’t think of any others😂😂. And pooor soph how hard is it to put effort in for your content 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 14
Keep spinning it though and in 18-24months they can have yet another autobiography/business manual out to actually 'tell all' when she disappears (be it own choice or people finally waking up!).
Didn't some say on here that she had a 5 book deal so there's definitely at least one more to come 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 9
This is sooooooo strange. I didn’t even know it was launched. Did she mention any of this on her stories? She’s been very quiet on this. What’s her bloody issue?

Reactions: 5
Am I going blind or has the account that tagged them in the tesco range post removed their pictures? They tagged both the Hinches but I can't see the pictures on either account now

Reactions: 2
What’s the USP? The little heart on the bottom that no one can see? It’s just overpriced generic tat. You’d have to keep telling your fellow sheep that it was from the Mrs Hinch range, and therefore what’s the point.

Her shoppers should follow her lead and spend their money on instantly recognisable brands like a £2750 LV bag and matching belt and purse (if you are a nasty pissy witch full of your own self importance)

That said I fully expect my niece to have bought every piece by the end of the week. We’re not close 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Am I going blind or has the account that tagged them in the tesco range post removed their pictures? They tagged both the Hinches but I can't see the pictures on either account now
It should be there. Just had a look

Sofi starts following the account that bought from her range, funny the lodge and her house have the same bland theme. She just lovesz it doesn’t she. Sofi will get ideas now to buy a holiday lodge. ‘For our little family in the summer’ Watch😂

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.