Mrs Hinch #318 Content low, so Soph ‘breaks’ her toe, Tattle doesn't believe you Pinocchio

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t wait for the torture tapes to be released. Gunna be at least 12 threads of absolute comedy gold off the back of it.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Mum guilt? Fml that's one thing she does not have..but she might one day when Ronnie and co grow up or god forbid Henry does turn.

Reactions: 20
This has probably been shared on here before but I vaguely remember someone on here ages ago saying Fredayahoo had bad reviews given about her when she worked in the florist. Was trying to find them for a laugh and found this article instead. Can you just imagine a delivery truck blocking up the tiny village of Maldon and Mad Freda out yelling at all the pissed off motorists who dared to say anything to her! That quote from her is literally a duck off what do you expect me to do!! Even funnier still Sopha would have been about 14, can you imagine her classmates ribbing her about her crazy ma 😂
this article has really tickled me, I mean I’ve definitely found it funnier than I should have. Her mam looks so hard faced too so can imagine the arguments she had about the lorry

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Mum guilt... oh duck of you absolute tool
Sorry does that say whilst she battles morning sickness?? She’s admitted she’s only sick in the evenings which conveniently is when she cracks out the mini weetabix! Try having hyperemersis OK magazine and then tell me she’s battling with morning sickness 🙄🙄 she literally eats more in a day than most with her cereal and various cooking concoctions...Her accounts turned into a food diary recently!! I can’t 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Sopha, Prezzo is pronounced PreTZo not pressso, it’s Italian yanno 🙄
I bet she’s more upset that he used her Tesco’s Clubcard vouchers to pay for the meal....and on that note I wonder if she gives him pocket money each week?

Reactions: 11
Sorry does that say whilst she battles morning sickness?? She’s admitted she’s only sick in the evenings which conveniently is when she cracks out the mini weetabix! Try having hyperemersis OK magazine and then tell me she’s battling with morning sickness 🙄🙄 she literally eats more in a day than most with her cereal and various cooking concoctions...Her accounts turned into a food diary recently!! I can’t 😂
Her food diary to prove that she’s eating this time around so they don’t section her again. She doth protest too much I think

Reactions: 30
Can’t wait for the torture tapes to be released. Gunna be at least 12 threads of absolute comedy gold off the back of it.
Think it’s poor timing her releasing a podcast during the pandemic when hospitals are already stretched, think her preaching about mental health might actually induce an aneurysm or stroke in some, bad timing Soph, bad timing! 😂😂

Think it’s poor timing her releasing a podcast during the pandemic when hospitals are already stretched, think her preaching about mental health might actually induce an aneurysm or stroke in some, bad timing Soph, bad timing! 😂😂
She sends my blood pressure through the roof on a normal day it’s only a matter of time before I’m hospitalised due to her absolute fuckwittery! If she could be a peach and wait for the pressure to be taken off the nhs first that would be fab!

Reactions: 8
I think this article has tipped me over the edge now🤯🤯 I cannot fathom how anyone canny see what she is. Articles like this, its just absolutely ridiculous.
I only had sickness for three months, I remember crying because I really wanted a mcds 🤣🤣
I cannot imagine how it would be for people who really suffer with it so badly 😕 💔

Also the Tesco outing... I thought she was anxious about the pandemic... I just can't with her

Really annoyed here “guyyyz” but her nonstop mentioning of mini weetabix has got me craving them like a mad woman at 25 weeks pregnant and there’s none left in my local Tesco 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 8
1611067129818.png

Ooh so close! Inch must be furiously rinsing that credit card to get her to the big 4 Million in time for a gender reveal!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
anhone else actually feel sorry for Vesty this morning when she was treating him like an absolute c*** and the bloke hadn’t even done anything?!

Reactions: 15
I've only gone and tested positive for COVID. the only bloody place I've been in weeks is to the GP for a smear test
How is it those 2 can travel all over the place and break rules and be fine 😤

Claims she's terrified but her actions over the last 10 months prove otherwise.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.